Chapter thirty-seven

Previously:Everest POV:„I love you Marshy

Previously:
Everest POV:
„I love you Marshy." - I hug him.
„And so do I for you, Eve. To the moon and back." - He pulls me closer.

Back to present
„Anyway, I have something to show you." - I still don't let him go. (Wow, so romantic)
„And what is it, my love?"
„Follow me." - I lead him to Chase's puphouse and quietly open the door. They were still in the same position. (Nice. But That's kind of invasion of privacy) I could see Marshall's confused look on his face, but I resisted need to say anything.
„Omg. That surely is cute." - He finally says after a minute.
„Yeah, it is. Around two weeks left to Valentines. I'm curious if he got something for her."
„Me too. But maybe we'll leave them alone now. We should give them some privacy. (Yeah) - He slowly cłoses the door.
„Btw, what have we ended at?" - He asks.
„I think it was our kiss time." - We both get closer. And let our muzzles touch again.

Skye POV:
After I opened my eyes, I was confused, because I didn't know where I am. It took me some time to realize I'm sleeping with my crush. He's so warm and his fur is very soft. I hate to, but I have to get me and Chase up. I wanted to watch some movie with him that night, so we should go out and catch some fresh air.
„Chase, wake up." - I nudge him carefully. Then his eyelids open.
„Oh, hi Skye. You're not cold anymore." - He says as he touch my forehead.
„I think so too. But what do you think about going outside?"
„Ugh, but I wanted to stay with you here." - Our paws touch.
„We can watch movie tonight. Think about this: only you, me and some film. But now I want to play tag with you. Come on, don't be like that." - I offer. (I like it)
„Ok. Deal." - He stands up.
„Good." - We walk out.

Ten minutes later
Chase POV:
„I'll catch you!" - I run after her in the park.
„Only in your dreams!" - She yells back as she speed up. Maybe she's smart. But I'm smarter. I have a trap that worked, I'll do it for the second time. I climb up the slide. When she stopped by it and started looking for me, I jumped down tackling her to the ground.
„Tag. You're it." - I touch her nose.

Author's note: Hello

Author's note: Hello. Why's nothing interesting here? Plz ask me some questions I can answer. I'll do it later, because it's late night time here. I think I forgot something... Oh, dedication! It goes to ChaseFXDRG, he's doing very very amazing work. Check out his story called „What is love?", because it's one of the best stories I've ever read so far. Anyways, Stay safe everyone.