Chapter forty-two

Previously:Chase POV;„Skye, I'm back

Previously:
Chase POV;
„Skye, I'm back." - I say as I go in.
„Nice. It's almost time. Have you got it?" - She open eyes and look at me.
„Of course. Should we start?" - I hand her over a bag of popcorn and sit next to her.
„Yeah, let's do it." - She turn the TV on as she lays her head on my shoulder.

Back to present
I blushed hard red. (Someone's surprised, huh?) But she didn't notice it. After a while I got used to it and looked at the new Apollo Super Pup film.

Thirty minutes later
"It was very interesting. I liked it." - Skye smiles at me.
"Me too. Do you want to do something else?" - I ask her.
"What about staring contest?" - She makes a proposition.
"Count me in." - I say defiantly. And then we started. It was completely silent as we looked at each other. I swear, her magenta eyes are so beautiful. (I see that you really love her) I'll never get bored of seeing them. Maybe one day we'll be together. (Wait, it'll happen, I'm sure) We were like that for almost ten minutes. She couldn't make it, her eyelids closed as she fell asleep. I think it's my time too. I don't know what'll happen tomorrow. I lay down next to her and got some rest.

Twenty minutes later
I woke up because of some weird noises. It turned out to be Skye, who was shivering. (Oops) Uh oh, I've to do something, I don't want her to catch a cold. 
"I know!" - I think as I cover both of us by a blanket and pull her into the hug. Now it'll be warm and nice. As she breathes again normally, I finally closed my eyes and drifted to the land of dreams.

Marshall POV:
"Everest, do you want to stay with me tonight?" - I ask the Husky I love.
"Marshy, you don't even have to ask me. Of course I want to." - She replies.
"Nice. Thank you-" - She cuts me off by kissing me. I was shocked at the first moment, but I eventually kissed back after a while. Nothing was here now, except us. I want it to last forever. But I have to get some air, so I break away, just to continue two seconds later.

Five minutes later
We actually pulled back, although I didn't want to stop.
"I love you Marshy." - She bury her face into my chest.
"Same goes for you, Eve." - I hug her.

Author's note: Hello

Author's note: Hello. I just posted a new story, you can check it out if you wan't to, but you don't have to. Dedication goes to VladMIX87, as he does really great work, I recommend looking at his profile. Stay safe everyone.