Chapter sixty-seven

Previously:Skye POV:I couldn't believe it

Previously:
Skye POV:
I couldn't believe it. Was he crying?
"Chase?"

Back to present
After a while he finally opened door. But I wasn't ready for what I saw. His whole face was covered in tears and his paws got a lot of new cuts. It made me feel sad, because I hate seeing him in this state. (Same)
"H-Hi Sk-kye." - He looked with pain in his eyes. (Uh oh) I knew something's wrong.
"What's wrong? Can I go in?" - I asked.
"S-Sure. D-Do you w-want some water?" - He tried to calm down.
"No. You are more important now." - I dragged him inside. (Talk time)
"L-Listen Skye, I-" - He started talking but I hugged him. I didn't need talk. (Oh) I needed answers. (Ok)
"Why have you done this to yourself?" - I whispered into his ear. Then I moved a little to see him looking down at the floor with shame expression.
"I-I'm s-sor-rry." - He stuttered.
"You don't have to. Just smile for me." - I said to him. Then he did it. He always looks so cute. I'll ask him out later today. I have to unpack first.

Zuma POV:
"Wocky. Wake up. I got something for you." - I nudged him. Then he opened his eyes.
"Good morning Zum." - I kissed him. And he locked on it. We just stayed like that for three minutes. Sadly, we have to get some air. When we pulled back, I gave him a bag with hearts on it.
"What is it?" - He looked at me confused. 
"Happy Valentines!" - I shouted happily. I could see sparks in his eyes as he opened it. I gave him some flowers, his favourite pup treats and some recycling stuff. It wasn't anything special. But he was really happy.
"Thank you! You're the best!" - After it, we connected our lips again.

Everest POV:
I came to the lookout to visit my Dalmatian I love and my friends. When I arrived, he was already waiting for me. I walked to him. But he just grabbed my paw and looked at my eyes.
"Can you go with me for a moment?" - He blushed lightly.

Five minutes later
We went to the cliff. When we stopped, he barked out from his gear a boquet of tulips. Very big one. He knew they are my favourite. (I imagined that if you're asking)
"Will you be my Valentine?" - He asked shyly. 
"Of course I will Marshy." - I hugged him.

Chase POV:
Maybe I should get my things since I'm ready. But then I saw something on the ground. This time it wasn't a letter. When I flipped it to the other side, I was shocked.

 When I flipped it to the other side, I was shocked

Author's note: Hello. It's going to end soon. It was very beautiful experience for me to write it for you. And dedication goes to Andymy1gamer, your ongoing story is amazing. Stay safe everyone.