Chapter fifty-seven

Previously:Chase POV:Then he got really scared and jumped up

Previously:
Chase POV:
Then he got really scared and jumped up.
"GASH! What happened?" - He landed with a loud BANG on the ground.

Back to present
"I'm sorry Marshall! Are you ok?" - I got worried because it could hurt him.
"I'm good!" - After I heard this, I sighed in relief, Everest was happy too. Then Dalmatian stood up and said:
"So, should we pick something now?"
"Yeah. But will Ryder agree on this?" - I asked him.
"Don't worry Chase. I already got his permission." - He answered
"Ok. Let's go in now, it's getting cold outside." - I noticed. And we did as I said so. TV was ready and Netflix was opened. (Ok, I didn't know what to put here, ok?) The only think left was to choose a movie. After a short discussion we got our pick. And the winner is... "The Lion King"! Not gonna lie, I like it. (Same as me, highfive! Uhhh, highpaw for you I guess) So we sit down, Evershall, I call them like that when they're together and Skye next to me. This time Marshall pressed the start button.

After the film
Skye POV:
It was beautiful and I loved it really much. Simba and Nala look really cute together! (Lol,  kinda true) I wish it could be me and Chase. Although it was really late, his eyes were wide. How does he never gets tired? That's really interesting. I think it's time to catch some sleep. I laid on the German Shepherd and closed my eyes.

Chase POV:
OMG! She just literally did it! I'm so happy now! I want to be with her forever, even in afterlife. This gorgeous couple next to us also fell asleep. So I think my time has come too. I slowly got the Cockapoo off me, and went to get two blankets. When I came back, I put one over Marshall and Everest, and on Skye and me. Then I hugged her and went to sleep.

Rubble POV:
Get ready Chase because your suffer time comes tomorrow! You'll regret that you was even born! Just wait till the morning.

Zuma POV:
Rocky and I were laying together in my puphouse, kissing. (Awww) In this moment we pulled away and stared at each other's eyes. We knew it's 10 P.M., but I wanted more. So I pressed my lips against his again. (Again, I mark, that's not how dogs kiss in real life, but please let me do it like that) Then I felt him putting his paws behind my neck, so I returned the favor. (I don't know if it's neck) And until I realised it, we started making out.

Author's note: Hi

Author's note: Hi. So, until further notice, no announcements for now. Dedication goes to N0NAMEF0RY0U, he does a lot of good job on his books and they don't get many views, so I would be glad if you could visit them. Stay safe everyone.