sixty five

"Happy birthday, my love." Emily whispered in my ear.

My heart swelled as I took in her voice and my new surroundings. She had decorated the apartment with balloons and banners, there was a cake made, and there were presents.

Her arms wrapped around my waist as her head rested on my shoulder.

"This is— unbelievable. Thank you." I told her.

"You're welcome." I could hear the smile on her lips.

I turned to find just that. She flashed a wider smile at me before I closed the gap between us.

"Make yourself comfortable, I was going to make your favorite dinner, so we can celebrate you." She smiled, grabbing my hands in hers.

"You're my favorite dinner." I took the opportunity to tease her.

"I— Alaina—" she choked, "Victoria and the baby will be coming over— oh, and a couple of your friends from school and camp."

"Friends?" I asked.

I hadn't heard from most of my high school friends since graduation, which I didn't mind too much, since I had Emily, but I was surprised they were making an appearance for my birthday.

"Mhm, Reagan and Mallory are for sure coming, then a Dempsey, Paige, Taylor, and Cori from camp." She told me. My heart fluttered. All of my favorite friends from both groups would be coming.

"I still mean what I said." I flirted.

I haven't been truly with Emily since the beginning of June, it was now August thirteenth, my birthday. I miss her. I miss her touch and the feeling of her body against mine, in the most innocent way. However, this moment was anything but innocent. I wanted her in every way.

"But, I have to cook." She said.

"It can wait. I'm not hungry for food." My voice remained low.

"Me neither." A smirk grew on her lips. Her once taller stature now matched my own. I had gotten taller in the past couple of months. I hadn't noticed until now, just how much taller I got. It was only an inch or two, but I was curious as to how I had missed this when they came for camp.

I attacked her lips with my own, depriving her of control over the situation.

Her hands slid down my waist and hips, before stopping on my butt, firmly gripping it in her hands. She wanted to play rough.

I grabbed her wrists and pulled them away from me, as I pulled away from the kiss.

"Don't stop." She nearly pouted.

I quickly pecked her lips before traveling down to her neck and collarbone. Her hands tangled in my hair. I held her tightly to me, so close I was certain that her and I were one.

I pushed her back to the couch, laying her across the cushions. The way her body squirmed showed me that she was growing hot. She wanted me too.

I slid off her fabric shorts, taking note of her full cotton bikini cut underwear. She wasn't prepared to have sex with me, but it made me even more turned on. I loved seeing her in this attire. She was comfortable with me. She didn't feel the need to try to be something or someone else. She was herself and I loved everything about her.

"I'm sorry." She apologized genuinely. She looked embarrassed.

"You're so sexy, you know that?" I gently asked her, softly touching her over the soft fabric. Her eyes disappeared behind their lids, letting me know she was enjoying herself.