thirty six

I scrunched my eyebrows at her, but couldn't say anything.
"Her and her boyfriend-baby daddy thing are off again and he kicks her and the kids out every time they're off. Kate is just not always the smartest about knowing how she should be treated and how her girls should be treated. Like Raven, her oldest, is about to be seven and she doesn't think she'll remember this time." Emily rolled her eyes.
"Oh." I nodded.
"She lived with me about this time last year. It's a fun time, but I really wish she would do better for the girls." She just talked.
I watched her.
"I love her and I love my nieces, I do." Emily looked at me.
I just slightly smiled.
"I'm sorry. I know this is— a lot. And I know it puts a hold on us, I just can't let her go anywhere else." She looked away.
"It's okay. I understand." I whispered.
She looked back at me and let her face show a soft smile.
"You really are the best." She smiled sweetly at me and held my face with her hand.
"The only thing that them living with you will put a hold on is your birthday present." I trailed my fingers lightly down her body, stopping at the bottom of her stomach.
"Wait— What— What is it?" She was caught off guard. Her speech slow.
I shrugged and kissed her shoulder, before standing up and redressing myself.
"Alaina!" Emily yelled as I walked out of the room.
"It's not kid-friendly." I called back to her. I looked in the fridge for a bottle of water.
When I pulled one out and turned, Emily wrapped her arms around me and demanded "Tell me."
"You are not one for surprises, huh?" I smirked.
I opened the water and tried to drink, but she squeezed the bottle, forcing water to spill down my front, and take it from my hand.
"Jerk!" I laughed and instinctively hit her arm.
"Tell. Me." She repeated sternly.
"I'm not telling you." I shook my head and gently pushed her off of me, so I could dry off.
"You have three seconds." She warned me.
"Or what? It's my surprise." I crossed my arms and looked at her.
"You won't like the 'or what'." She narrowed her eyes.
"If I tell you, you have no chance of being surprised. If I keep it to myself, we can hope that your sister will just so happen to be out that day." I gently played with the chain necklace around her neck.
"Okay, I admit I'm terrible with surprises. Please just tell me." She wrapped her arms around me again.
"Emily. I'm not telling you. Please let me have my water. I'm drying up by the second." I reached for the water bottle on the counter.
"Not even a hint?" She begged.
"Telling you that your sister and her kids shouldn't be home for it isn't enough of a hint?" I asked.
"Give me a little taste?" She pushed.
"Calm down. Your birthday is like a week and a half away. You can wait until then." I told her.
I walked and grabbed her water, drinking it as if my life depended on it. It did depend on it. Emily always takes all my energy when we have sex. I'm always so dehydrated after.
I grabbed another water and passed it to Emily and she drank some.
"I don't get why you can't just tell me." Emily leaned her head on her arm which rested on the counter.
"And I don't get why you can't just wait for your birthday." I tilted my head at her.
"Okay, okay. I give up! Are you up for round two?" She smirked at me.
"Actually, feeling a little tired. Think I'm gonna call it a night." I pretended to yawn.
"Are you—" she stopped herself, looking at me in shock.
"Kidding!" I smiled and moved to her.
I pulled her to me and found her lips with mine.
She shook her head at me and continued to kiss me.
"Wanna try something new?" I asked, excitedly.
"Like— What?" She responded slowly.
"Like I don't know— a blindfold?" I suggested.
She reconnected our lips and pulled me back toward my bedroom. She suddenly showed her rougher side and pushed me back on to the mattress.
I gasped when she pushed me.
She ran her hands along the outside of my thighs, up my shorts, lightly pulling at my underwear, and back down. Her mouth, all the while, kissing and biting at the skin of my lower stomach and hips.
She saw my display of headbands, where my bandanas just so happened to be. She licked, then kissed my hip stronger and got up, walked to my dresser, and grabbed the plain white bandana.
She untied it and came back over to me. With one leg, she pushed me to scoot up, as she climbed over me.
My hands instinctively found her sides, but she grabbed each arm and set them by my side, sitting on my hips with my arms held to me with her legs.
I've never actually been in this position. I've always been in control.
She leaned down and kissed me, trailing kisses to my ear, where she lightly grazed her teeth along my lobe.
She kissed right under my ear, then lifted her head to whisper in my ear, "Are you ready?"
I became squirmy under her.
"Just trust me, okay?" She whispered into my ear again.
"God, please hurry." I bucked my hips against her.
She moved back and pulled me to sit up, then proceeded to take off my shirt.
"Do you trust me?" She asked.
I nodded slowly, mesmerized by her.
"Good." She smiled as she picked up the blindfold again.
She covered my eyes with the fabric and tied it behind my head.
"Still trust me?" She whispered in my ear.
She gave me the chills, but I still nodded.
I didn't know where she was, but I felt her near.
She kissed me and I immediately reciprocated.
"Ah-ah— not too eager." She held my jaw with one hand.
She pushed me to lay down, then disappeared. I heard her walk away from me.
"Em?" I called.
I was tempted to lift my blindfold, but I chose against it when I heard the door close and Emily stood between my legs again.
"Okay, so— we're going to try something new." She spoke.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I hope you don't mind the cold." I could hear her smiling.
I was getting antsy. I hate not seeing.
She gripped the waistband of my shorts, her fingertips cold on her right hand, and stripped me of my underwear and shorts in one swift move.
I felt her crawl over me and lean down to kiss me.
Her lips were cold. I pushed into the kiss, but she pulled away for a second, then came back to me. This time she held something cold in her mouth.
It scared me at first when she first touched my lips with it, but I liked the sensation. It must be an ice cube.
She paused, I could hear the ice clinking on her teeth, then she whispered in my ear, "Do you like that?"
I bit my lip and nodded.
She kissed my cheek, then set the ice back in her mouth. She kissed me once more, then allowed the ice to run across my skin with the company of her lips.
I wish I could watch her do this to me. She trailed the ice cube down my neck, my collarbones, my chest, each breast and nipple, down the middle of my stomach, and over my sensitive nerve bundle, then down my leg to my ankle.
She moved back up to my center and covered me with her mouth. The ice cube tumbled about with her tongue and between the both of them touching me, I got worked up quickly.
"Emily, please." My breathing became labored.
Her cold lips and tongue continued to work quicker and stronger.
Chills came over my body once more and I felt pleasure immediately following.
She kissed back up my body and reattached our lips as she messed with the blindfold. She smiled into the kiss and removed the fabric from my eyes, but grabbed my arm and sat up on one of my legs. She stated rocking her hips against my thigh, then scooted up to where our centers connected and I gasped.
She wrapped the bandana around my wrist and then grabbed my other wrist and tied them together.
"Oh, so I can't use the vibrator, but you can tie me up?" I asked.
She smirked and held my hands above my head, kissed me, and said, "Well you couldn't be the first one to show your kinky side."
I glared at her and said, "Oh I knew you were kinky the second I found it in your drawer."
She slapped the side my butt and I gasped.
She laughed as she threw her head back, sat up, and rocked her center against mine again. Her hands ran over my stomach and breasts. As she got us both worked up, she gripped my hip tightly and rocked harder against me, pulling me towards her firmly.
This time I had a full view of her face and how it twisted with pleasure. I went to hold on to her, but I felt the bandana restricting me. I groaned out of frustration, but was quickly silenced by her slapping and clawing my butt in her hand. I arched my back in pleasure, then pushed my hips into hers.
My hip was screaming in pain from the weight of her body on me, but I was so close, I couldn't bring myself to let it win.
She was letting out small moans and finally my favorite sound escaped her lips. Her scream-moan filled my ears and she steadied herself on the bed.
Her breathing was very heavy and her forehead dripped sweat. She let out a breathy laugh and tapped my leg as she moved off.
She smiled widely at me and laid half-way on me so she could access my lips again.
She kissed me deeply, her hand rubbing up the length of my arm to my wrist, then down to my hip. She lifted my leg and pulled me against her, kissing me rougher.
My arms were heavy from being held above my head the whole time. I rolled toward her, but she moved and let me roll on to my stomach. My arms still above my head, but my weight was above them. She parted my legs and let her hand run across my entire center.
She leaned down and bit my ear lobe as she plunged a single digit into me. I dropped my head and moaned into the comforter. She pumped her finger and kissed the back of my neck, where it met my shoulder. She lowered herself to lay on half of my back as she worked. I was close to another burst of pleasure, so close, my legs were shaking. She bit my shoulder and I exploded. Her finger exited me and she rubbed my entire center to extend the pleasure. She kissed the spot where she bit and squeezed my butt in her hand.
Her weight moved off of me and she pushed my body to roll back over. I did and let myself relax.
I was sweaty. My breathing was heavy.
She kissed my lips and I went limp. She kissed my cheek and reached above me to untie my wrists.
"Safe to say you liked the blindfold?" She smiled.
I pulled my arms down and let them lay loosely to my sides.
She kissed my collarbone, neck, jaw, and lips once more.
I rolled my head toward her and smiled widely, letting out a tired laugh.
"I loved that." Emily smirked.
"Me too." I breathed.
"I need to invest in some bandanas then." She held the bandana in her hand.
I smiled and threw an arm around her waist. I buried my face in the crook of where her arm met her shouler.
She kissed my temple 3 times.
Her fingers brushed my hair back off of my sweaty skin.
I looked down at my wrists and noticed the red ring around both of them. I rubbed each of them.
"You haven't ever been that rough." I said quietly.
"Was it too much? I—" She shook her head.
"No, no. I just didn't know you liked biting and spanking." I felt embarrassed talking about it to her.
"Just a little." She met my volume.
"I think I liked it." I nodded.
"We'll only practice what you're comfortable with." She told me.
I looked up at her and she nodded at me. Her eyes held a look of sincerity.
I smiled slightly and sat up.
"What's wrong?" She followed me.
I shook my head and hugged her.
"How fast you can switch between sexy and cute is concerning." She laughed.
"I love you." I spoke with my cheek pressed into my hand.
"I love you." She said back to me, then kissed my shoulder.
She stood up and threw me my shirt, so I could dress myself again, then she walked out of the room.
She returned with her bags and a water bottle. She handed me the water and kissed my forehead.
She disappeared into the bathroom and I followed her to get ready for bed.
We removed our makeup, brushed our teeth, brushed our hair, and she moisturized her face. She had extra on her hands, so she rubbed some on my face, before kissing me.
She wiped her hands on a towel, then followed me back into my room, where we crawled into bed.
We talked for hours about everything from our families to whether we believed in aliens.
She is becoming so important to my life, I don't know how to handle the feelings.
I cuddled into her side and listened to her talk.
"Goodnight." She whispered.
"Goodnight." I told her.
She kissed my forehead and settled her head against mine.