seventeen

"Psssst." I heard a small whisper from beside me.
I rolled toward her, my eyebrows slightly raised.
"Wanna go get breakfast? I'll pay." Alaina offered.
"What?" I asked, confused by her energy.
"We can go outside the city, I know a cute place in Austin we can go." She said.
"Babe." I whispered.
"Please." She kissed my lips. "Please." Another kiss. "Ple-" She started to say but I lifted my head to kiss her deeper.
"You know how I feel about going in public." I said sadly as I pulled away.
"I know. I know. That's why I found the place in Austin. It's a 30 minute drive. I feel like we'd be safe." She Stuck her bottom lip out.
I pecked her lips one more time.
"Okay what if we drive to get it, I'll pick it up, and we go to this nature park I know about?" She suggested.
"That sounds better." I nodded.
"So yes?" She smiled.
"Yes." I groaned and rolled my eyes.
"Yay!" She exclaimed and rolled on top of me, her leg falling between mine, causing me to gasp from the surprise.
She smirked at me and kissed me once again. Her teeth caught my bottom lip and her hips ground against me.
"Alaina." I moaned as she moved to my neck, her hips continuing their motions.
"Breakfast can wait a few minutes." She spoke with her raspy voice against my neck.
"Mhm." I nodded, my back arching against her body.
"Mhm." She copied me.
One of her hands was on my hip, her thumb massaging above my hip bone. Her other arm was supporting her body next to my head. I snaked my arm behind hers to wrap around and hold her wrist. My other hand was on her back.
I became worked up very quickly due to her actions and I started holding my breath, letting a little out of my nose occasionally, my eyes squeezed shut, my mouth pressed into a line.
I felt her body lift off of mine and I opened my eyes. She placed both hands on the waistband of my shorts and looked up at me. The light streaming in from the blinds on the windows, hit her beautiful brunette hair, showing the red tints hidden in it. Her face held no makeup, as beautiful as I've ever seen her.
Her fingers danced along the waistband, grazing my skin.
I lifted my hips and she removed the cotton shorts and the lace panties from my hips. She placed a small kiss at the top of the now uncovered area before completely taking my garments off.
I sat up and tugged at the t-shirt of mine she chose to wear to bed, but before I could pull her towards me so I could take the shirt off, she pushed me to lay back down.
"You are my princess and I shall serve you this morning." Her hand lightly traveled down my chest, stomach, and stopped at my leg.
Her words froze my body from moving. She never referred to me as princess.
She stuck her middle and ring finger in her mouth and kept eye contact with me as she slowly pulled her fingers out. She smirked and her fingers stroked down between the lips of my lady part, then circled my entrance.
I opened my mouth, watching her. Her hand turned and her two digits slid in with ease, causing a low moan to escape my throat.
She moved to lay on her stomach between my legs, her arm wrapping around one of my legs. Her fingers pumped and curled inside of me, finding the right spot each time.
She gently flicked my nerve bundle with her tongue before she dove right in. She knows exactly what she is doing.
It didn't take much longer for me to unravel under her demand, my noodle legs shook from the intensity.
She kissed her way back up my body before kissing my lips again.
"Fuck." I finally spoke.
She grinned widely and I kissed her cheek.
She curled into my side and let me come down from high at my own pace.
I felt my baby hairs sticking to my neck due to my sweat. Her fingers lightly stroked along the fabric of my shirt that was pressed against my chest, giving me goosebumps.
She kissed the side of my forehead and whispered "Princess."
I glanced over at her and smiled as wide as I ever did before.
"You are the absolute cutest thing I've ever laid eyes on." She smiled.
"Stooop. You are literally five thousand times cuter than I am. And the name princess should only belong to you." I said.
"It does belong to me. It's my name for you." She lightly smiled in contentment.
"Cutie." I smiled at her.
"Are you ready for food now?" She asked.
I nodded and sat up. I found my underwear and stood up.
"Wow. I just really cannot believe you are mine." She stood on the bed and walked toward me.
I placed my hands on her hips and asked "Why?"
"Look at you!" She motioned at me.
"Have you seen yourself? You are quite possibly the definition of perfect. I haven't yet found a flaw." I gushed.
"I can list a few off the top of my head." She laid her hands on top my arms.
"My love, you are absolutely beautiful. I adore you. You are just too young to see your light. I will kill whoever made you think you are anything less than extraordinary." I told her.
She lowered herself to sit on the mattress in front of my, her legs parted at my hips.
My fingers gently brushed hair back behind her shoulders, then pet at her hairline.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
She leaned forward and hugged me tightly.
"I'm here." I held her head against my chest.
She nodded in my arms.
I kissed the top of her head.
"Thank you for caring about me." She said quietly.
I didn't say anything, I just kissed her head again, but for a little longer.
I rubbed her back with the tips of my fingers.
"I'm sorry for ruining the mood. Let's go get our food." She pulled away.
I leaned down and kissed her lips, then kissed her cheek lightly.
"You didn't ruin anything, baby." I whispered softly.
I grabbed her hands and pulled her to stand so we could get ready for our day.
It hurts my heart to think about someone hurting her so badly that she doesn't think she's beautiful. In my time with her, I will devote myself to making her believe she is stunning. She has the kindest heart of any single young person I know, she is just as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside.
I put my last makeup brush in the holder and Alaina came up beside me and wrapped her arms around my waist, her cheek resting on my shoulder.
"Ready?" I asked as I moved my arm from between us to wrap around her.
She nodded and smiled at me through the mirror.
I stared at her and rested my head on hers. We watched each other through the mirror before one of our phones started to ring loudly.
It pulled us apart as we searched for the ringing object.
"It's the hospital." Alaina called from the bedroom.
I watched cautiously as she moved the phone up to her ear.
Her eyes found mine and panic was written all over her expression.
"Speaking." She choked out.