Moment of Impact.

Moment of Impact.

💖 You live on a blue planet that circles a ball of fire next to a moon that moves the sea and you don't believe in miracles? 💖

Calum: Moments of impacts can be scary. They can difficult to watch, overcome and survive. I shared mine with Calum, but I wish I took all the pain. There were only a few seconds where I really understood what was happening. It was quite sudden. I was sitting in the passengers side, listening to Calum quietly singing along to Green Day as their music softly poured through the speakers. I watched as his breath hit the windows, fogging up lightly from the mixture of heat against coldness. I was so distracted by him and it was only when the peaceful look upon his face turned to a one of horror in a split second. My eyes followed to where his were looking to and all the adrenaline made it hard to focus or understand completely. The vehicle hit Calum's side of the car first, causing him to take the first impact. Just as I brought my head into my hands I remember the car flipping over and over and over. I felt blood all over my body and I wasn't sure where it was coming from. Everything hurt. Somehow, I managed to open my eyes for a few seconds and just look at things as I lay upside in the car. Calum's eyes were shut tight as I thought mine should be. His clothes were ripped and he was also covered in blood but I couldn't tell if he was breathing or if he was even still alive. I had never wanted anything more than to be able to reach over to him, to touch him than I had in that moment. I wanted so badly to let him know that I was right there lying next to him and that I was in just as much pain as he was. I wanted to take it all away. I just needed to feel his touch; a hand on mine, his arm over me. Anything as it could've been then last.

Ashton: It's not something you'd expect to happen, especially to yourself. And therefore you can't really imagine what the pain is like until you've felt it. No one leaves their house thinking they're going to be ran over, falling close to death in seconds. You read about it a lot - people regretting not doing things before it was too late. I always hoped that when it was my time to go, I wouldn't feel like there were still things for me to say or do. But there is which is why I can't go now. In the moment of impact, when the car hit me, I felt like somehow it was all fast yet in a way, it also went slow. The pain was instant the second the car came in contact with my body, but just like I read, things did seem to feel a little bit in slow motion for me. Maybe I just imagined that part as I fell to ground with closed eyes. Who knows? All I know it that I can't leave yet. My family? My friends? Ashton? I can't go. I have to fight through this even though I have no clue how.

Luke: When you think of a moment of impact, do you think of a warm embrace or hands connecting? Or do you think of the pained kind? Like fists to a jaw or a plunge to your side? I was never one for the latter in most cases but it seems as if lately, most things are the pained kind for me. Impacts tend to leave traced behind proof that something has happened. They can be hard to see up close and by that I mean it can be hard to witness the effect it can cause. I never really knew that until today. You see, Y/N was hurt. By impact. My mind is so messed up that all I remember is getting a call from the hospital regarding Y/N. I was told that she got hit and was airlifted to the hospital and when I arrived, I was in a state. I only had trivial details on what happened and no one could tell me anything else as they didn't have any time to spare. But then I saw her. She was wheeled through a set of double doors, with a dozen or so doctors running along side her bed. I ran to her but the nurses pushed me away. Her skin was bruised and cut and blood had stained her skin. There was a gash along her neck reaching up to the side of her face where an oxygen mask was pressed to her mouth, forcing air into her body. Ironically, it knocked the breath out of me. I remember asking myself over and over; 'out of all people, why did this happen to her?'.

Michael: My moment of impact was one I never really saw coming. It was like it was just waiting around the corner from me. The street lights were on and the road was soaked and most people were at home by this time of night. It wasn't the safest time to be driving as a lot of drunk people were in the area but I thought I would be fine. The lights turned green so I drove down the freeway, the buildings in the distance surrounding everything. I heard it before I saw it. The sound of tires screeching on the road and then a horn beeping. Then it was two blinding lights which got bigger as the came directly to me. By the time I realised what was happening, the opposite van had smashed into my side, tipping my car over as it did so. I felt every single knock and cut my body took and it was almost all at once. My head hit the steering wheel a few times and the last time, it knocked me out completely. I didn't see what happened to the people in the van and I didn't have time to notice if there was anyone else around. But the faint sound of sirens in the distance kept me hopeful that they were for me.

-

17/01/15

Yo, I'm so tired.

Happy birthday to my amazing friend Sarah, big love.

The drama in the fam has seemed to die down which is nice.

I've discovered these 5SOS Songs which not many people know about. 1) I Can't Remember - it's mainly Malum and it's epic. 2) All I need - it's so fetus and cute ANNDDD 3) Committing to the Robbery - fetus Calum which has his adorable soft squeaky voice.

So listen to them if you haven't.

All your messages make me so happy and I love reading all your comments so thank you everyone.

You know I believe in you.

I really can't express how important every single one of you are. You are so important to me and I love you. Yes you! You guys are my happiness, my supporters, my everything and you all mean the world to me.

So if you can't find a reason to stay strong then please remember that I love you. I don't mind if you're not clean anymore or if you cry yourself to sleep every night or you feel worthless because you are so much more than you know.

Here's this.

💖 You live on a blue planet that circles a ball of fire next to a moon that moves the sea and you don't believe in miracles? 💖

There's so much more wonderful things you need to find out about. Please, stay.

Good news update: Scientists in Australia believe they have found a cure to a type of cancer.

I hope that made you smile for everyone effected by it. I'll try and do good news updates from now on.

Anyways,

I love you.
Always.
- HakunaHemmings .x