If You Don't Know || Song Preference (V2).

If You Don't Know || Song Preference (V2) Mashton/4.

Ashton: I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go. || 3 months into our separation and I don't know what's happening to us. We should be happy, excited that there's only 4 more weeks left until I come home, but it feels like we're at the furthest point from that. After that phone call, which still plays out in my mind, we were more dependent on each other, feeling the need for each other and the longing to be back together; but very quickly everything began to change, and just like she told us, everything began to fall apart on us. My life got pretty busy, and on the times where I wasn't, she was normally asleep on her side of the world so I was unable to call her, not wanting to wake her as she needed her rest. The boys were first to notice something was going on followed by the fans who constantly tweeted me saying that they missed me being online. I still had my passion for music, but some days I just wanted a break from it and I just wanted to be with her and not have to worry about leaving her again. We did however, speak last night on the phone. Not much was said, but what was, was said in anger and heartache causing tension to grow between us. It finally came to the point we had been avoiding, but both saw coming; she suggest we take a break. A silence hung on the line for a few seconds before I lied and told her that it might be for the best. Whether or not she believed me, she apologised and ending things right there and then. I couldn't stop myself from breaking down and becoming vulnerable to her. "Y/N," I whispered her name, my vices strained from crying. "I want you to want me. I know it's hard and I know I have to leave a lot, but I want you to want me no matter what I do or where I go. I need you to need me to stay. I thought we were gonna fight for this, I thought we weren't going to give up? I know it sounds hypocritical coming from me, but I can't wait around for this. I can't be waiting for you to decide if you still love me, I can't 'have a break'. It's all or nothing, Y/N. If you don't know then just let me go."

Michael: You would scream, we would fight, you would call me crazy. I would laugh, you were mad but you'd always kiss me. || First we were too far apart, and now we were too close. It was staring to seem we weren't as right for each other as we had led ourselves to believe. The boys had started to sleep in hotel rooms rather than the tour bus, simply because they tired were of seeing us constantly fight. One night, we both got a little too carried away and everything soon became out of our control. It was one of those situations where you can't remember what it was that started it all, but you kept fighting and cause more problems to arise. All I know is it stopped with the sound of shattered glass and pure fear reflecting in Y/N's eyes. She stood there standing in front of me, breathing heavily as her body trembled. "Y/N." I whispered her name, shame in my voice as I realised I had scared her. She took a step back from me, missing the broken glass by inches. We had began to fight and soon enough I was screaming at her, towering over her as I stood in front of us. We both yelled cruel words neither of us meant and we took all our pain and frustration out on each other. "Oh so I'm the crazy one? Forgive me for crying because my boyfriend always abandons me." I laughed at her comment, her angered stare altering slightly. I muttered something under my breath and I knew she heard me. "What did you say?" She spat, the hurt clear in her tone. "I said I don't have a f**king choice!" I screamed at her, whacking my hand on the counter and knocking a glass to the floor. That's when it stopped. I let out a deep breath and calmed myself, closing my eyes for a moment to think of a way to fix this. She kept taking a steps backwards until her path was blocked by a door and she slid her back down and ended up falling to the floor. I saw her like this once before and I promised that I would do everything I could to fix her. My heart sank in my chest as the first cry left her mouth, every sob feeling like a stab to my chest. "Y/N." I cooed her name softly, bending down in front of her. I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and slowly pulled her hands away from her face. I titled her chin upwards and met her eyes, once again flooded with tears. "I'm so sorry." I mumbled, taking my eyes away from hers and looking down at the ground. "I never meant to scare you. I never meant for any of this to happen." She sniffled a bit and I heard her move around a little. She leaned forward and reached her hand upwards to cup my face, her fingers so delicate on my skin. Her eyes flickered from my eyes to my mouth and slowly we found ourselves leaning into each other before her lips crashed onto mine. She leaned forward more and kissed me more desperately until she was sitting on my lap. My hands moved to her cheeks and she soon pulled away, wrapping her arms around my torso and just holding onto me for dear life. "I'm so sorry Mikey." She chocked, nuzzling herself further against me. "Shh, it's ok, I've got you." I soothed her down, rubbing my hand up and down her back. "I know I get upset easily but that's just because I don't want you to find someone else. I love you, Michael. Please don't leave me." I kissed her forehead, a small habit of mine she's always found comforting. Her tears soaked my shirt and I chuckled slightly as she apologised for it. We made a promise to each other that night. A promise that we would never keep anything from each other again and that we would always fight for each other and not against each other. It was tough and it wasn't always easy but I've still got her even now, right till the very end.

-

30/06/15

Continue the song (please) and don't do like a whole verse of chorus, just no. JUST DO one line. 😎

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE...

I accidentally published the draft and my internet broke so I couldn't unpublish it. You guys make me laugh.

I love you.
Always.

- HakunaHemmings.