Midnight.

Midnight.

Calum: || Midnight Sickness. || "Calum? Calum?" You whispered in pain as you tried to wake your boyfriend up. You lightly shook his shoulders until he started to wake up. He was slightly confused at first, still probably half asleep but he quickly sat up when he saw your distressed state. "Are you ok? What's wrong?" He shit out in concern, switching the beside light on. "The pain is back, Calum. It's almost unbearable." You whimpered as tears slowly fell down your cheeks. Without any hesitation, Calum hurried out the door, returning soon with your medicine and a glass of water. He dropped the pills in your hand and sat beside you, comfortingly rubbing your back and you consumed the medication. His worried eyes lay upon your features as your breathing slowly began to calm down. "Are you ok?" He asked. You nodded in response, leaning against his bare torso. You took in a few deep, shaky breaths as you felt the medication already begin to kick in. "I hate this." You sighed in frustration. "I know. I know baby. But hopefully you'll recover soon. You'll be ok." He spoke reassuringly. "Thank you, Calum." You sole into the quietness. "What for?" He asked. "For being here for me." You smiled peacefully as the pain began to leave your body. "For always being here for me."

Ashton: || Midnight Snacks. || You cussed under your breath as you walked into the table. Turning the light on, you sat on the counter briefly looking at your stubbed toe. "Babe?" You heard Ashton's groggy morning voice call. You looked over you shoulder to see Ash descending down the stairs. You gave him a smile as he yawned and stretched out. "What are you doing up? Its two in the morning." He asks. "I was hungry." You state earning a laugh from him. "Why are you up?" You shoot back. "I went to reach for you and you weren't there. Then I saw the bedroom door was open so I assumed you had came down here." He answers you as he walks over to you. You remain sitting on the counter and Ashton comes and stand before you. He drapes his hands around your waist and your wrap yours around his shoulders as you look each other in the eye. "You're so cute when you're sleepy." You giggle. He hides his head in the crook of your neck to hide his blushing. You swat at his chest as he helps you down from the counter and searches with you as you look for something to eat.

Luke: || Midnight Dreams. || The creaking of the floorboards grew louder and you knew the intruder was coming closer. The racing of your heart made it harder for you to stay quiet. The footsteps came to a stop and a muffled laugh echoed throughout the room. A firm grasp twisted the handle to the closet and lightly began peaking in, revealing yourself to the unknown. You felt a hand come in contact with your shoulder and you instantly shot awake. A muffed sob escaped your mouth as you shielded yourself with the duvet, still shaking in fear from the terrifying dream. Two strong arms pull you into someone's chest, instantly feeling a sense of familiarity when the person cradled you. You looked up to see Luke holding you tightly in his arms, eyes looking down on you and comforting words escaping his lips. You closed your eyes and tried to calm down your breathing, but every time you did, you saw the same scenario replay in your head. Luke ran his hand through your messy hair as he leaned down back into the mattress, with you pulled against him. "Shh. You're ok baby." He continued to whisper as your cries softened. "Close your eyes. I'm right here." He spoke. You shook your head in fear, still recovering from the nightmare. "Nothing will hurt you. I'm here." He promised. "Just close your eyes." He repeated as you leaned your head against his chest. Within only minutes you found yourself slowly falling asleep to the silent whispers from beside you. Cradled in your lovers arms, you knew you would be safe.

Michael: || Midnight Conversations. || Unable to sleep, you rolled over on your side to face Michael. You smiled tiredly once you saw him awake and staring back at you. "Hello." He chuckled. "Hi." You whispered back, lifting his arm up and snuggling close to his side. "Can't sleep?" He questioned as he pulled the blanket so it was covering the two of you better. "Nah." You answered. "What about you? How long have you been awake for?" You asked in reply. "Long enough to know that you talk in your sleep." He laughed. You playfully hit at his chest in denial. "I do not!" You defended yourself, half in embarrassment, half in doubt. "You do actually. But don't worry; I think it's cute." He informed you. You blushed as he leant down as placed a kiss to your nose earning a cringe form you at his cheesy remark. A few minutes passed by and the conversation continued to grow. 'Do you remember that time when-' Everything began in. The two of you reminisced about your time together and talked for what must have been way over an hour until the two of you were finally falling asleep. "I love you Mikey." You yawned. "I love you too." He whispered being the last words you heard before you fell asleep.

Thank you for 1000+ reads over night! So my Wattpad, Instagram and now Twitter user are all @hakunahemmings 😁 I have got a couple of requests to begin and I am thinking of writing an Amnesia preference for the release of the boys' music video. 💕