You Sneak on the Bus/His Bunk.

You Sneak on the Bus/His Bunk. Requested on my IG @hakunahemmings

Calum: "Shhh. You're on vocal rest - you're not supposed to talk." You shushed him as he stood by your bunk. "I know. Just come sleep with me and I won't say a word until tomorrow." You sighed as you lay on your bed. Knowing he would continue talking until you agreed, you jumped off your bunk and followed Calum to his. "Thank you. I love you." Calum whispered as he snuggled into your side. "I love you too. Now shut up." You laughed before feeling Calum place a soft kiss to your neck. "No one can stop me from telling you that I love you." He spoke and you could tell he was smiling at his cheesiness. "I'm not even going to start." You giggled. "Night Y/N." He spoke. "Night Calum." You replied with before you fell asleep.

Ashton: "Shhh." Ashton laughed as the two of you stumbled into the bus. You held in your giggles as Ashton pulled you behind him, walking to his bunk. "I don't want to wake the others." He told you which you agreed with. You slipped your shoes off and very discreetly pulled a pair of Ashton's boxers and his shirt over you. "Share a bunk?" He asked hopeful. "It would be an honor." You laughed as you laid down beside him. You legs intertwined and you lay facing each other. Ashton's hand went up towards your face and he gently pushed a strand of your hair behind your ear. "I love you." He reminded you as he placed a kiss to the tip of your nose. "I love you." You repeated as you placed a kiss on his lips.

Luke: "Y/N?" You heard Luke whisper from his bunk. "Are you awake?" He asked. "No." You whispered back, that being your attempt as a joke. You heard him laugh quietly as well as him shuffiling around a bit. "Can't sleep?" You asked. "No. These bunks are too uncomfortable and your in another one." He answered. You giggled quietly, not wanting to distub the other boys who were snoring slightly. "Come here." Luke said, lifting up his sheets and patting the minimal amount of space beside him. You smiled and crawled out your bed before tip-toing over to his. You happily obliged as squeeze in beside him, your back against his chest. "That's better." He sighed as he wrapped his arms around your waist and nuzzled his head in the crook of your neck. "Night Lukey. I love you." You spoke. "Night babe. I love you too." He copied.

Michael: "Y/N, shut up." Michael laughed. "They'll find us." He warned you as you both snuck on the bus, trying to hide from the rest of the boys. "What's so bad anyways? What did you do?" You giggled as you plopped onto the couch in the back half of the bus. "You'll find out soon enough." He said, a grin appearing on his face. "You're an idiot." You told Michael as he sat down next to you. "I love you too, Y/N." He rolled his eyes as you leaned your head on his shoulder. "What should we do?" You asked, bored of the idea of just sitting around. "GTA?" He suggested. "GTA." You agreed. "And this is why you're my girlfriend."