Seattle || Song Preference.

Calum: "Fall, fall, falling. Oh, the tears keep falling and you keep staying where you are." || Yet another day where I lock myself in my room. No one to "comfort" me or take my mind of things. Calum's gone and he won't be coming back. Not for a few months anyway... I have ignored all my calls in the past few days, including Calum's, as well as every text or any communication from anyone. I can't take another phone call asking how he is doing or even an actual call with him where we tell each other much we miss the other. Every time I hear his voice it just gets harder for me each day and I don't know how much longer I can take without him. I know he's getting worried about and that I'm probably making things worse, but in all honesty I just feel so alone right now and I don't know what to do. I want to talk to him I'm just scared that there will be nothing more to talk about, that we're slowly forgetting each other. I could never forget him but with all the beautiful girls he sees all over the world, there's so much more for him to forget. I have been crying constantly in the past few days and I just can't seem to control myself. I need him here with me. He's not coming back anytime soon and I need him. I need him all the time.

Ashton: "I don't know how I'm supposed to help you if you won't leave town." || "Y/N, can you just listen to me please?" I beg Y/N, hoping to get through to her. "I do, Ashton. I listen to you all them time but nothing is going to make a difference! You're leaving and I can't do anything to stop that. And I don't know how much longer I can wait for you." She breaks down. I sigh in guilt and walk over to her, pulling her to my chest and wrapping my arms around her as she cries into my shirt. "I'm sorry, Ash." She apologises for crying. "I just get so scared and stressed. I can't handle you leaving me, Ash." She tells me. "I know, baby. I know. But how can I help you if you won't leave town?" I ask her as she pulls away from the hug though my hands still rest on her small waist. "I don't know." She mumbles, as I tuck a strand of her hair behind her face. "Come with me." I speak. "W-what?" She stutters. "Come with me. On Tour." I tell her more clearly. "Ash, you know I can't. I've got things to do and all." She begins to worry, listing all her fears as to why she won't leave. "Hey, hey, hey, Y/N. Listen to me. I know you're scared about leaving but you don't need to be." I say to her. "But I am. I am so scared and I don't think I can leave." She whispers to me. "Everything will be alright. I don't want you to be scared but I really think you should come with me." I console her. "I'm not sure..." She trails off. "I'll let you think on it." I reply to her, placing a soft kiss to the tip of her nose.

Luke: "He's still got that hold on that makes you crazy. Your bags are packed but you don't really plan on leaving." || 'I need to leave. I can't do this.' I tell myself over and over as I shove random pieces of my clothing into a small bag. I let the tears cascade down my cheeks and my sobs fill the room. I hear the opening of the front door from downstairs and I struggle to pull myself together. "Y/N?" I hear Luke call and soon after the sound of footsteps follow. "Y/N? What are you doing?" Luke asks as he stops in the doorway. I turn around and face him, a look of confusion, anger and heartbreak clear on his features. "I..." I begin but I m unsure of what to say. "Are you leaving me?" He asks, voice cracking, sounding as if he could break down at any moment. "Please don't try and stop me, Luke." I cry, pulling my bag over my shoulder but making no such effort to actually leave. "Baby, please don't-" Luke begins only to be cut off by me. "Don't call me that." I cry. "Y/N, I love you so much. You can't leave me." He pleads. "I can't stay, Luke. I can't do this!" I yell as my body shakes. "You can. Whatever this is that is in your head, we can make it through this." He takes a cautious step towards me, hands in front of him, outstretched towards me. I back away slowly, scared to be close to him knowing that it will be header to leave. "Its not in my head Luke, this is actually happening except you're never around to see it! Our love is falling apart and you're always leaving me. I'm alone, Luke." I break down. I drop my bag to the floor as my knees give in causing me to fall down as well. Luke rushes over to my side, bending down beside me and pulling me tightly towards him. I fist at his chest, releasing my anger and trying to get away but my actions are weak and he holds me through it all. "I'm here, Y/N. I'm gonna be right here. We'll be okay." He whispers to me, wiping away my tears before his own. I continue to cry but only now do I lean into his embrace instead of fighting him away. He places soft kisses to the top of my head, sitting down completely and pulling me onto his lap; simply holding me as he whispers sweet nothings in my ear. "You're never on your own, okay? Don't ever leave me."

Michael: "Who else would be calling me at 3am just to tell me you're still there?" || The buzzing from my phone under my pillow wakes me up and I tiredly reach for it, feeling blinded by the bright light that shines in my face. "Hello?" I groggily mumble into the phone, unsure as to whom is calling me as it is the middle of the night for me. "Michael?" I hear Y/N speak down the line which instantly causes me to wake up. "Hey baby, what's up?" I ask, reaching over and switching the beside light on, lighting up the dull hotel room. "Nothing really, I just miss you and hoped you hadn't forgotten about me." She quietly whispers to me. "I could never forget about you." I say to her, a smile tugging at the corners of my lips at the thought of her. I hear a mumble of profanities escape her lips before she speaks again. "Gosh, I'm so sorry! Did I wake you?" She asks in a concerned tone. "It's fine, Y/N. I don't mind." I assure her. "Okay." She speaks back in a saddened voice. "Everything alright?" I ask suddenly feeling worried about her. "Why did you call me, babe? You ok?" I ask again. There is a soft silence on the line before she answers me. "I just wanted you to know I'm still here. That I'm still waiting for you and that I miss you." She says to me. "I miss you too." I tell her and I find myself wishing that she was here, sleeping with me and not hours ahead of me. "I'll see you soon, alright?" I ask her. "I'll see you soon." She replies.

Seattle by Jason Walker. Epic song 👌🎶

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CALPAL, YOU'RE GONNA BE OKAY. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES AND THATS OKAY, JUST REMEMBER THEY DO NOT DEFINE US. NOTHING YOU COULD EVER DO COULD MAKE ME LOVE YOU LESS. STAY STRONG FOR ME CALUM. YOU WERE HERE FOR ME WHEN I NEEDED SOMEONE SO I'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU.