Asleep By Him.

Asleep By Him.

Calum: He hated seeing you sad and he'd always be right beside you whenever you were. You would cry against his chest for hours on end and he wouldn't mind one bit. He hold you tightly against him and do whatever he could to calm you down, making sure you knew that he was right with you the whole time. Eventually you'd fall asleep on him and he wouldn't leave your side. He'd stay with you until you woke up, being there to comfort you if you still needed it.

Ashton: Ashton looked down at you ready to speak and ask how you were feeling when he saw your eyes closed and your head resting softly on his lap. He smiled to himself softly as he pulled the blanket across you more, keeping you warm in hopes that it would make you recover quicker. He very gently played with the ends of your hair, soothing you as you slept against him.

Luke: It would be late at night, your arms wrapped loosely around Luke's torso, his hand around your waist softly as his fingers soothingly traced patterns on your skin. He'd look down at you with a tired smile, seeing you peacefully sleeping. Cautious not to wake you up, he'd shift down a little so he was lying down and pull you closer to him, bring the quilts up to cover you and keep you both warm.

Michael: Halfway through the movie, he looked down at you to make a comment on the scene. He smiled softly to himself seeing your eyes closed and you head resting against his chest. He'd pull the blanket up further to you both and place a gentle kiss to your forehead before turning the volume on the TV down and soon after falling asleep himself.

-

04/04/15

Wooooo it's been a while.

I'm so sorry.

All this 1D stuff has really, idk. I haven't really been feeling overly 'happy' since that. I just miss Zayn.

Butttt I've still got the boys. All 9 of 'em.

And no school for a month, woo!

I will try and get a part 2 to Cheater. I wrote one for Luke and Cal but it didn't save. 😒

Also, I'll try and do little blurbs like this if I haven't got time to do a lot. 😌

There's this rude girl on my ball team. She comes in to the club (she's a club{"studio"} hopper) and thinks that everything revives around her. She's so rude to me and she won't pass me the ball and I'm in open (no defender) but she'll ignore me and hog the ball and I just want to punch her, you get me. And she'll swear at the refs or the other team if she loses the ball or something and she just yells at me when I try to stand up for myself. 😞😞😞😣

I love you.
Always.

- Hakunahemmings.