A Fan Hurts/Bullies You.

Calum: A small group of girls continued to yell profanities at you, insulting you every second. You wiped a few tears away which had managed to fall down your cheeks. "Please stop." You whimpered as the ten of them grew louder. No doubt that they didn't stop. You tried your best to be gentle as you pushed through them though you really felt like punching some of them. You didn't realize that one of the girls had stuck their foot out purposely trying to trip you up. They succeed and you fell down really hard onto the cold and went concrete. You felt a sudden pain in your ankle and you clutched tightly onto it as you believed you had rolled it. The girls laughed at you as they walked off leaving you a crying mess on the ground. You shoved your hand in your bag feeling around for your phone and pulling it out once you found it. You dialed in Calum's number praying that he would pick up. After a few rings, Calum picked up and you broke down in tears again. "Y/N? Whats wrong baby?" He questions. "Calum, I'm out the back. There, there were a group of girls and they, and they hurt me. C-can you please come find me? I'm in a lot of pain." You stuttered. "I'll be right there." He said and you both hung up. About a minute later, you heard the back doors to the studio open and the sound of footsteps following behind. "Y/N?" You hear Calum call. "I'm over here." You reply. Calum rushes over to you, Michael right behind him. "Are you ok?" He asks again as he pulls you in for a hug. "Not really. They tripped me and I rolled my ankle." You tell him, pointing to your bruising foot. "Let's get you up." Michael says as him and Calum help you up. You sling your arms around their shoulders and they stand either side of you, helping you as you limp inside with them. "I'm so sorry the fans hurt you, Y/N." He apologizes. "I won't let it happen again." He promises you as he places a tender kiss to your cheek.

Ashton: You were leaning against the wall as the boys went to meet some fans and take pictures. You were smiling as you watched them all comfort girls who were crying and then giving them hugs afterwards. You were interrupted by a group of three girls who made their way over to you. "Hi." You smiled as they stood before you. "Hi!" One of them mocked you in disgust. "I'm sorry?" You asked feeling intimidated all of a sudden. "You can stop with the act now. We all know your dating Ashton for the fame." One of the three girls spoke up. "Umm... I, I've got to go." You stuttered feeling hurt and offended. You got told a lot of things and you were just tired of trying to defend yourself against some immature, jealous teenagers epically when what they were saying was ridiculously incorrect. "Don't walk away from us!" One of the girls spat, pulling you back by your hair. You screamed in shock but mostly in pain and fell against the wall. You had caught the attention of the boys and majority of the fans. Tears welled up in your eyes as Ashton hurried over to you with a concerned look on his face. "Are you ok, babe? What's wrong?" He asked as he wiped a tear off your face. Your eyes flickered from his to the mob of fans who were all paying attention to you, to the three girls who were now hurrying away. "N-nothing Ash. It doesn't matter. Go back and see the rest of the fans, ok?" You replied as you forced a fake smile on your face. "No. I'll see them after you tell me what's wrong? What happened, Y/N? Why are you crying?" He pushed for an answer. You sighed as you knew you were going to have to tell Ash despite how much you didn't want to. "A few girls approached me and started to insult me. When I turned to walk away they pulled me back by my hair. It's just really hurts but it doesn't matter." You told him. "Don't say it doesn't matter." Ashton whispered as he pulled you in for a hug. "You don't deserve to be treated like that." He informed you. "Thank you Ash. I love you." You whispered back before giving him a quick kiss. "I love you too. Do you want to go inside the tour bus?" He asked. You shook your head. "I don't want the fans to miss out. You go and I'll wait in the bus." You answered him. "I don't want you to be alone right now. Stay close to me while we meet the rest of the fans ok? I won't let them hurt you."

Luke: You loved the fans - well the nice fans that is. You hated when you had to walk through the airport, squuezing through hundreds of girls who were contsantly trying to pry the boys away from you. You had anxiety and you always got so worked up and stressed when you knew you were going to be in a tight situation. You had just landed with the boys at the airport in Syndey and as well as being jet lagged, the boys just all wanted to get home and see their familes. As you and Luke were waiting behind the doors, he noticed your discomfort and fear. 'You ok?" He asked, as he looked down at you. "Just a little nervous." You whispered back, giving him a weak smile. He nooded and pulled you in for a hug, resting his head ontop of yours. "You'll be fine." He encourages you. Once all the boys and yourself have your luggage in hand, security hurry you to the door and within seconds you are being charged at by fans who had pushed trhough security. You hesitate and think about turning around but you are stopped before you can do so. Luke wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you to his side. "Stay close to me." He tells you. You wrap your arms around his torso, shaking slighty as you walk. Michael and Ashton walk in front of you and Calum stands at your other side, all protecting you from the mob of girls. Just as you begin to think you'll be fine, a fan reaches her arm out and pulls you back. You fall to the floor and you've lost Luke's hold. "Y/N!" Luke yells, pushing against the fans and lifting you up from the ground. "Are you ok?" He panics as he pulls your head close to his chest. "I'm fine. can we just go?" You whisper. He nods as he takes your hand and you hurry to get away from everyone. "I'm so sorry that happened. I love you Y/N."

Michael: You hurried back into the hotel room you and Michael were sharing, and ran straight into his arms. "Babe, what happened?" Michael worried as he pushed your hair out of your face. You clenched onto his t-shirt and sobbed into his chest as he wrapped his arms around you. "Shh, Shh." He comforted you. "Tell me what happened, Y/N." Michael said as he pulled you to sit on him as he sat on the bed. "There, there were two girls..." You began, still crying in shame. "She hit me." You chocked out and you instantly felt Michael's grip on you tighten. "Who? who hurt you?" He asked protectively. "A girl. I've never seen her before but she was a fan of you." You cried. "I'm so sorry baby." He said kissing the top of your head. "Why are you apologizing?" You asked as you wiped away some of your tears. "Because I didn't stop you from getting hurt." He replied feeling guilty. "It wasn't your fault." You promised him. "But I should have been with you. I know there's fans in and around the hotel and it was stupid of me to let you go around on your own." He fought back. "Michael, it wasn't your fault." You told him again. He sighed before asking: "What can I do to make you feel better?" You pulled him in for a kiss, hating how he was feeling guilty over something that he didn't cause. "I just need some ice and some cuddles - preferably with you."

Ashton's and Michael's are my favorites. Sorry if the Luke one didn't turn out too good and that Calum's isn't very realistic. 💛