EMDDS || Song Preference.

(Even My Dad Does Sometimes by Ed Sheeran. The name is just too long for the title).

Calum: "But just for tonight hold on." || My heavy eyes peel open as I wake very slowly, the light from my phone lighting up the dark room. I squint at the brightness and it takes me a few seconds for my eyes to get used to it. I scroll down the notifications on my phone to see a few missed calls and texts. I unlock my phone and start to read a text from Y/N when my screen flashes with her name. I answer the call, still half asleep and confused as to why she's ringing me. She never rings me if it's this late. "I hear muffled crying on the line and I sit up, wiping my eyes rid of any sleep. "Y/N?" I ask her, beginning to feel a little bit concerned. She whispered against lightly and I start to get a little more worried. "Y/N what's happened? Why are you crying babe?" I ask her, feeling a lot more awake then I was just seconds ago. "Calum, I need you." Her voice cries down the phone, the sound causing an ache to grow in my chest. "What is is babe? What's wrong?" I ask. "Everything." She tells me and I instantly know she's having one of those nights again. When everything's too hard for her to cope with and she feels as if the worlds against her. "Calm down, babe. You're ok." I assure her. "Talk to me." I say to her. "About what?" She questions me, still faintly crying. "Anything. Whatever's on your mind." I reply. She lets out a deep breath before speaking. "I just really miss you, Calum. Nothing's right without you here." She says to me. I lie back against the mattress, my head hitting the pillow as I keep the phone presses against my ear. "I'll come back to you soon. Just hold on, ok?"

Ashton: "It's alright to shake, even my hand does sometimes." || I sit shaking on my bed as tears fall down my cheeks, hearing Ashton as he hurries up the stairs. The door creaks open and I see Ashton's sympathetic look on his face. I reach my arms out to him as he makes his way over to me. He locks his hands with mine as he sits down behind me, pulling me to sit in between his legs. I lean back against him, my body feeling weak from the amount of crying I have endured. He wraps his strong arms around my weak frame and gently rocks me side to side as if I were a child. "She died." I speak, my voice broken and pained. "Shh, shh." He whispers to me. "Don't think about it for now. Focus on me." He tells me and I try my best to focus on his arms holding me or his warm breath hitting the back of my neck or the sweet words be whispers, but every time my mind wonders back to thoughts that cause me to break down. "I miss her." I cry, turning slightly to look up at Ash. I shift around so I'm leaning sideways on him as he continues to try to soothe me. I lift my hand up slightly in front of my face, noticing how it's shaking and how I seem unable to stop it. Ashton takes hold of my hand and tugs it down slightly, moving his hand up to hold my head close to his chest. "I'm still here, sweetie. You're ok. You're ok." He repeats to me. "I'm right here."

Luke: "It's alright to die 'cause death's the only thing you haven't tried. But just for tonight hold on." || "How is he doing?" I ask Luke's mother as she slowly makes her way over to me. She shakes her head and looks down as she tries to stop herself from crying. "He's not doing too good honey." She informs me, her voice cracking. "Can I see him?" I ask hopefully to which she nods and leads me to her hospital room. "Listen Y/N, I've got to go home for a little while, got to make a few calls to family. Please, could you stay with him?" She asks me as she stands by the door. "I will." I promise her and she quickly dismisses herself. I turn to Luke who is lying as still as a log with his eyes closed and skin bruised and beaten. I watch as his chest rises and falls with each painful breath he takes and I stand beside him. An IV drip is connected to his wrist and I make sure to be careful as I take his cold, lifeless hand in mine. "Luke, it's me. I'm here now." I speak as I keep my eyes focused on him. "I'm sorry I couldn't get to you quicker. I'm sorry I wasn't there with you." I say and I notice how his oxygen mask fogs up every time he lets out a breath. I move my hand up to his hair, very gently tugging at the strands and running my fingers through it. "You got hit pretty badly, babe. Everyone's so worried about you." I tell him, wondering if he can hear me or not. I really hope he can. I look around the room, noticing a chair in the corner and I quietly drag it over to sit down where I was standing. My hand takes hold of his again as my other moves back up to run through his hair. "Luke I don't want to lose you. None of us so. I don't know if you can hear me, but if you can, just know that it's alright. It's alright to die, Luke. Don't be scared, ok? If it's hurting you too much then-" I try to continue but I choke on my sobs and for a moment I am barely even able to breathe. I have to force myself to focus on the moving of his chest just to remind myself that he's breathing for now. "Luke, I love you so much." I tell him, leaning my head against the bar on the sides of the bed as I squint my eyes to stop from crying as much. "But please just hold on for tonight. For me. I'm still here."

Michael: "It's alright to cry; even my dad does sometimes. So don't wipe your eyes, tears remind you you're alive." || I tuck my knees up to my chest and hide my face from Michael as he wraps his strong arms around me. He pulls me close to him so I rest on his lap. "Baby, why are you crying?" He asks me in concern as he pushes back some strands of my hair. I turn my head away from him in embarrassment and tense up slightly when he touches me. He rubs small circles on my lower back as I feel his stare on me. "Babe?" He asks again. I sigh, turning my head to look at him, still leaning against my knees. He sees my red, puffy, bloodshot eyes and my flustered cheeks. "What's got you like this? What's making you so upset?" He questions me and I look down. He sits me up and pulls me to lean into him rather than away from him. His hand wraps around my waist protectively and I nuzzle up to his chest. "I'm not too good with talking about how I feel." I admit to him, scared that he won't understand me. His grip around me tightens and I wait for him to say something. "You don't have to if you're not ready." He assures me. "I'm just scared." I tell him, my voice quiet and soft. "And that's ok." He promises me. "It's ok to cry too, Y/N. You don't need to hide from me, ever." I nod and wrap my arms around Michael's torso, breathing in his scent. "Thank you."

21/12/14

Christmas soon ! Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it and to those who don't, I still hope you have a wonderful week.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK !

I feel like my writing is not as good as it used to be. Do you agree?

Trick question:

Is the 's' or 'c' silent in scent?

I LOVE YOU.

DONT HURT YOURSELF. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND THE BOYS LOVE YOU. I PROMISE YOU.