Baby Bump.

Baby Bump. (Requested preference/imagine )

Feel free to leave suggestions or requests.

Calum: You dropped you fork onto your plate, a clashing sound slashing afterwards. You hand immediately dropped to your baby bump and a smile took over your face. Calum who was sat across from you noticed your sudden movement and began to think the worse. "What? What is it? Are you ok? Is it the baby?" He spoke way too fast. "Calum!" You squealed. "What? What's happening? I don't understand you." He calmed a little noticing your tone of voice. "She's kicking." You whispered, moving your hand to where you felt her tiny little feet. "Really?" He asked, a smile taking over his features. You nodded as you grabbed Calum's hand and placed it on your stomach waiting in a few seconds with your hand on top of his. Calum laughed as he felt his daughter kick in the stomach for the first time. "She's got a good kick." He laughed, proudly. "She must get it from you."

Ashton: Trying to find clothes in your room that still fitted you was becoming an everyday challenge. You huffed as you tried to pull the maternity pants up, which was becoming as hard as getting your skinny jeans on, that was when you were able to wear them at least. You heard laughter coming from the doorway and you turned around to find Ashton watching you with amusement. "It's not funny." You snapped. "It really is." Ashton admitted, walking up to you and wrapping his arms around you. You pushed him off with annoyance, letting your hormones get the best of you. "Oh, c'mon baby. I'm just messing with you." He joked. "No, what's messing with me is the fact that there is a human being inside my stomach and I can't wear any darm pants because of him." Ash laughed at you more, pulling you in for a hug, knowing that your mood would instantly when he did. "I'm sorry Ash. I'm just so confused." You admitted, nearly in tea now. "You laughing at everything I say or do doesn't help either."

"I'm sorry." He apologized. "You're just so funny when you're pregnant.

Luke: Luke was going to be a great dad. Everyone knew he would be. He would take extra special care of you and became so over-protective of you but you thought it was cute.

You were lying in bed, unable to sleep as your daughter kept kicking in your stomach. "Luke, she won't stop." You groaned earning a laugh from him in return. "Do you want me to sing to her?" He offered, smiling at you. You nodded as Luke moved down to your baby bump and quietly began to sing. "Oh, darling don't you ever grow up. Don't you ever grow up. Just stay this little. Oh, darling don't you ever grow up. Don't you ever grow up. We could stay this simple. I won't let nobody hurt you. I won't let no one break your heart. And even if you wan't to, don't ever grow up." He placed a delicate kiss to your belly as he finished the song.

"I love you, Y/N." Luke promised.

"I love you too."

Michael: "GET OUT!" You screamed at your belly, wishing that your sons would just come out already. "Babe" Michael laughed as he walked over to you. "That isn't going to help." He informed you, taking your hands in his. "I know, I'm just so tired and I feel so fat." You complained. "You're not fat." Michael told you. "You're pregant, not fat." You looked down at your baby bump, running your hand across your stomach. "No but I am hungry." You stated picking your bag up off the floor. "I'm feeding for three and we're all craving McDonalds. To the Cliffmobile." You joked as you walked out he house, Michael following behind. "You're so funny when you're pregnant."

Hope you like them. 😁