Slow Dancing.

Slow Dancing.

Calum: "Dance with me." You demand in a giggly tone. Calum laughs and follows you as you take each other's hands. "Wait there." You say quickly tiptoeing off to the other side of the room. You return seconds later and as if on cue, music begins to play once Calum's fingers entertained with yours. Never Say Never by The Fray softly pours from the speakers. A smile rests on Calum's lips and you smile back knowing he loves this song. "Good choice." He comments in approval. "I was hoping you'd say that." You reply as Calum pulls you behind him as he leads you to a clear place of floor. He gently moves back and forth in time with the music as your heart is with his. He outstretches his arm, twirling you around. A joyful laugh rolls of your lips accompanied by the sound of your feet hitting the wooden floorboards. He pulls you back close him, the smile still not leaving his face. You rest your arms around his neck and he places his on your waist. His eyes lock with yours and your stomach begins to erupt into butterflies. "I love you Y/N." Calum whispers as he leans his forehead against yours. "I love you too." You reply back and close your eyes as you sway back and forth together in the dimly lit room.

Ashton: "And now, if everyone would like to make room, the newlyweds will be having their first dance." My best man speaks into the microphone. I smile and lead Y/N towards the area which everyone has crowded around to watch us dance. I stop and turn her to face me, tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her ear before taking her hands in mine. Her beautiful smile takes over her features and once more I am taken away by her beauty. The lights in the room fade and a light is directed on Y/N and I. I seem to forget that everyone else is in the room and rest my focus upon my wife. She rests her head on my chest and my hand moves down to her lower back. "I'm forever yours faithfully." I whisper into her ear, repeating the words sung which echo throughout the room. "I love you." She whispers in reply. "I love you." I repeat after her. The song comes to an end and people begin to applause. The next song begins to start and we continue dancing along. I'd dance all night long for her. I'd do anything for her no matter how long it may take me. Anything for her and I pray she knows that.

Luke: "Are you excited for your brother's wedding?" Luke asks as he lays his suit on the bed. "Very. But I'm really nervous as well." You admitted. "What about?" He asks as he sits down on the bed. "Everything. The speech, the reception, the dancing." You say. "Dancing?" Luke asks in a tone of confusion. You blush and look away, a feeling of embarrassment rushing through you. "What's so bad about dancing?" He asks as he walks over to you. A shy smile tugs at the corner of your lips. "I can't dance." You confess. "Everyone can dance." Luke tells you. "No, I mean I really, really can't dance." You repeat in a light chuckle. "It's easy. Come on, I'll show you." He speaks. You look to him in wonder as he walks over to the tallboy and switched the CD player on. He rummages through some discs and place one in before walking over to you. You smile as one of your favourite songs begins to play: Stolen by Dashboard Confessional. Before giving you time to reject, Luke takes your hands in his and pulls you close to his chest. One of his hand slowly falls down to your lower back and he hold his other hand with yours beside him. "Luke, I already said-" You begin only to be cut off. "Shh. Don' think just do it." He whispers against your ear. His hand takes yours and guides it to rest on his upper back before holding your other once more. You lean your head against his chest as you sway back and forth to the music. "You have stolen my heart. You have stolen my heart." Luke signs along to the lyrics. A smile plastered across his face the entire time.

Michael: "Stop crying beautiful." Michael whispers to you as his thumb gently runs below your eye. A small smile reaches your lips as you look into his eyes. "I'm sorry. Gosh, I'm such a mess right now." You apologise to him as his arms wrap around you. "You don't need to apologise, Y/N. You have a reason to be upset." He comforts you. "I guess so..." You trail off. Your arms wrap around his shoulders and hang around his neck as he keeps his around your waist. You lean your head against him and his rests on top of yours. Without paying any attention to what you are doing, you find yourself slowly dancing with him. No music playing, just listening to the continuous beats of his heart. "Are you ok?" He looks down to you after a while of silence. You look up to him, staring into his eyes. "I'm much better now." You tell him. "That's good." He replies as you lean your head back against him. You smile as you feel him place a delicate kiss to the top of your head. "I love you so much." He whispers as the two of you continue to dance. "I love you too."