He Saves You from Committing Suicide.

(A/N: Sorry if this offends anyone or makes anyone upset. My DM box is always open for people who need to talk. I love you all and I believe in you. I'm not just saying that.)

Calum: The door opens as I am just able to make out Calum as he rushes down to my side. "Y/N?" He calls as he places his hands on my shoulders. "Y/N baby, can you hear me?" He whimpers his hand moving up to my face, fingers wiping away my tears. I hear him curse and seconds later I feel a towel being pressed against my wrist. My body is shaken slightly and my eyes open a little. Calum's eyes look into mine but I do not have enough energy to keep them open. "Baby open your eyes. Stay with me." He whispers to me, still keeping pressure on my bleeding wrist. A tear rolls down my cheek as I hear him crying and I weakly move my free hand to him. He notices my action and tries to stop himself from crying as I rest my hand on his leg. "Cal." I mumble as the pain quickly begins to increase. "I'm right here baby." He speaks. "I'm sorry." I whisper so quietly. "Just hold on for me. Just a little longer." He replies. "I love you..." I mumble, my eyes opening and closing constantly and I struggle to keep consciousness. "Don't baby. Keep your eyes open." He begs me as he leans his head against my shoulder, not being able to hold me as he has to keep pressure on my cuts. "Don't leave me. Don't leave me." He repeats over and over. "Don't let go." He whispers to me right before everything becomes black.

Part 2?

Ashton: My feet race me to the front door, stumbling to get the keys in and let myself inside. I swing the door open, dropping the keys on the floor and rushing around the house, room to room. "Y/N?" I call out as I enter the living room. I hear muffled noises upstairs and I run to the noise as fast as my feet can take me. I stop outside the bathroom door, hearing her cries. I grab onto the handle and twist it trying to open the door. I panic as I discover she has locked herself in there, making it hard for me to get to her. Within seconds I am downstairs and grabbing the key to the bathroom, hurrying back upstairs to get to Y/N. I unlock the door, stepping inside the bathroom with tears on my face. Y/N looks to me scared out of her mind. I stand still where I am, not wanting to make any sudden movements. I notice the bottle of pills in her hands and I lose my breath for a few seconds. "Y/N." I whimper, my eyes locking with hers. "Put them down." I beg. In the spilt second she takes to look at the object in her hands, I rush to her, wrapping her in my arms. I knock the bottle to the floor and hold Y/N so close to me so she can't get out of my arms. "No Ashton, I want to die!" She screams and tries to punch me and kick me: anything to break free. "Ashton let go of me." She whimpers still struggling in my hold. "Please let me go." She cries again, her punches and pulls beginning to stop. "Ash." She whimpers finally breaking down and leaning into me.

Part 2?

Luke: I feel two hands cup my face and my eyes flutter open the slightest. "Y/N? Y/N can you hear me?" The person asks me. His voice sounds echoed and slow and it takes me a while to make sense of things. My vision is foggy and I struggle to keep my eyes open for seconds at a time; though I know that it is Luke. Not by the blurred sight of him or his panicked voice which seems to be the only thing I can hear, but I know it's him because I always knew it would be. I knew he would get to me when I needed him the most. "Baby please wake up." I hear his voice ring through my ears and his fingertips run across my face gently, pushing my hair behind my ears. "It's Luke. I'm right here, Y/N. Don't leave me." He cries. His heartbroken sobs fills the room, each cry knocking me down even more. It seems only now that I realise that maybe this wasn't the right thing to do. Maybe things could've been fixed? He lifts me gently and rests my head on his lap, leaning down and placing his forehead against mine. "The ambulance is gonna be here any minute now. I love you, Y/N. Stay with me." He whispers. "I can't lose you."

Part 2?

Michael: My eyes fly open and I immediately struggle to breathe. "Y/N? Y/N?" I hear a voice call me. A hand holds onto mine and my eyes drift over to my side. Michael is kneeling down beside me, his panicked eyes scanning over me as he holds a phone to his hear. "She's opened her eyes." I hear him speak though his voice comes out faint. I look around the room trying to make sense of things but my vision is lagged and blurry.
"Y/N can you hear me?" I hear him ask me, though I seem unable to speak and I feel too weak to move. I shut my eyes and try to fall into a quite place. It doesn't last long as I am soon being shaken gently. "Y/N baby, keep your eyes open for me." I hear Michael whisper to me. My eyes flicker open to look at him and I noticed he is no longer on the phone, instead, all his focus is on me. "The ambulance is coming. We're gonna get you to hospital, babe." He says to me. I open my mouth to try and speak, failing and instead muffled coughs escaping my lips. "You can't leave me." He mumbles and I am not sure whether I was supposed to hear it or not. "Keep fighting for me. Don't go."

COMMENT IF YOU WANT A PART 2.

(A/N: Hi guys, again with the note up top, I'm sorry if this is close to home to any of you. Anyways, I was wondering if you could do something for me? There is three children at my school who have cancer and it's very hard for them and their families. If you could please, please pray for them it would mean so much. The power of praying is more than you know .x)

01/11/14