He Chooses to Spend Time with You.

Calum: Your period cramps were getting the worst of you and you didn't feel like getting out of bed. Calum walked into the bedroom where you laid on your bed. He smiled at you as he chucked his keys on the dresser. "What are you doing." You mumbled against your pillow. "I'm not going." He answered as he sat on the bed beside you. "Yes you are." You told him. You knew he was looking forward to going to the beach as he hadn't had time because the band was always so busy with promoting their album. "It won't be as much fun without you. I already told Ashton anyways. The lads are cool with it." He informs you. "I know how excited you were and I don't want you to cancel because I can't come." You told him and he laid down beside you. "Y/N, I honestly don't care." He laughed. "Why do you have to be so amazing?" You asked as you turned around to face him. "I guess I was just born like this." He jokes as he pushes a strand of hair away from your face. "I love you." He whispers, smiling at you. "I love you." You whisper back, smiling just as much.

Ashton: "Sorry, I've got plans." I said to Luke over the phone. "You sure?" He asked again. "Yes." I laughed. "I promised Y/N I would take her somewhere today as we're leaving in a few days." I explained. "Ok. See ya." He hung up. "What's going on?" Y/N asked as she walked up to me. She stood in between my legs as I sat on the counter. "Luke just wanted to know if I was up for going to the footy with him." I told her as I pulled her closer to me. "You should have gone! It would have been fun." She spoke. "You're calling it fun? You hate footy." I laugh as I wrap my arms around her waist. "Well its fun to you." She defends herself in a joking manner. "So is spending time with you." I remind her. She blushes and leans her head against my chest. "I love you." I tell her as I kiss the top of her head. "I love you too."

Luke: "Are you sure you don't mind staying?" You ask as you wipe another tear from your eye. "I promise you: it's fine." He assures you, tucking your hair behind your ear. You nod as you hold your head down, not looking towards him. "You need to stop though." He whispers as his thumb runs small circles on your hand. "What?" You asked, your voice soft and slightly trembling. "You need to stop thinking so poorly of yourself. Open your eyes, YN and see how much you mean to me. You're perfect to me and I love you." He tells you but you don't respond. "Y/N..." Luke speaks. "No. It's ok. I know I need to stop hating myself but it's just hard. I do love you though. I promise." He smiles. "Good, because I promise too."

Michael: "What time are you leaving?" You asked in between coughing. "I don't think I'm gonna go." Michael replied. "What? Why not? I thought you were looking forward to the movie?" You asked confused at his sudden change of plans. "I was but I don't want to leave you alone like this." He explained as he walked over to you. "Michael, I'm fine. I don't want you to cancel just because I'm not feeling the best." You tell him as you lean into him while you both sit on the couch. "It doesn't matter that much. Besides, I'd rather watch it with you anyways." He told you as he he leaned down and placed a soft kiss to your lips. "No." You whined pushing him off. "What? I can't even get kisses from my girlfriend now?" He pouts."Not when she's sick." You tell him. "Doesn't bother me." He says as he leans down for another kiss. You push him away laughing. "You're an idiot, Michael."