Luke Imagine.

Luke Imagine.

(Solo because someone won a game thing on my Instagram account.)

Luke: The windows are down, the wind is blowing through my hair and All Time Low is blaring through the speakers. I look over to my best friend, Luke, who is driving, him taking his eyes off the road for a second to smile at me. My eyes travel back to look out at the view, the sunset casting a peaceful vibe. Minutes later, the car slowly pulls to a stop. Luke walks around to my side, kindly opening the door for me and helping me out. I shut the door as Luke reaches into the back seats to grab a bag. The car is parked by the side of the road and Luke is leading me onto the grass on the edge of the cliff which is safely fenced off, yet still able for us to see the view. "Luke, this is beautiful!" I exclaim looking at the city below. He smiles as he walks up to my side, our arms brushing together. "I knew you'd like it." He mumbles as I see him looking at me through the corners of my eye. I blush slightly, looking down for a few seconds, as Luke walks away a little. "What's this?" I question, motioning to the faded blanket and the shopping bag Luke was carrying a few minutes ago. "Just come sit with me, Kat." Luke laughs, patting the empty space beside him. I giggle along with him, resting on the blanket. I peer into the bag finding a range of goodies he has brought along and I smile at his cute intentions. Luke sighs peacefully, lying down on the blanket with his arms stretched out and his head resting on his hands. I copy him, lying down only with my hands clasped and resting on my stomach. It's late enough to see the stars but they light up the sky beside the moon above all the lights from the city in the distance. I moved my arm closest to Luke to my side keeping my other on my stomach as one of Luke's arms moves to lay by his side as he keeps the other firmly in place for him to lean on. He slowly stretches his fingers out, the tips lightly brushing against my hand. Seconds later our fingers find themselves laced together, and the space between our bodies becoming smaller and smaller until my head rests against his shoulder. "Katinka?" Luke softly speaks, his voice but a whisper. "Yeah?" I ask in reply, a strange pit in my stomach and a lump forming in my throat. "I was wondering how you feel about," he pauses, taking time to find the right word "us?" He asks me. I can't help but let a smile take over my face, only having me pondering on the same question for a while now. "I think I feel a lot of things about 'us'." I tell him. "But I think I feel the same way that you feel about 'us'." I say to him, looking up slightly and seeing a mirroring smile on his face. He looks down at me once he notices me staring, and his eyes drift from my eyes to my lips, back to my eyes again. And then I feel his mouth pressed against mine and a mix of feelings numbing my thoughts and I feel the same way about 'us' as I know he does.

(A/N: Thank you so much to anyone who ever votes for my work, comments, follows me and to anyone who messages me. It honestly means so much to me to know that my writing has an effect on some of you. I know that growing up on today's world, a lot of is struggle and I do too. If you ever need to talk to someone and you don't know who, I promise I will do my best to help you, to listen to you and to talk to you. I just need you all to know that you're not alone. Just take a breath and realise how incredibly insane it is that you are alive. I know you'll hear a lot of people say this stuff but I really do care. God put you in this earth for a reason. Maybe you've just got to find that reason (and you'll need to find God). I love you all so, so, so much and I hope you're all doing ok. 😘❤️ )