Shout About It || Song Preferences.

Shout About It (by The Vamps).

Calum: "If you want words to put your mind at rest tonight: come shout about it. We can talk for a hundred miles and drive where you're less surrounded." || "Can you take me home?" Y/N asks me, her eyes watering as she looks up to me. I instantly set my drink down, squeezing her hand in reassurance as I nod, pulling her closely behind me. I open the door for her, letting her in the car before I quickly get in the driver's seat. My hand rests on her thigh and I offer her a faint smile as I drive down the crowded street. I'm not exactly sure what set Y/N off, or who made her feel that way but I was determined to make her feel better. The drive home was spent in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence though. It was the kind where Y/N was holding back her tears, keeping silent, waiting until we were home and I was sat there in concern, worrying about my girl beside me and whys she's so upset. We both got out the car slowly as I pulled up at our home. I took her hand in my again for the short walk to the front door. She followed me inside and I led her straight upstairs to our bedroom. She sat at the end of the bed, tugging her shoes of as I grabbed some clothes from our wardrobe. I chucked her one of my shirts for her to wear to bed and a smile met her lips before she changed into it. I lifted the side of the sheets up as she laid down beside me. He back pressed abasing my bare chest and my hands wrapped around her waist. I placed light kisses to her neck knowing that it would relax her. "You're ok." I whispered to her and she leaned back against me, closing what little gap was left between us. "I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. I love you I promise her, my fingers twirling the ends of her hair. I continued to whisper sweet nothings to her as she slowly feel asleep, knowing that all she really needed was someone to tell her that she's not as bad as she thinks she may be.

Did you like CalPal's?

Ashton: "Beneath the window and the water that's in your eyes: that's where I know you're hiding." || I look down at my phone as it vibrates in my hand and I see Y/N's name flash on the screen. I hastily unlock it to read the text she has sent me. I know she has been having a tough couple of days recently, so I've been very concerned about her lately. I stood up from the chair by the booth, listening to the songs the boys and I have been working on, as I read the three words she had sent me. 'I need you'. I muffle a quick goodbye to boys before hurrying out the studio, not giving them time to stop me or question me. I quickly message Y/N back, telling her I'm on my way before I drive home. Once I pull up in our driveway, I rush to let myself inside, getting drenched by the heavy rain which is falling. The house is quiet when I enter but I know Y/N's home. I kick my shoes of before cautiously walking downstairs to the small lounge we have set up. As I reach the last step I see Y/N but she must have not heard me. I call out her name softly as I walk over to her, her face turning to look at me. Her eyes are red and swollen from so much crying and I can see just how exhausted she is. My heart breaks a little as her lips tremble and her hands extend out to me. I instinctively take her into my arms, lifting her up and taking her spot on the window seat, pulling her down onto my lap. She fists my shirt in her hands tightly and hides her face away in my neck. One of my hands moves up to play with her hair whilst my other rest on her lower back, soothingly rubbing in small circles. She cries faintly against my, her small frame trembling. I comfortingly 'shh' her and whisper words of innocence in her ears, calming her down even more as every second goes by.

What about Smash's?

Luke: "Tell me your fears, don't let them live a life alone. Let me share the burden because here beside you, there's a man you better know who you can confide in." || I lean into Luke's warm embrace, craving the comfort his arms offer me. I need to be with him as I breakdown yet I wish he didn't have to see me like this. My head rests against his forehead as my legs wrap around his waist. His right hand rests gently on the side of my neck as he uses his other to brush the hair out of face. I choke on my tears and for the most part, I fight hard to breathe. My eyes flicker upwards to meet his for a second. They're locked on mine and filled with concern as he pays attention to my every move, his focus nowhere but me. I'm unable to stop myself crying as I let out years of depression, heartache and insecurity I have kept bottled up inside of me. All the things I never told anyone about, all the things that I hated about myself, every thing that upset me which I never spoke of. I knew that someday it would all become too much but I never expected it to happen so badly. Luke knew I was depressed but he didn't know to what extent so I assume that this was also hard for him to take in as well. All I could think of was about everyone who had left me and the anxiety that the people I cared most about would leave too like the ones before. I was shaking in his lap, trying my best to not let the world cave in around me. "Tell me what you're scared of." Luke asked me, carefully holding my head against his. I opened my eyes which I had screwed shut in panic and stared into his teary ones. "I'm not going to let you fight this alone." He said to me. I looked down, my vision falling from him as another wave of tears hit me. I shook my head very slightly and at first, I was unsure if he noticed. "I don't want to be a burden to you." I spoke, my voice barely audible. "Y/N, you are in no way a burden." He assured me. "Yes I am." I fought back. "I am all of my problems and I get so depressed that I break down and I don't want to be alive. I'm
a mess, Luke. No one should have to put up with me." I cried, my hands fisting on his shirt and I struggled to catch my breath. He held me close to him, closing the gab between our bodies as he told me how wrong I was about myself. "I don't love you any less because you're depressed." He began. I leaned again this chest and I tried to focus on his heartbeat, trying to match my breaths with his in order to calm myself. "I hate seeing you hurting so much and so distraught. I know you've been through a lot and I know there's so many things that hurt you that you never tell anyone about. You don't have to be scared to tell me what hurts. You don't have to worry if I'll ever get tired of listening to your problems because I will never. All I want is for you to be happy." He said to me. "I need you to know this, Y/N. I'm right here. I'm right by your side and I always will be. No matter if we're fighting or if we're hundreds of miles apart, or even if it's the middle of the night. I need you to know that you can tell me anything, ok? I hope you always know that you can confide in me, baby girl. I love you."

Dr. Fluke's was sad.

Michael: "I'm not saying, all I do will make everything you touch turn to gold, I'm just waiting to pull you through. I'll take a little off the load, yeah any reason I get to be close to you." || Michael motions for me to move closer to him and I crawl into his arms, wiping under my eyes. I instantly relax under his touch and a faint smile rests on the corners of my mouth. His lips linger on my skin as he places a delicate kiss to my forehead. I nuzzle into him and my arms wrap their way around his torso as his fall around my waist. My breathing is still shaky but it's steady now and I'm thankful for that. It seems as though all that crying has left me feeling like I've had some weight lifted off my shoulders. Not as much as I'd like though. I close my eyes but not with the intentions of falling asleep. "I hate seeing you cry, babe." Michael says to me. I mutter an apology feeling unsure how to respond to his comment. He chuckles lightly at me and I look up to him in confusion. "You don't need to apologise." He tells me. I nod gently, looking down again. "I meant what I said about helping you." Michael reminds me. I try to think back to what he said but he begins to talk again. "I wasn't trying to say that all I do will make everything you touch turn to gold, I'm just waiting to pull you through." He says to me. "I promise that I will be here for you especially when things get too much. I'll help you through it, Y/N. I'll keep you so close to me."

Oh Mike-Ro-Wave...

27/12/14

This song is so important to me. The lyrics just... they're want I crave to be told.

I love you.
Always.
- Hakunahemmings.