Song He Wrote for You.

(IDC if they wrote them or not it's for my writing's sake.)

Calum: Everything I Didn't Say.

Calum wrote this song purely because he had a lot of things he wanted to say to you, but he never knew how to put then into words. In some ways he was apologising, not just for his wrongs but for anyone that has let you down. He want you to know that he will sacrifice anything to make sure you're ok.

"I hope you know for you I'd sacrifice to make this right."

Ashton: Beside You.

The main reason ashton wrote this song was for him to put what he feels into words. It was his way of saying he misses you and that he doesn't stop thinking of you. He's not used to being away from you and he's always worried you'll forget him.

"She lies awake, I'm trying to find the words to say. I wish was, I wish I was beside you."

Luke: Long Way Home.

A main part of why Luke wrote this was to remind each other of all the memories you have. Almost as if every time he'll play it on stage he'll be tinkling of you. And also to remind you that he'll be with you for plenty more.

"And you know I'd never let you down."

Michael: The Only Reason.

As heartbreaking as it sounds, it was Michael's way of saying he won't give up on you two. That no matter how much it hurts and no matter what might be said, he'll never give up on you. And that it's never too late to save someone.

"Even though my dizzy head is numb, I swear my heart is never giving up."

Guys, I got 40,000 reads overnight (I'm shocked) and I just want to say thank you even though I say it a lot. You all honestly mean so much to me and message me whenever you're struggling because I want to make sure you're all ok. I love you .x 14/10/14

PS: STEAL MY GIRL ACOUSTIC IS AMAZING 😭 AND MICHAEL'S TWITCAM THING OF HIM EATING PIZZA AND PLAYING VIDEO GAMES 💙