Hold On.

Hold On.

Comment something you love about Luke? (You can't say everything although it's true). But also comment on the imagines for gosh sakes.

Calum: I sat with Calum and held his hand in mine, my thumb gently running over his knuckles. My eyes were heavy and I needed sleep, but it wouldn't come to me no matter how much I craved it. Calum's chest was exposed, wires and all sorts attached to him with only a thin sheet covering his body. His eyes were closed in a painful way, an oxygen mask placed securely to his mouth, doing most of his breathing for him. I moved my free hand upwards and softly traced it over his chest, along side the wires and the stitches covering his skin. The room was dark and quiet, the machines and our heavy breathing being all that you could hear when I wasn't crying. I leaned against Calum carefully, resting my head on his stomach as I wrapped my arms over him, being as careful as I could. My weak body trembled with each cry I let out and I put all my focus into Calum, reminding myself that he was still here, for now. "Calum." I chocked out his name, my words almost echoing in the room. "Hold on." I whispered, my voice breaking. I wiped at my eyes and sat myself up a little bit, turning back to face him. I kept my eyes on him and took in his appearance, noticing every detail that I could see about him. "Calum, you've got to stay." I murmured out, my voice showing my vulnerability. "You can't leave me." I bit at my bottom lip to try and stop myself from crying any more, dropping my head down and resting my forehead against his arm. I failed and began to cry softly, holding onto his hand tightly. "Please, Calum, wake up."

Ashton: I thought she died. That moment when her heart stopped, I honestly thought I'd lost her. One minute I was sitting beside her, holding onto her hand waiting for her to wake up, and the next she was being taken away from me, not breathing. I lost track of how long I'd been here, but I knew that the waiting room was filling up with her family and closest friends, all of them waiting too. I hadn't left her side since she was moved back in the room. My eyes barely left her fragile, broken body as she rested in front of me. IV drips were connected to her as well as a lot of other medication, blood slowly being retuned to her body. I'd never felt so much pain than I had when I first saw her after the accident. Her skin was stained with her blood and she was covered in bruises and cuts, head to toe. You couldn't see one painless thing about her. I talked to her, keeping my hopes up that she could hear me and that I was helping. But I knew I was helpless to her and all that I could do was sit beside her and pray for a miracle. So I did. And I whispered to her all the reasons she needed to stay. "Please Y/N, hold on for me."

Luke: "No, you don't understand. I need to see her!" I yelled as one of the nurses tried to stop me from heading to Y/N's room. "I'm sorry young man, but you can't go in there. Visits are restricted to family only." She explained to me, the tone in her voice saying she didn't want to have to stop me. "She's got no one else." I told her, my voice quieter now than it was before. The nurse sighed and I could see the hesitation on her face before she moved bout the way and quietly opened up the door for me. I thanked her before she left and turned around to see Y/N. "Babe." I mumbled still standing by the door before quickly rushing over to her side. It broke me to see her like this, so vulnerable and lifeless. I let out a deep breath and took hold of her hand, making sure I was careful of her. I lifted my other hand up to her face and tucked away her hair behind her ears, softly storming the side of her face. "How you holding up, baby?" I whispered to her, tears quickly filling up my eyes the more I looked at her. "I thought I lost you." I spoke to her, sniffling as I held my tears in. I pulled a chair and sat by her side, letting out a deep shaky breath. "Listen Y/N, I need you to hold on for me, ok?" I stumbled on my words a bit and took both of her hands into mine. "Please, I am begging you to stay. You've got to wake up, Y/N. I can't lose you."

Michael: Michael's eyes were opening and closing as he struggled to stay awake, constantly drifting in and out of consciousness. A paramedic pressed an oxygen mask to Michael's mouth and he panicked, weakly trying to take it off. I grabbed onto both his wrists and held them tightly for a few seconds, quickly feeling him give up and dropping his hands to his side. I moved my hand up to his hair and ran my fingers through its faded colour, holding in my cries as I didn't want to panic Michael anymore. "You're gonna be ok, Mikey. We're almost at the hospital." I whispered to him, trying to hide the fact that I was crying. Before I could realise what was happening, the two paramedics began to rush around in the back of the small ambulance, the only words I managed to understand was that Michael was going into hypovolemic shock. I looked to Michael, fear in my eyes to see his closed. The paramedic injected a needle into him and I peeled my eyes away unable to look. "Michael, stay with me, I'm right here baby. Hold on for me." I whispered to him, holding onto his hand as firmly as I could. "Don't leave me."

-

14/04/15

>>>> IF YOU DON'T COMMENT I'M GOING ON STIKE. <<<<

That's it. That's all I'm saying.

I love you.
Always.

- HakunaHemmings.