He Gets In a Fight/Argument for You

Calum: "You wanna say that again, jerk?" Calum asks, stepping forward to the half drunk douche who has been hitting on you as well as insulting you the whole night. "Yeah, I do actually." He pushes Calum knowing that he's about to snap. "Cal." Michael warns as he tries to pull Calum away. Calum shoves Michael away, not wanting to give in and let the guy win. "Calum, please. Let's just go home." You beg. "I'll take you up on that offer. She's a good one." He jokes to one of his mates beside him. "Don't talk about her like that. She's a lady not an object to be looked at." Calum warns. "Or what? What are you going to do about it?" The guy questions as he takes a step forward so him and Calum are only inches away from each other. After only a few seconds, the guy pushes Calum causing a fight to build up. Michael goes in to try and break up the two but the guy's friend moves onto him causing more shoving to occur. I notice Luke and Ashton panicking beside me, unsure of what to do. Without really thinking, I rush over to Calum and that douche who you will probably never know his name, and stupidly try to pry them off of each other. Calum tries to step in front of you, not wanting you to get hurt. "Y/N, go to Ash." Calum demands. "Cal, you're bleeding!" You cry. Calum turns around to move you to Ashton and Luke but as he does so, the guy throws a punch which misses him and goes straight towards you, hitting you right in the jaw. A loud screams escapes your lips and you fall into Calum in pain. You desperately clutch onto your jaw tightly, blood slowly trickling down. Ashton rushes over to you as Calum sets you not ground whilst Luke and Michael block the guys off as they disapear. "Y/N, I'm so sorry. I-" You hurry to cut him off. "Thank you. Thank you for doing that f-for me." You whimper. "I love you." You tell him. "Let's take you home."

Ashton: "Oh, look what the cat dragged in." Some big-headed barbie directed at you as she walked up behind you in the isle.

You and Ashton had popped down to the corner shop that night and you were both in trackies, a t-shirt and a jumper. Not your "best dressed" but you were presentable and it was the corner shop at 7pm. Of course you just happened to bump into the so called "Queen B" from your high school who couldn't leave the house without her high heels or a face caked in makeup. You took one look at her and turn around with your head hung low. You hooked you arm around Ashton's and tried to steer you two as far away from her as possible. But no. Ashton being Ashton wouldn't let someone talk to you like that so he pulled you back so he could find out what was going on. "What, were you planning on hiding from me? Pathetic." She spat, laughing at your weakness. You had forgotten what the sting of her words felt like. Your cheeks reddened in shame, and you hid you face on Ash's shoulder like a young child would hide beside their mother. He protectively wrapped his arm around your waist, sensing your discomfort. "Ash, let's go." You whispered to him, feeling tears begin to well up in your eyes. "What are you four or something? When are you going to learn to stand up for yourself?" She hissed. She was right. You never stood up for yourself and it was easy for anyone to walk all over you. "When are you going to grow up?" Ashton fired back. "High school is over and no one cares. You're so drowned in makeup that a gasp of air in the real world wouldn't save you."

"Let's go." Ashton spoke as he intertwined your hand with his and exited the store.

"I love you, Ashton."

"I love you too."

Luke: @randomtwittername: @yourtwittername doesn't deserve Luke. Who knows how many people she's slept with before. She's not even pretty.

@Luke5SOS: @randomtwittername: F**k off! I don't deserve her if anything. Grow up and leave innocent people alone.

@randomtwitterusername: @Luke5SOS What I don't understand is how you go along with this crap and let people believe that you actually like her. You could do better.

@Luke5SOS: I couldn't do better but could you be worse? Grow. The. F**k. Up.

@Luke5SOS: Keep your head up babe, and know that I love you. Ignore them and show the world your breathtaking smile. Stay tough, @yourtwittername

Michael: "Ahhh." Michael gasped as the cold water hit his brusied and cut knuckles. You looked up at him giving him a sympathetic smile. You ran your fingers across his hand, brushing off any dirt or dried blood, each touch soft and careful so you didn't hurt him. You grabbed the towel from the rack and gently soothed it over Michael's hand. He pushed his lips against yours as you finished, feeling a spark of passion and love ignite within you. "Thank you for helping me with this." He spoke as he refered to his hands which were either bandaged or taped up by you. "Well thank you for protecting me." You smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." He promised.

(Ok, although Michael's is short, it is my favourite and I didn't know what to write for his but it kind of just happened. But, yeah, I'm really pleased with Michael's one :) x )