My Hero Academia Villain OC

Name:  Kozue Kurosaki
Name meaning: Treetop; Tree Branches
Nickname: Raven and Seedeater.
Villain Name: The Killer Raven
Age:  24 at the start of series and 27-28 when Kai Chisaki is introduced with Shie Hassaikai.
Sexuality:  Asexual.
Gender:  Female
Appearance:  Black hair with black eyes, and fair pale skin.  When she was fourteen, she died her hair to purple, and then it became a plum color due to her original black hair mixed with the purple dye.  She wears purple contacts, an assassin outfit with swords aka katanas and knives strapped on her back, black gloves, and shin guards.
Personality:  Introvert, Antisocial Personality Disorder, a bit stern (a bit Tsundere), reckless, and would just fight.  She tends to be secretive and snarky at some people she doesn't want to reveal anything to.  When meeting new people, she threatens them to her hate for her sister, and won't talk to anyone.
Likes:  Matcha Latte, Dango, clothes she thinks represents her blood feud with her sister Yoruko, and the thrill of making people suffer.
Dislikes:  Getting distracted, Yoruko Kurosaki aka her younger sister, Heroes, intimacy, love, and kisses.
Friends:  Himiko Toga, Dabi, Kai Chisaki aka Overhaul, Hero Killer Stain, and Shin.
Enemies:  The League of Heroes aka the Hero League.

Quirk Type:  Emitter, mid-range.
Quirk:  Age Warp.
Quirk Explanation:  Kozue can warp the age of someone to an age she desires, in five feet.

Weaknesses: None.
Extra (Blood Type, Favorite food, color, place, season, etc.):  Blood Type is B, favorite food is human flesh before consuming a pill to make a Ghoul able to eat human food while getting a lot of RC cells (which helps with attaining a Kakuja), favorite color is black or red, favorite place is a facility for Ghouls or a fighting arena, and favorite season is summer.  Kozue was the one that warped the age of her younger sister Yoruko, and that was for her spite when seeing Yoruko having the rare abilities of their parents' kagunes.  Kozue has a Bikaku.  Also, she was born quirkless until given a Quirk by All For One at age fourteen, which was after her hair changed to purple/plum.