Dinosaur King OC

Name:  Yoruko Amaterasu Kurosaki

Nicknames:  Kurogo by her brother, York (an abbreviation for her name), and any affectionate nicknames her crush calls her.

Appearance: 

But younger, especially in the chest while having a black hoodie over her shirt

But younger, especially in the chest while having a black hoodie over her shirt.  She also wears black pants with the cuffs being an electric blue color with black sneakers having blue laces and soles, and lastly, she wears a necklace having a raptor's "Terrible Claw" aka the sickle claw on it.

Age:  11-12 years

Gender:  Female

Crush:  Rex Owen/Ancient

Dino Card:  Her Wind Dinos are Utahraptor (Used by Yoruko when filling in for Rex when he needs a break from the many dino battles) named Sting due to his fast attacks thanks to him being a Wind Dinosaur and a Gojirasaurus plainly named Gojira or Godzilla while her Water ones are a Cetiosaurus named Athena, which means this dino is a girl, along with Episode 33 "Battle Royale"'s Deltadromeus, who is another girl dinosaur name "Delta."

Side:  D-Team

Element:  Wind and Water

Likes:  Matcha Latte, Ramen, Dango, hanging out with her friends and crush, horror stuff, scaring people, and things to cover herself up with, along with the flower Delphinium, which is her birth flower.  She also liked dinosaurs while doing dinosaur hobbies with Rex, and she also likes to play with Ace while Rex does the same for either of her dinos, along with napping with Ace and Rex.  She also does sneaky ninja stuff against the Alpha Gang like somehow taking Spiny or Tank from them to be good Dinos for the D-Team.

Dislikes:  The opposite, bad people, bad things happening to her allies and family, being depressed about her mother, and being the one that is blamed on, her enemies, not being able to comfort Rex when he was on a plane with Reese at the airport, and so, she goes with him on there while comforting him.  She also hates when getting caught by the Alpha Gang when doing sneaky ninja stuff with their Dinos.

Personality:  Yoruko is supportive and helpful to the D-Team.  She also is knowledgeable to tend to wounds while being a Tsundere, and is very loyal to her allies like a samurai, along being very observant around her.  Around her crushes, she is very friendly with them, because of their friendship when they first bonded, and she is open with him as well, along with being a bit mischievous when playfully messing with people, or when sneakily doing ninja stuff on the Alpha Gang, and that is mostly taking a couple of dinos for her team. She is also prideful in being supportive, helpful, protective, knowledgeable in medical care, but is wild at times, especially when near her enemies unless calming down via music because those with the Cancer Zodiac are also music lovers. The other aspects of being a Cancer person is that Yoruko is a human lie detector, speaks fluent sarcasm, and will knock your lights out if you threaten/annoy her.

Theme Song: Hurricaneger Sanjou!