My Bleach OC

Name:  Yoruko Kurosaki
Age:  15-17 and 27 after Yhwach's death.
Race:  Human Quincy-Soul Reaper Hybrid.
Appearance:  Black hair, pale skin, black eyes, and tomboyish clothes.
Height:  5'1-1/2 (formerly); 5'6

Zanpakutōs:  Either Kage Tora, or Sansei Himei.  Yoruko wields either or both Zanpakutōs depending on a situation.

Crush(s): Rukia, Renji, Grimmjow, and Bazz-B.
Crush Relationship:
Renji Abarai - Yoruko and Renji fought off with each other when Ichigo and the others were saving Rukia.  After Yoruko joined the Eleventh Division and took Yumichika's position, they sparred against each other and Yoruko struck Renji down with Kage Tora.  They had some lunch at Yoruko's home and the two developed a strong bond with each other that was impossible to break.  Renji went with Rukia to get her back, along with Orihime, and he saw her be sad over Grimmjow apparently dying as he ushered her to have her help Rukia out with Rudbornn and his army, which she does very well.  When her brother lost his powers, Yoruko kept her's, and she bonded with Renji more as their relationship increased into a stronger bond.  During the Thousand Year War, Yoruko was amazed when Renji's Zabimaru changed as she watched in awe as he fought with it.  After the war, the two got married, then had Akane first, and when Yoruko's nephew was a child, she is a month pregnant with twins.  As for Akane, she's a little older than Kazui Kurosaki and has her mom's Sansei Himei.

Rukia Kuchiki:  Yoruko thought Rukia looked like an old friend of hers, Xion, and they became best friends because of Yoruko's habit of cute stuff, similar to Rukia's, and Yoruko went to get Rukia back from the Soul Society after Renji and Byakuya took her away.  Yoruko became slightly overprotective of Rukia and was kind of her bodyguard, even though Rukia said she'll handle herself.  With Rukia living with her and her brothers Ichigo and Uryū, they were able to become more than best friends due to them watching Markiplier's videos like Amnesia or Five Nights at Freddy's series.  When Yoruko got taken by Grimmjow while stopping him from hurting Rukia, Rukia went with Renji going to Las Noches to get her and Orihime back until fighting off Aaroniero Arruruerie and then Rudbornn Chelute with help from Renji and Yoruko before the three of them leave for the fake Karakura Town to escape Hueco Mundo. After Aizen's defeat, Yoruko and her bond more due to her (Yoruko) somehow keeping her powers and the two girls hang out in Yoruko's room at her house.  Around the war with the Wandenreich, Yoruko backs up Rukia very well due to the training she got from her and her captain Kenpachi Zaraki and is amazed by Rukia's Bankai while complimenting her on it when Rukia has cooled down.  Rukia kinda despises the fact that Yoruko is getting taller than her and that makes Yoruko a bit bashful to hear from her, but Rukia gets amazed by how much of an attack Yoruko can do with her brother until helping her with Renji and Grimmjow.

Grimmjow:  Yoruko met Grimmjow when she was helping her brother Ichigo and Rukia battle Di Roy Rinker, then Grimmjow, when he came after Di Roy died.  Grimmjow took an interest in Yoruko, because of her having eye markings like him, and he took her when she was trying to assess Ichigo's and Rukia's wounds with him to Las Noches.  When they got there, Grimmjow began to claim her as his, and he made her as his queen, then he protected her from the other Espadas, along with Arrancars.  When her brother Ichigo, stepbrother Uryū, and their friends Chad, Renji, and Rukia come to Las Noches for her and Orihime, Grimmjow had Yoruko watch him fight her brother.  Then she was amazed at seeing him transform into his Resurrecíon of a large cat, which she figured is a panther, and she felt the urge to nuzzle him or pet him.  But that was in vain when he reverted, and then got severely hurt by Nnoitra.  During the Thousand Year War, they met again, and when she saw him, she kissed him, which made him kiss back.  Then the two talked about how they've been, and she avenged Grimmjow when Askin had poisoned him by using Sansei Himei to punish him.  Grimmjow found that cool she avenged him while Urahara healed him, and when they talked again, he complimented her on her prowess.  He also nuzzled her to make her warm when she's cold and also does some more cat actions to her when he knows she needs it, which is easy for him to tell, because he had her with him since he took her after meeting her, Ichigo, and Rukia, along with her (Rukia) dealing with D Roy Rinker, to care for her in Hueco Mundo but has that part of him hidden from the others in Aizen's army at the time of the war with the Arrancars and the Soul Reapers before the events of the Fullbringers to that of the Wandenreich.

Bazzard Black aka Bazz-B:  He first met Yoruko when she was helping her brother Ichigo battle some Sternritters, and he says they'll meet again before leaving her with a kiss from him, then he leaves to do more things for Yhwach.  During his Sternritter tasks, he will try to observe Yoruko through a random Sternritter and also does a secret admirer thing to her with the things he finds since his first interaction with her to when he sees her with some other Reapers on their way to stop Yhwach with Grimmjow and Nelliel helping them, and Aizen's help down the road.  When Bazz goes to take down his old friend Jugram, she goes to protect him, because of his death caused by no help, with Grimmjow (or Renji and Rukia) joining the two due to him being the guy who wants to fight due to his aspect of death is destruction (and also due to Renji and Rukia's reasons that are to be around Yoruko).

Author's Note:  I might be referencing a YouTuber (Mark), along with changing some things about the show, but it is because this is my version of it.