Who is up for a Persona 3 x Persona 5 or a Persona x My Hero Academia Roleplay?

Who wants to roleplay a crossover between any of the Persona series, Persona 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 (anime version only because this is a book saying "Any Anime Roleplay") and My Hero Academia?

Here are the scenarios if interested:

First Scenario:  Seduction Works - (OC) and (Crush) were thinking of a way to get Mr. Kamoshida (Kamoshithead) to not be a creep and they headed to Yoruko's Beats/Wherever Yoruko may be at. The three conversed as Yoruko had called a old teacher of hers and told her to come to seduce Mr. Kamoshithead aka Kamoshida. That teacher is Nemuri Kayama aka Midnight

Nemuri's Personality:

Very playful and flirtatious with a serious and angry side as well.  She gets angry whenever someone interrupts her or when they mention her age and insult her.

Nemuri has no shame for dressing or acting sexually in front of young students, or adults like her and those around her age.  She also appears to act on whims most of the time.

She has willingness for those who need her help.  But, she has a sadistic side that enjoys dominating others.  Lastly, she can be impressed with those who resort to genius plans.
The people in this scenario:  Midnight/Nemuri Kayama, Kamoshida/Kamoshithead, Your OC and crush, along with Yoruko.

Scenario 2.1: Where is Yoruko? - The Phantom Thieves have finished defeating the Holy Grail aka The Demiurge aka Yaldabaoth but...Yoruko was gone. (Your OC) and (Your Crush) help the Phantom Thieves out with finding her until seeing a letter from her in the Velvet Room. It read that she was handling something in a city called "Musutafu City", and the Phantom Thieves wondering about that. Then they decided to head to that city to find her talking with someone that cheated on her.  What do you and your crush do?  Here are the people who are in this scenario (in bold and italicized):  Yoruko Kurosaki, Your OC, your crush, and maybe Yoruko's ex, who is either Denki or Tenya.
Scenario 2.2:  Where is Yoruko? - (This is the same as Scenario 2.1 but in my OC Yoruko's Persona 5 crush Ryuji's perspective and maybe in Yoruko's ex's, who may be Denki or Tenya, perspective.) Ryuji was wondering where had Yoruko gone after Akira had defeated the Holy Grail/Demiurge/Yaldabaoth and was informed by Akira/Ren that she went to a place called "Musutafu City" because of her little brother Kota.  He goes to Musutafu and sees her at a café with an ex of hers.  This makes him mad to the point that he storms in and demands Yoruko to spill why is she talking to him. What will Yoruko say? What will her ex say?
Scenario 3:  Hangout with the P5 cast, P3 cast, and some UA students.  - (P5 cast are the Phantom Thieves, the P3 cast are Makoto and the SEES, then aka lastly, is the UA students who are Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, Tsuyu Asui, Denki Kaminari, Eijiro Kirishima, and Kyoka Jiro, etc.) Izuku texted Yoruko if him, Shoto, Tenya, Uraraka, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, Denki Kaminari, and Kyoka Jiro could hang out with her at Tokyo.  She agrees and tells them where to hang out.  Then, she tells her friends Ryuji, Ren, and Ann about this.  She didn't know that her father had revived her old childhood friend, whom is a year older than year, Shinjiro Aragaki two days before Shinjiro's birthday, and then she had seen him with her father on her way out of Shujin to her shop Yoruko's Beats.  She greets them and is told to have to take care of Shinjiro because of them being childhood friends.  The two chat before seeing Koromaru, a 13-14 year old Ken Amada, Akihiko Sanada, Junpei, Minato and Minako Yuuki, Aigis, Yukari, Mitsuru Kirijo, Fuuka, and Metis.  Yoruko calms down those guys after saying as to why Shinjiro is alive.  (I will add more later.)

Scenario 4:  Persona 3 vs Persona 5 - Like Scenario 3 but no My Hero Academia, and it will be about OC hanging out with their Persona 3 Crush when OC encounters someone after hanging out, and is introduced to him while OC introduces herself.  Then, OC winds up hanging out with this person, who will wind up being her other crush (That means the Persona 5 character you met becomes your crush, and yes, this will be a Love Triangle), and unbeknownst to them, OC's Persona 3 Crush sees this in anger.  When OC is walked and is home by the help of (Persona 5 Crush), they get a text from their Persona 3 Crush saying they're coming over.  (For my OC Yoruko, it will be like she hangs out with Shinjiro and gets confronted by Ryuji saying if she wants to hang out, but Shinjiro refuses to this because he wants Yoruko to be with him.)