My Persona OC

Name:  Yoruko Kurosaki
Nickname:  Kuro
Code Name:  Dark Assassin (When using Genbu) and White Assassin (When using Byakko
Gender:  Female
Appearance:  Black hair reaching to her neck that has a layer that's spiky and navy blue.  She wears the boy's uniform due to her being a tomboy under a black or white hoodie instead of a blazer.  Has black or orange fingerless gloves, emerald green, or navy blue glasses because of her left eye being blind every lunar eclipse or full moon month.  Around summer she wears an air suitable dark green shirt and matching shorts and sneakers.  Yoruko has emerald or jet studs in her ears and matching lip piercing at the corner of her bottom right lip.  Her other attires are typically black and look like she's trying to be apart of an emo and depressing parade.
Affiliation:  The Phantom Thieves of Hearts
Age:  16-17
Birthday:  June 15
Zodiac:  Cancer
Blood Type:  AB
Height:  5'6
Weight:  125 lbs.
Crush: Ryuji Sakamoto in Persona 5. In Persona 4, Kanji. And then, in Persona 3, Shinjiro Aragaki
Likes:  Anything emo, parade-like, dark green, black, all shades of blue that is dark, orange, and grey.  She also likes rock, pop rock, emo, alternative rock, rap rock, and electro pop music.  She likes to drink anything herbal, Earl Grey tea, and Matcha Green tea.  She also likes to conceal herself in clothes like that.  Lastly, she likes to be verbally and mentally be mean and insane, respectively, to Mr. Kamoshida.
Dislikes:  Girly clothes, perverts, contradicting people, the opposite of her likes, and morons like Kamoshida (Kamoshithead is what Yoruko calls him).  Yoruko hates being cheated on, because of what happened at age fifteen that made her transfer to Shujin at age sixteen, and those who try to see what makes her tick.
Mask and costume: In the picture above. That is for Persona 5 only.  For Persona 3 and 4, she wears her normal clothes.  When using Genbu, her costume is based off of Gamera.
Melee weapon:  Battle axe similar to Shinjiro's
Range weapon:  Large Iron Tessen:

Arcana:  TemperanceInitial Persona:  Castor, who serves to protect her for Shinjiro, and Genbu for her actual Persona based on her Arcana

Arcana:  Temperance
Initial Persona:  Castor, who serves to protect her for Shinjiro, and Genbu for her actual Persona based on her Arcana.
Master Persona:  Byakko
Family:  Isshin - father, alive, clinic doctor, and caring father, Masaki - mother, deceased, a loving mother, Ichigo - Twin fraternal brother, alive, high school student at their hometown's school, stubborn but matures into a supportive brother, Karin - younger sister, alive, helper for their father at their family clinic, stubborn but matures like Ichigo, and Yuzu - other younger sister, alive, very, very kind.
Background:  Lost her mother at age nine, and that made her sort of a criminal but her father helped her control that.  She went to school and had great friends until her lover cheated on her.  She felt pain and her explosive, along with criminal-like, behavior come back to her.  She attacked her former lover and was expelled.  She aimlessly walked around until a guy named Kai had her join him and a few people that are the Yakuza "Eight Precepts of Death".  She joined and trained with those in the Yakuza to be malicious, intelligent, more reckless, more insane, and like a criminal.  This stopped when she got caught and now spends her school life at Shujin.
Extra:  Has one of Shinjiro's beanies and has a jacket variant of Shinjiro's peacoat having a hood.  She also has his Persona, Castor, who seems to obey her for some reason, especially when it does an attack she thinks of, which is considered to be a mental command and has Shinji's Evoker, which she uses the first time she activates her Persona and has his animations with the Evoker.  When it nears his birthday, Yoruko would try to see if she can obtain a battle axe like he had, or a dog similar to Koromaru:

  When it nears his birthday, Yoruko would try to see if she can obtain a battle axe like he had, or a dog similar to Koromaru:

She had a childhood best friend that, like her, had an Evoker and a Persona. His name was Junpei Iori, and Yoruko left him behind after knowing how he has bad qualities that she doesn't want around her. She is a Ghoul that has both the Ukaku and the Bikaku with their special/rare abilities that are Electrokinesis and Pyrokinesis.

Yoruko's Confidants
Izuku Midoriya - Childhood friends. Even though he's clumsy, he can help by providing Yoruko will information on her enemies (Kai, Shie Hassaikai, and those corrupted) and can slip up that enemy when he is invited to come to Tokyo by Yoruko. A way to boost his Confidant with Yoruko is by doing things they had done since childhood or by seeing Tokyo with Yoruko. Represents Fool. When his Confidant rank is maxed up, he can do more deceitful tricks to any adult that the Phantom Thieves target.

Aizawa Shota - Former teacher from Yuuei. Represents Hierophant. He aids Yoruko by making her mentally stronger and stronger during sneaky and underground-like operations. He has her do things like helping him with observing humanity and Musutafu during night time for any villains, to boost up his Confidant and with Yoruko having a fair amount of knowledge. When his Confidant rank is maxed up, he would have completed his task of making Yoruko stronger. He gives her similar goggles to his own but navy blue and similar capture fabric but black on Christmas.

Uta - One of Yoruko's godfathers that represents Strength, and he aids Yoruko with mask repair for her and the Phantom Thieves. His Confidant rank would increase after having Yoruko help with mask making, and once his Confidant rank is maxed out, he would have made Yoruko a great mask maker. His gift to her is a side job at HySy ArtMask Studio, and stuff to make masks.
Crush Relationships
Ryuji Sakamoto - The two met each other when him and Akira (Persona 5 protagonist) were heading to Shujin. She came with them after saying she's going to school with them and is their new classmate that transferred from Musutafu, which surprised the two boys due to them not knowing about that city. When they were transported to the Metaverse for the first time, Yoruko calmed down Ryuji from being shocked by this place. Then they saw someone that Ryuji dubbed as "Kamoshida" and were all in one cell. Fast forward a few days and the two bonded over their initial brash behavior, along with Ryuji developing a devoted love to Yoruko. Ryuji was told by Yoruko about her reason for transferring from a school in Musutafu (Yuuei) to Shujin, which is that she attacked her ex-boyfriend and joined a Yakuza after being expelled from that school. This surprised Ryuji, but he made a vow to always be by her side, and this started their relationship.

Kanji Tatsumi - The two met on a school trip in which some of Shujin's students, like her and the Phantom Thieves along with a few others, were on a bus to see Yasogami High. Kanji fell in love with her that it drove him crazy, and he would make sure that she is enjoying her time in Yasogami. Fast forward to a few minutes, he was saddened by the fact that she has to go back to Shujin, but he manned up and exchanged phone numbers with her. Afterward, he was ecstatic about not having be bum to lose any interactions with her due to him getting her phone number. The two would text, when they have time due to school and their secret affiliations (Kanji - Investigation team and Yoruko - The Phantom Thieves), about their hobbies, maybe their secrets (Kanji getting rejected by someone for having a normal or unusual sexuality and Yoruko being a cannibalistic monster known as a Ghoul), and what they do at school or out of school. If they reveal their secrets and their secret affiliations, then their bond would become close that Kanji would say that he will visit her during the late Winter months and early summer months. This is when they get more close and their Confidant ranks increase. They soon start a fluffy and intense, along with interesting, relationship.

Shinjiro - The two are childhood best friends that they would act like siblings, or in Shinjiro's case an overprotective friend. When they meet again in some way, which is mostly Yoruko's father reviving Shinjiro if the watch that Shinjiro possibly has is not returned to him. However, if the watch is with Shinjiro now, then he is still alive. Anyway, they bond more than childhood best friends that happen in five days after seeing each other again. Yoruko has him, and other S.E.E.S. members that want to live with Yoruko and Shinjiro in her two-bedroom, two-bathroom and one-story house live at her house in Shinjuku. He is grateful to Yoruko for this and would express this, along with his love for her, with cooking foods that would amaze her. She likes this and their friendship becomes an actual relationship between them that is full of love for each other.