DMMD x Persona Roleplays

Anyone want to do a Dmmd and, maybe, a slight crossover with Persona 3/Persona 5 (Either or)?

If you want to try this, any readers active and bored, then what Storyline should you guys be up for: Cheater! Dmmd Guy, or Yandere! Ex!/Boyfriend! Dmmd Guy?

Also, my Dmmd crush is Noiz, so please don't take him from me! Anyway, here are the information for those who may be interested in this roleplay with Persona 3 or 5:
Allmate:
Rhyme team:
Occupation:
School:
Rhyme team:
Work (Part-time job):

Make sure to add those things to your Persona 3/5 OC, for those who roleplay the aforementioned two Persona games/animes.

As for those who are Dmmd roleplayers, make sure to add a empty OC form before your filled out one for me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My OC
Basics
Name:  Yoruko Kurosaki
Nicknames(s):  Ame, Kuro, Night, Yoru-chan, and Nyx.
Gender:  Female
Sexuality:  Straight
Age:  19
Birthday:  July 15th
Star Sign:  Cancer
AllMate's name(if any):  Vengeance
AllMate Description(if any):  A black dragon that is big, like twenty feet tall and ten feet in length overall.  His flame is black and his eyes are of a fiery gold.  He was created by the gods Ares, Hades, and Hephaestus (But with Hephaestus making him as a new AllMate model).  His Rhyme battle aka his slightly human form is this:

Physical/Material FactsHair: Medium length black hair with the right side being that of a sidecut, the top inner part of her hair and ends being navy blue or gold from time to time

Hair: Medium length black hair with the right side being that of a sidecut, the top inner part of her hair and ends being navy blue or gold from time to time.
Eyes:  Black
Build: Lean
Clothes:  Yoruko wears a long-sleeve navy blue, red, black, jade or sea green shirt under a black, white, emerald green, or sea blue short-sleeve shirt at home or working with some army green pants and black shoes.
Notable Features:  A scar diagonally on her nose and another on her right rib from fights or insane things.
Accessories:  Black cap with this symbol

, jet or emerald green studs with a matching lip piercing at the corner of her bottom right lip

Other/Etc:  A utility-like belt for small weapons and another belt slung around her right shoulder and left rib for carrying an ax.
Personality/Preferences
Likes:  Helping people, being wanted for anything helpful, remembering what she's doing something for, studs, piercings, and weapons that can be on back with a belt, like an ax, or something like a Tantō or handheld knife.  She also likes to drink anything relaxing, and coffee having chocolate as an ingredient (i.e. A mocha), and would try anything cool.  Lastly, she likes to befriend cool people, that seem to have a bad childhood in some way, and making a deceased friend of hers proud.
Dislikes:  The opposite of her likes, Trip, Virus, terrible AllMates (Trip's and Virus's AllMates), Morphine, Toue, and anyone that poses a threat to her, or her friends.  She hates losing friends, and being depressed.
Favorite Food:  Ramen, and Dumplings.
Favorite Possession:  Her deceased friend Shinjiro's beanie, ax, and jacket, which is

Hobbies:  Listening to music, playing video games, hanging out with her friends, and handling information as a information broker

Dreams:  Making Shinjiro proud, to be with her crush/lover, to be great at her occupation, killing Shinjiro's killer, seeing her family in Toshima, and joining a Rhyme gang that is bigger than hers via merging or allowing a huge Rhyme gang to have Yoruko and her Dark Dragons members as that Rhyme gang's own.
Personality:  Antisocial Personality Disorder, shifty, sly, intelligent, introverted, and spiteful due to her mother's death and Shinjiro's own.  After meeting her and socializing with her for a month, she starts to become open, loyal, friendly, and helpful.  She is always reckless and insane.
Family/Etc
Family:  Isshin - father, alive, clinic doctor, and caring father, Masaki - deceased, a loving mother, Ichigo - Triplet brother that's fraternal, alive, high school student at their hometown's school, stubborn but matures into a supportive brother, Karin - younger sister, alive, helper for their father at their family clinic, stubborn but matures like Ichigo, and Yuzu - other sister, alive, very, very kind, and Yamiyo - Other Triplet brother besides Ichigo.
Friends:  Noiz, Aoba, Sei, Clear, and Koujaku.
Enemies:  Trip, Virus, Morphine, Kai Chisaki aka Overhaul, Eight Precepts of Death, and Takaya Sakaki, Shinjiro's killer.
Crush/Lover:  Noiz
Extras/History
- Has suppressors that Yoruko had used after Vengeance had rampaged, like Castor did, and killed a family of innocent civilians.
- Yoruko's old school that she graduated from is Shujin Academy
- Yoruko suffers from auditory hallucinations.  Specifically gun shots.
- Yoruko uses the suppressors to suppress her AllMate, like how Shinjiro did with his own to suppress Castor.
- Yoruko is very reluctant and grief stricken to even Rhyme battle or have her AllMate fight with her.
- Yoruko's gang are the Dark Dragons that composed of her, Dante (16 years old), Akari/Misho (17 years old and Nick (15 years old).
Persona Crushes: Ryuji Sakamoto in Persona 5. In Persona 4, Kanji. And then, in Persona 3, Shinjiro Aragaki or Junpei Iori, if Junpei has changed.
Crush Relationships
Ryuji Sakamoto - The two met each other when him and Akira (Persona 5 protagonist) were heading to Shujin.  She came with them after saying she's going to school with them and is their new classmate that transferred from Musutafu, which surprised the two boys due to them not knowing about that city.  When they were transported to the Metaverse for the first time, Yoruko calmed down Ryuji from being shocked by this place.  Then they saw someone that Ryuji dubbed as "Kamoshida" and were all in one cell.  Fast forward a few days and the two bonded over their initial brash behavior, along with Ryuji developing a devoted love to Yoruko.  Ryuji was told by Yoruko about her reason for transferring from a school in Musutafu (Yuuei) to Shujin, which is that she attacked her ex boyfriend and joined a Yakuza after being expelled from that school.  This surprised Ryuji, but he made a vow to always be by her side, and this started their relationship.
Kanji Tatsumi - The two met on a school trip in which some of Shujin's students, like her and the Phantom Thieves along with a few others, were on a bus to see Yasogami High.  Kanji fell in love with her that it drove him crazy, and he would make sure that she is enjoying her time in Yasogami.  Fast forward to a few minutes, he was saddened by the fact that she has to go back to Shujin, but he manned up and exchanged phone numbers with her.  Afterwards, he was ecstatic about not having to no longer talk with her due to him getting her phone number.  The two would text, when they have time due to school and their secret affiliations (Kanji - Investigation team and Yoruko - The Phantom Thieves), about their hobbies, maybe their secrets (Kanji getting rejected by someone having a normal or unusual sexuality and Yoruko being a cannibalistic monster known as a Ghoul), and what they do at school or out of school.  If they reveal their secrets and their secret affiliations, then their bond would become close that Kanji would say that he will visit her during the late Winter months and early summer months.  This is when they get more close and their Confidant ranks increase.  They soon start a fluffy and intense, along with interesting, relationship.
Shinjiro - The two are childhood best friends that they would act like siblings, or in Shinjiro's case an overprotective friend.  When they meet again in some way, which is mostly Yoruko's father reviving Shinjiro (if the watch that Shinjiro possibly has is not returned to him).  However, if the watch is with Shinjiro now, then he is still alive.  Anyway, they bond more than childhood best friends that happen in five days after seeing each other again.  Yoruko has him, and other S.E.E.S. members that want to live with Yoruko and Shinjiro in her six-bedroom, four-bathroom and three-story house like Junpei, Minato Arisato, Minako Arisato, or Akihiko Sanada, live at her house in Shinjuku.  He is grateful to Yoruko for this and would express this, along with his love for her, with cooking foods that would amaze her.  She likes this and their friendship becomes an actual relationship between them that is full of love for each other.