My Diabolik Lovers OC

Name:  Yoruko Amaterasu Kurosaki
Nickname:  Kuroi
Age:  17
Looks:  Black hair, black eyes, pale skin, eye bags from not enough sleep due to how her job(s) works.
Clothes:  Emo-Hipster/Hipster-Punk clothes when not attending night school with Shin and Carla.  Yoruko also wears an Emo version of the night school's uniform with one of her accessories.
Accessories:  Dark blue choker with a cobalt dog tag on it, black military caps, black elbow-length gloves, and a scarf for covering her mouth or eyes for the heck of it.
Personality:  Tsundere, Introvert, Hot-headed, loyal, bookworm, nostalgic, and antisocial, along with being a bit rebellious towards something she doesn't like or is not just at all.
Likes:  Dango, Ramen, and being on Shin's good side.
Dislikes:  The opposite of her likes and people who think she's insane.
Crush:  Shin Tsukinami.
Crush Relationship:  Somewhat tough love and talking about hobbies.  When they get to know each other more, Shin is by Yoruko's side and making sure that she's okay, even though she has a weird job.
Hobbies:  Reading books/doujinshis, writing, and sending mail in a lightweight canister she puts around her Dragon Raven Ragunaroku.
Family:  Isshin Kurosaki (father), Masaki Kurosaki (mother-deceased), Karin and Yuzu Kurosaki's (younger sisters), Ichigo Kurosaki (twin brother), Uryu Ishida (stepbrother), and Ryuken Ishida (stepfather).
Biography:  Yoruko was born on July 15th, 1980 on a lunar eclipse with Ichigo, her twin brother, to a Soul Reaper Isshin Shiba and an Echt Quincy Masaki Kurosaki.  Yoruko and Ichigo were glad that their sisters were born four years after them.  Yoruko, Ichigo, Karin, Yuzu, and Isshin thought of Masaki as the center of their universe until she got killed by the Grand Fisher Hollow.  Then Isshin trained Yoruko to be aware of Souls, like Pluses or Hollows and when Yoruko was fifteen, she headed to school at Ryoutei High.
Job:  Examining autopsies and helping around a morgue.
Pets:  Ragunaroku The Dragonic Raven, and a hellhound pup named Ember.