Yoruko's and Princess Skylar's MHA x Voltron LD Crossover Roleplay

Name: Yoruko Kurosaki
Nickname/Hero Name: Dark Dragon. Her nickname, from Bakugou, is "Monster" or "Monster-chan" back when they were young.
Age: 15, 15-1/2 years old in the Sports Festival and in the Internship arc, and lastly, 16 in the Pro Hero Exams arc. As of the Endeavor Agency Arc, she's now seventeen and a half years old.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Gender: Female
Appearance:

 but with the red in the choker being black and the flower being a skull

but with the red in the choker being black and the flower being a skull. Yoruko has some scars from training, like on her back, hands, wrists, and lastly, has a scar running from above her left eyebrow to the right of her mouth that was caused by the murderer of her mother when she was nine years old. Here is her scarring:

Clothes/Attire:  Yoruko wears a black bodysuit like this for her Ukaku under a cloak having a big clock pin the cloak securely around Yoruko, and wears gloves that she had a sharp knife be sown into the gloves by the back of the gloves

Clothes/Attire: Yoruko wears a black bodysuit like this for her Ukaku under a cloak having a big clock pin the cloak securely around Yoruko, and wears gloves that she had a sharp knife be sown into the gloves by the back of the gloves. She also wears black casual pants, black shoes, and a black mouth mask with her bodysuit and cloak as a form of her hero outfit. Around her home, Yoruko wears a black long-sleeved/short-sleeved shirt (depending on the season.) with black capris, a dark blue jacket over her shirt, black van/sneaker shoes, and some armor around her neck, arms, waist, and legs. Yoruko also wears a yin necklace.
Personality: Shy, Introvert, Antisocial Personality Disorder, a bit stern (a bit Tsundere), loyal, reckless, and would just fight. Yoruko also doesn't get when to get to safety. But over time she became less shy, slowly began to get rid of her Antisocial Personality Disorder, became less reckless, and now knows where to get to for safety after training. It is a mix between Tsundere and Introvert. She tends to be secretive and snarky at some people she doesn't want to reveal anything to. When meeting new people, she gets shy and won't talk to anyone. She's also a bit, or a whole lot, of a strategist, and is a lone samurai like Godzilla.
Likes: Matcha Latte, Earl Grey Tea, scones, Ramen, Dango, clothes she thinks are awesome, horror stuff, scaring people, and things to cover herself up.
Dislikes: Getting distracted, getting beaten up by her bully aka rival Katsubaka (Bakugou). Yoruko hates thinking she's useless, pathetic, and a monster. The opposite of her likes, not doing anything, beating herself up, and crying. Yoruko hates octopus due to how weird they are.
Class: 1-A
Friends: Tenya Iida, Tokoyami, Izuku, Shouto, Eijiro, Jiro, Denki, Itsuka Kendo, Uraraka, Hanta Sero, Mashirao Ojiro, Tsuyu Asui, and Momo Yaoyorozu
Rivals: Katsuki Bakugou, ever since the two had a bad confrontation in their childhood that resulted in Bakugou having a scar on his right rib to when Yoruko got almost above Bakugou's seven hundred meters that his Explosion Quirk-infused ball throw score had received for the Quirk Apprehension Tests.
Enemies: The League of Villains initially until meeting Jin Bubaigawara aka Twice and a blast from her past, specifically her childhood, who is now Dabi. Some people she deems her enemies are some loud members of Shie Hassaikai, like Mimic, and some members of the League of Villains that are Muscular, Magne, Mustard, Moonfish, Tomura Shigaraki, Spinner, and Himiko Toga.