My X-Men Evolution OC

X-Men: Evolution Character Information

Introduction
Note that my OC is a Ghoul that is also a Chimera one, which means they have more than one RC (Don't ask about that) type. My OC has two, one for wings like a dragon and another that makes up the tail part of the dragon with both types having rare abilities like pyrokinesis and electrokinesis, which Yoruko also has for this reason.

Name (last, first): Kurosaki, Yoruko

Nickname(s): Night Hunter (Herself and anyone who hunts like her), Nyx (The others).

Age: 19-21

Species: Mutant

Gender: Female

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual/Straight

Birthday: July 15th

Life Story: Yoruko was born in the Toshima ward of Japan to two Ghouls, Isshin Kurosaki aka his given name, by an anti-Ghoul commission, Dark Wolf and Masaki Kurosaki aka The Healing Eagle. She was also born with her older twin fraternal brother Ichigo on that same night. Four years later, her younger sisters, who were fraternal twins like her and Ichigo, were born as she helped out her parents with taking care of her sisters. Ever since then, things have been very great, and then they weren't due to her mom being killed in front of Yoruko in her hiding spot her mom had her hide in. Yoruko was nine at the time, and she was scared that she let herself gain scars with one reaching above her left eye to under her right eye and another that split her right eyebrow along with went diagonally across her nose.

About You

Personality: Strict, Tsundere, Introvert at meeting new people but the opposite after knowing them for a week. With her friends and allies, she's loyal like a samurai would to their daimyo. As for either of her crushes, she is very friendly with them, because of their friendship when they first bonded, and she is open with them as well. As for her enemies, she despises them, unless they were to reform themselves to become good guys like her and her allies, along with her friends. Other than that, she is respectable to adults, studious when studying, but becomes distant to her teammates

Good Habit(s): Respectable to adults, studious, good listener, and helpful at making fire when it's needed, along with protecting her allies.

Bad Habit(s): Being distant to her teammates and allies, especially on the day of her mother's death, attacking humans and eating them in public, especially if either of her allies or teammates are around.

Like(s): Matcha Latte, Ramen, Dango, hanging out with her friends and crush, horror stuff, scaring people, and things to cover herself up with, along with the flower Delphinium, which is her birth flower.

Dislike(s): The Brotherhood, Apocalypse, the Acolytes, the opposite of her likes, bad things happening to her allies and family, being depressed about her mother, and being the one that is blamed on for stuff she didn't do, which will make her prone to unleash the dragon in her on those who set her up to be blamed.

Hobbies: Scaring people, hanging out with her friends and crush, watching horror movies, and playing horror games.

Fear(s): Ombrophobia - Fear of rain, Arachnophobia - Fear of spiders, and Thanatophobia - Fear of Death.

Strength(s): Can face up to whatever is put in front of her during missions and will be giving it her all, especially in dragon form.

Weakness(es): Water and Ice in an elemental way while her non-elemental weaknesses is that her Ghoul side takes control of the Dragon in her and makes her insane, anything metal that can kill her. Plus, there is the stamina shutting down on her when she uses it too much as a booster for when she needs it. Also, she would faint and/or burn herself. This happens due to her being a Ghoul.