My Pokémon Trainer OC with my Pokéhuman OC

Name: Yoruko
Nick Name: Midnight
Age: 16 when becoming Champion of Unova, then 17 when starting her Kalos journey and finishing it a year after before resting while planning to do another Pokémon journey in Alola, which she does in two years after becoming the Kalos Champion.
Pokemon: Charizard, Zweilous, Houndor, and Tranquil
Region: Unova
Home Town: Aspertia City
Team: Tamashī
Trainer Class: New Idol
Job: Taming her team
Look: Black hair that is spiky and short, black eyes, pale skin, wears a black yukata shirt with black capris with red flame and white wind designs on it, and black shoes. Yoruko wears an elbow-length black glove on her right arm and hand, a shorter dark blue glove on her left hand, and some chains on her, mostly around her waist that holds two Pokéballs on each side of her waist.
Badge: Unova Badges. Yoruko has gotten all of them and has one on one of her chains, which is across her yukata shirt and is for her team, which is the Soul Badge (which looks like an orb having a ghost-like tail).
Crushes: Chili, Lance, Roark, N, Falkner, Morty, Brawly, Cassius, Volkner, Dulse, Kiawe, Riley, Siebold, and that one male Team Skull grunt you meet while battling in a double battle with him, along with another grunt and your partner in the battle being Ilima, that has a Drowzee and maybe a Wimpod as well, who me and www.quotev.com/SarahFaded510 now have dubbed as "Ronin". Also, www.quotev.com/SarahFaded510 described how he is thinner than the other grunts while having a darker shade of blue for his hair and eyes, which, specifically the right one, has a thin scar over it.
Extra: Was learned to be aware of around her, spent her life losing family and training for her remaining family, and her team, Tamashī, are the good team that returns Pokémon from teams who had liberated them, along with training soon-to-be Pokémon Trainers. Yoruko had Akihito The Charizard's egg was five, he and Yoruko have been friends since he hatched when Yoruko was ten years old.

Human Pokémon (Gijinka) OC:

Name: Akihito

Nickname: Pyro by his friends Kaibutsu

Nickname:  Pyro by his friends Kaibutsu

and Doragon:

 Yoruko calls him "Flamebrain" and "Pyromaniac" when mad at him, but "Kasai-kun" or "Aki-kun" when not

Age: Same as Yoruko

Pokémon Appearance:

Appearance:  At the cover image of this chapter

Appearance: At the cover image of this chapter.

Personality: To strangers or people that he doesn't like, he's hotheaded, ruthless, harsh, and wouldn't care what they think.  To Yoruko, he becomes the opposite (nice, helpful, calm, and cares what Yoruko thinks), is overprotective of her, flirty with her, and certainly a good person to date, but only to Yoruko.  If she gets hurt, then he'll avenge her.
Likes:  Being with Yoruko, Doragon, and Kaibutsu, helping Yoruko, messing with Yoruko, hot foods, sweets, reddish-orange, orange, and green colors.  He also likes Matcha Latte, training for battles, flying by himself or with Yoruko, making Yoruko blush, and listening to music similar to "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark" (Light 'em Up) and "Phoenix".
Dislikes:  Strangers, sluts/whores, not being with Yoruko, hurting Yoruko by accident or without knowing, arguing with Yoruko, cold foods, cold weather, rain, colors not red, orange, or green, and music not "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark" (Light 'em Up) and "Phoenix".
Fears:  Being alone, losing Yoruko, Aquaphobia - Fear of water, and Thanatophobia - fear of death.
Crush:  Yoruko Kurosaki in a Pokémon Trainer x Pokéhuman/Gijinka OC.
Extra:  His egg was in Yoruko's father's, Isshin's, possession until Yoruko was seven, he and Yoruko have been friends since he hatched when Yoruko was ten years old, he can see spirits, he talks to the dead, has a scar on his chest from protecting Yoruko, has a hole-like scar on his neck from also protecting Yoruko, and has an unusual eye that enables him to see the dead, but it is covered by his eyepatch.