Yandere Types for BNHA/MHA and Yugiohverse Roleplays

Overprotective Yandere:
Usually they are close to their love interest, like childhood friends or a family member. They might not realize themselves as yanderes because they think their actions are just being protective, not overprotective. They love having their love interest depending on them and might keep them at their side under the excuse that they are protecting them. Like the clingy type, they are okay with just being by the person's side but if they feel like their love interest will get 'hurt' in a way, they will cross the border and become more than just overprotective.

Clingy Yandere:
They can be found right next to the person they love and rarely leave their side. They usually are close to their love interest and they tend to be the most childish out of all the yanderes. They are fine by just being by their side of their love interest, but if someone comes in and tries to take that spot away they might snap. Another way they might snap is when their love interest lie to them. This makes them (the yandere) become some sort of stalker detective but in reality they start becoming more insecure as to why their love interest lied to them, taking it to the next level of clingy-ness.

Romantic Yandere:
These yanderes are always showing their love to their love interest in public. They often tend to be sweet and kind at the beginning, and it's difficult to notice the dark looks they give to other people that are getting closer to their love interest. They hate seeing their love interest sad or crying, along with the thought of inflicting pain to their love interest. These yanderes usually prefer kidnapping their love interest than murdering those close to her. When they show their love, they do it by flirting or giving their love interest gifts or flowers with meaning. They get paranoid when their methods doesn't work or they see their love interest with someone else. This is when they become more straightforward with their actions and won't take no for an answer. If it doesn't work, they will go for the final step, which is kidnapping.

Sociopath Yandere:
These yanderes are most likely emotionless since they were born or they experience a traumatic event. Yet, they are smart and extremely likable and rarely hated or disliked. They are actors that change their masks when they are with different people. They copy other people's personalities just to fit into society, but, the people they hang out with aren't friends. They are considered to be pieces of a game of chess. Yet, when they find their love interest, they would do anything to learn everything about them to the point of becoming an obsessive and manipulative yandere. They would learn every like and dislike of their love interest to have some common things that they could share and spend time with their love interest. They wouldn't care about themselves if they get hurt, or if other people get hurt but if their love interest does get hurt, the would snap.

Possessive Yandere:
Would like to own their love interest. They treat their love interest as their favorite doll. They absolutely can't stand the idea of anyone else touching or even making eye contact with their 'property'. These yanderes are at the extreme end of the spectrum. They are the ones that make their love interest stay at home and forbid them from going outside. They tend to use force to get what they want. These types of yanderes are late bloomers. They are usually normal until their love interest is missing in/from their sight.

Redeemed Yandere:
A yandere who somehow changed to understand that they need to respect the point of view and feelings of those around them, particularly their love interest. Usually start over-the-top, crazy, or villainous, but realize they've gone too far and ended up changing for the better. Redeemed yandere can end up as "good yanderes" or fall out of the yandere category if they decide to either love more naturally, or even forfeit their love interest to someone else.

Monopoly Yandere:

These yanderes want to monopolize their love interest. Will ask 'who were you talking to' and 'who do you want to hang out with.' In extreme cases, they won't let their love interest be with anyone else, not even friends. This type of behavior is unfortunately common in real life. It displays insecurities and a lack of trust in the relationship, which might develop into much worse yandere behavior.

Delusional Yandere:

These type of Yanderes are dangerous. When their insane love is unrequited, and their love interest starts running away from them, they will think it's because of their love interest is embarrassed. Not because they don't want them. Their memories may also be replaced by disillusions: they'll remember their love interest being extremely nice to them when they were not, they will think their love interest is saying that they liked them before their love interest even met them.

Obsessive Stalker Yandere:
Usually never get a chance to win their love interest's affection. They watch at the sidelines and admire their love interest from afar. Usually they are the side characters. They could be, at the end of a series, be revealed to be the mastermind of the main character's misfortune. They also tend to be the 'creepy' type. They admire their love interest almost as if they were a piece of artwork. They love every single part of their love interest. If someone begins to dirty their love interest, they will surely take action.

Worship Yandere:
They will do anything for their love interest and will do anything for them. Sometimes even without them asking. These yanderes don't mind if their love interest love them or not, nor what will happen to them. Killing, dying, committing crimes, losing respect of others. They will do anything. This is one of the least harmful type of yandere, since they would never do anything to harm their love interest. Nonetheless, it's also one of the most depressing types. It makes you feel sorry for the yandere, who thinks of themselves less like a person and more like a tool who might get thrown away if they're not useful enough. Lastly, they could go on a rampage if their love interest gets hurt.

Dependent Yandere:
They can't live without their love interest. They beg their love interest to not leave them. They say they will die if their love interest goes away. Usually, they hurt themselves to keep their love interest around them. May lose faith and strength to do anything if their love interest aren't watching. If their love interest leave, they might go crazy or end up doing something crazy like going on a murderous rampage.

Manipulative Yandere:
These yanderes control the person of their affection. Their love interest might actually love them already or that is what they make them believe. They manipulate their love interest any way, shape, or form. They would be the one to purposely put their love interest in danger in order to save them and make their love interest depend on them. Once they notice their love interest is falling for them, they pull some sort of plan to be with someone else and make their love interest jealous. They will not be satisfied until they feel that their love interest want to manipulate them as much as a yandere wants.