My Hetalia OC

Name:  Yoruko Amaterasu Kurosaki
Age:  31
Represents: Fukushima
Founded:  646 as a Province of Mutsu
Flag: 

Name:  Yoruko Amaterasu KurosakiAge:  31Represents: FukushimaFounded:  646 as a Province of MutsuFlag: 

Type of Country/Territory:  Farming and cattle
Hometown:  Karakura, Tokyo District, Japan.
Looks:  Pale skin, short black hair, black eyes, a scar above her right eye to under her left eye, a cross scar on her left hip, and a hole-like scar at the base of her neck.
Clothes and Accessories:  Emo or Neo.   clothes, hoodies, high boots, elbow-length black gloves, a black buckled choker, and a black cloak.
Personality:  Tsundere, loyal, combative, stern, cute, and sweet when you see her.
Nationality:  Japanese
Group:  The Awesome Buddies with America, Denmark, and Prussia.
Crushes:  Prussia, Denmark, or America depending on roleplay.
Crush Relationship(s):

Prussia:  Yoruko and Prussia are both long-time best friends to the point where Prussia/Gilbert would be there for her in her time of need, when she either expects it or not.  In a Yandere scenario, Gilbert would do some secretive things to have Yoruko in his care, and when he has her in his grasp, he would cuddle her too close to him, along with doing things that Yoruko wouldn't know of.
Denmark:  Yoruko met Matthias during a world meeting and met afterwards at a café that she works at in London, England (Celestial), and in a sweet shop in Tokyo, Japan (British Prime).  They hanged out and started to become close.  Matthias would fuck (SORRY FOR THE WORD!!!) Yoruko when the both of them have alone time with each other.  (Their relationship varies depending on if there is a Yandere scenario or a café! AU or a YouTuber one, etc.)
America:  The two of them have their ups and downs after Alfred found out Yoruko's 100% Japanese, but other than that they are long-time best friends prior to World War II.  Alfred would cheer her up and brush off anything from the past, because he's another long-time best friend to Yoruko.  Whenever they are around each other, they would do some unique things.

1p!/2p!/Dark:  1p!
Cussing:  10/10
Going over/smut:  10/10.
2p Crushes
2p! Prussia aka Klaus "Gilen" Beilschmidt - He looks after her after living with her to get away from his brother when he's stressed.  They hang out in some serene way and without talking.  He is a little romantic to her when he feels like it.  The other times, he would be affectionate to her that he nestled her in his arms and on his lap when by themselves.

2p! Denmark aka Markell Kohler - Pretty weird because of him smoking and her feeling off about it.  But they move besides that with Yoruko's personality and how it attracts Markell.  But the two would interact when Markell asks her about her feeling off about it, which has to do with her territory she's representing's history.  After that, he finds a solution for that while doing romantic things with her, and after a few months, has her near him while being her boyfriend.

Extra:
Rides a motorcycle as a form of transportation from and to wherever she goes to.