My Beyblade OC

Name:  Yoruko Kurosaki
Age:  12-15 (Metal Saga) and 21 in Shogun Steel
Birthdate:  July 15, 1997
Zodiac Sign:  Cancer
Birthstone:  Ruby
Appearance:  Black hair, black eyes, pale skin, and black-red scheme of clothes.
Beyblade:  Rampaging Fox in the Metal Saga and a Stygian black and blood red beyblade named Blood Kitsune in the Shogun Steel Saga.
Hobbies:  Training, reading people's movements or feelings, singing, and skateboarding around town.
Likes:  The colors red and black, chokers, Gingka, anything with wings, Greek myths, and the metal Stygian Iron.
Dislikes:  The opposite of Yoruko's likes.
Hometown:  Karakura Town, Japan.
Extra:  Yoruko had a terrible childhood because her mother, Masaki, died with her only family members being Isshin, her father, Ichigo her older fraternal twin brother and her sisters Karin along with Yuzu with all four family members coping together over the loss of Masaki.
Crush:  Gingka.
Reason why:  Gingka felt like a good guy to help Yoruko with her pain and they build up a six-month-friendship with him and developed a crush on him.  As of Shogun Steel, they have been dating for six years after Metal Fury and got married after the end of Shogun Steel.