Yoruko's and Amelia's 1x1 My Hero Academia Roleplay

Name: Yoruko Kurosaki
Nickname/Hero Name: Dark Dragon. Her nickname, from Bakugou, is "Monster" or "Monster-chan" back when they were young.
Age: 14, 15 in the Sports Festival, 15 and a half in the Internship arc, and lastly, 16 in the Pro Hero Exams arc
Sexuality: Straight
Gender: Female
Appearance: Black hair with black eyes, and fair pale skin. Yoruko has a size lower than the normal breast size for her breast, and she has some scars from training.
Clothes/Attire: Yoruko wears a black bodysuit like

 for her Ukaku under a cloak having a big clock pin the cloak securely around Yoruko, and wears gloves that she had a sharp knife be sown into the gloves by the back of the gloves

for her Ukaku under a cloak having a big clock pin the cloak securely around Yoruko, and wears gloves that she had a sharp knife be sown into the gloves by the back of the gloves. She also wears black casual pants, black shoes, and a black mouth guard with her bodysuit and cloak as a form of her hero outfit. Around her home, Yoruko wears a black long-sleeved/short-sleeved shirt (depending on the season.) with black capris, a dark blue jacket over her shirt, black dress shoes, and some armor around her neck, arms, waist, and legs. Yoruko also wears a yin necklace, goggles similar to Aizawa's but blue, and a dark scarf to hide her neck armor.
Personality: Shy, Introvert, Antisocial Personality Disorder, a bit stern (a bit Tsundere), loyal, reckless, and would just fight. Yoruko also doesn't get when to get to safety. But overtime she became less shy, slowly began to get rid of her Antisocial Personality Disorder, became less reckless, and now knows where to get to for safety after training. Is a mix between Tsundere and Introvert. Tends to be secretive and snarky at some people she doesn't want to reveal anything to. When meeting new people, she gets shy and won't talk to anyone.
Likes: Matcha Latte, Earl Grey Tea, scones, Ramen, Dango, clothes she thinks are awesome, horror stuff, scaring people, and things to cover herself up.
Dislikes: Getting distracted, getting beaten up by her bullies Denki, Katsubaka (Bakugou), and Eijiro (a little bit). Yoruko hates thinking she's useless, pathetic, and a monster. The opposite of her likes, not doing anything, beating herself up, and crying. Yoruko hates octopus due to how weird they are.
Friends: Tenya Iida, Tokoyami, Izuku, Shouto, Eijiro, Jiro, Denki, Itsuka Kendo, Uraraka, Hanta Sero, Mashirao Ojiro, Tsuyu Asui, and Momo Yaoyorozu
Enemies: The League of Villains.
——————————————————————————————————————
Crush(es): Todoroki Shouto, Tenya Iida, Dabi/Todoroki Touya, Denki Kaminari, Kai Chisaki aka Overhaul and Hawks aka Keigo Takami.
Crush Relationship - Shoto: They bond really well after Yoruko accidentally used her "Dark Angel" Quirk on him and they would usually protect one another from mean people. They are also childhood best friends that have forgotten each other until meeting again in Yuuei.
Crush Relationship - Tenya: They bond also well with how studious they both are. Yoruko always chuckles or giggles when Iida does his crazy hand motions or acts like a robot. On the other hand, Tenya gets flustered when Yoruko points out things he forgets or when he messes up. Also, they are childhood friends with Shoto, Deku/Izuku, and tragically Bakugou, until Bakugou stopped hanging out with them. During their childhood, Yoruko and Tenya would admire, along with talk about, Tenya's brother Ingenium. They also would converse about things that would bring them close together, and that was a few days before Yoruko saw her mother die. Then, they didn't talk to each other and have forgotten each other until meeting again in Yuuei, with Tenya recognizing her in someway. Here is more of what their relationship will be: