Yoruko's and Twilight_Justice's 1x1 Servamp x Blue Exorcist RP

Name: Yoruko Kurosaki
Age: 15-17
Looks: Black short and messy hair that resembles that of her grandfather's (above), black eyes, pale skin, lean body, a dark version of the Cram School female uniform but with a longer skirt, black shoes similar to the ones she wore when she was a ninja, typically has a glare or despised look on her face, a black choker with a buckle covering a scar on her neck from training with her cousin, and has a black argyle hat on. Around her home, she wears a shirt with a collar covering her mouth, black capris, black house shoes with a pair of black socks also ankle-high). For formal reasons, she wears a black shirt under a blood red formal jacket and black pants with nice shoes that have no heels.
Personality:  Over time, aka a month, she begins to slowly warm up to people like Mahiru, Licht maybe, and Misono. She becomes insane when encountering a Subclass of Tsubaki or Tsubaki himself, and would probably attack these people in a very discreet way, like an alley or in the dark of night with a black katana, which she uses out of her Meister classes. With her fellow Exwires, she is loyal to them, and with her crushes, she gets flustered with them while she thinks they are cool and/or hot.
Crush: Ryuji "Bon" Suguro and Ryusei or her Servamp.

Family:  Isshin Kurosaki - Father, Ichigo Kurosaki - Fraternal older brother, Karin and Yuzu Kurosaki - Youngers sisters, Uryū Ishida-Kurosaki is her stepbrother, Ryuken Ishida-Kurosaki is her stepfather, and Madara Uchiha - Paternal grandfather

Bio: Yoruko was born to an Echt Quincy named Masaki Kurosaki and a Soul Reaper named Isshin Shiba with her older twin brother Ichigo on a lunar eclipse, which made her gain Foresight. Yoruko was glad that she has younger siblings who are Karin and Yuzu, and to be with her mother until her death. Yoruko suffered from the trauma of her mother's death by a monster and became antisocial, even when she was sent to live with another family in England! Yoruko learned magic like seals, some weak enough to stop weak monster and others strong enough to permanently seal demonic doors/gateways. Yoruko headed to True Cross when she's fifteen, and when she came back to her family, then got enrolled in the cram school. Yoruko can see Souls and monsters called "Hollows" that were once Human.
Meister Class(es):  Tamer and Doctor

Weakness: Being insane, alone, and depressed over her mother's death. She also is afraid of spiders and cockroaches. Has a slightly weak immune system.

Strength: Calculating and predicting enemies, supporting her Servamp, and fighting with a katana or launcher well.

General Relations
Servamp: Lawless

Relation to Servamp: Yoruko and Lawless would have each other's back, along with trying to protect one another. She gets a little fearful of his destructive-to-his-Eves personality aka the one that makes Lawless kill his Eves when he is done with them, and that makes her extremely withdrawn from him until he can prove that he won't hurt anymore humans, even if she's not one, which she reveals to Lawless when having had a nightmare of him killing her by punishing him for making her this insane.

If you are an Eve, How Did you meet: For Lawless, heading to a café and seeing him come towards her from an alley.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Human/Demon/other: Human Quincy or Reaper.
Likes: Studying, reading some great books, doujinshi books, listening to music that are "Welcome to the Black Parade", "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark", "Stressed Out", "Heavydirtysoul", and "Killer". Yoruko likes boyish clothing and wears them around True Cross, playing games, and Matcha Latte.
Dislikes: Alcoholics, going to parties, being alone, talkative people, Satan, Amaimon, talking with the ghost of her dead grandfather, reflecting on the past, talking about her terrible childhood, feeling left out, being hated on by others, bullying, cheaters, and sluts.

Fears:  People abandoning her, people hurting her, people forgetting her, remembering her mother's death, dying, being killed by Lawless, and being killed the same way as her mother.
Extra: Has APD (Antisocial Personality Disorder) and has a music shop three blocks away from True Cross.