Yoruko's and PastelWings' Persona 1x1 RP

My Persona OC:

Name:  Yoruko Kurosaki
Nickname:  Kuro
Code Name:  White Assassin
Gender:  Female
Appearance:  Black hair reaching to her neck that has a layer that's spiky and navy blue.  She wears the boy's uniform due to her being a tomboy under a black or white hoodie instead of the blazer.  Has black or orange fingerless gloves, emerald green or navy blue glasses because of her left eye being blind every lunar eclipse or full moon month.  Around summer she wears air suitable dark green shirt and matching shorts and sneakers.  Yoruko has emerald or jet studs in her ears and matching lip piercing at the corner of her bottom right lip.  Her other attires are typically black and looks like she's trying to be apart of a emo and depressing parade.
Affiliation:  The Phantom Thieves of Hearts currently.  Her old affiliation was to a Yakuza known as the Eight Precepts of Death until she left them because of her getting caught by police and winding up like Akira.
Age:  17
Birthday:  June 15
Zodiac:  Cancer
Blood Type:  AB
Height:  5'6
Weight:  125 lbs.
Crush:  Ryuji Sakamoto
Likes:  Anything emo, parade-like, dark green, black, all shades of blue that is dark, orange, and grey.  She also likes rock, pop rock, emo, alternative rock, rap rock, and electro pop music.  She likes to drink anything herbal, Earl Grey tea, and Matcha Green tea.  She also likes to conceal herself in clothes like that.  Lastly, she likes to be verbally and mentally be mean and insane, respectively, to Mr. Kamoshida.
Dislikes:  Girly clothes, perverts, contradicting people, people like her former Yakuza group (i.e. Kai), the opposite of her likes, and morons like Kamoshida (Kamoshithead is what Yoruko calls him).  Yoruko hates being cheated on, because of what happened at age fifteen that made her transfer to Shujin at age sixteen.
Mask and costume:

Melee weapon:  Tanto, ŌdachiRange weapon:  Ballista gunArcana:  TemperanceInitial Persona:  CastorMaster Persona:  ByakkoFamily:  Isshin - father, alive, clinic doctor, and caring father, Masaki - mother, deceased, a loving mother, Ichigo - Twin f...

Range weapon:  Ballista gun
Arcana:  Temperance
Initial Persona:  Castor
Master Persona:  Byakko
Family:  Isshin - father, alive, clinic doctor, and caring father, Masaki - mother, deceased, a loving mother, Ichigo - Twin fraternal brother, alive, high school student at their hometown's school, stubborn but matures into a supportive brother, Karin - younger sister, alive, helper for their father at their family clinic, stubborn but matures like Ichigo, and Yuzu - other younger sister, alive, very, very kind.
Background:  Lost her mother at age seven and that made her sort of a criminal but her father helped her control that.  She went to school and had great friends until her lover cheated on her.  She felt pain and her explosive, along with criminal-like, behavior come back to her.  She attacked her former lover and was expelled.  She aimlessly walked around until a guy named Kai had her join him and a few people that are the Yakuza "Eight Precepts of Death".  She joined and trained with those in the Yakuza to be malicious, intelligent, more reckless, more insane, and like a criminal.  This stopped when she got caught and now spends her school life at Shujin.
Extra:  Has one of Shinjiro's beanies and has a jacket variant of Shinjiro's peacoat having a hood.  She also has his Persona, Castor, who seems to obey her for some reason, especially when it does a attack she thinks of, which is considered to be a mental command, and has Shinji's Evoker, which she uses the first time she activates her Persona and has his animations with the Evoker.  When it nears his birthday, Yoruko would try to see if she can obtain a battle axe like he had, or a dog similar to Koromaru.

Yoruko's Confidants

Izuku Midoriya - Childhood friends.  Even though he's clumsy, he can help by providing Yoruko will information on her enemies (Kai, Shie Hassaikai, and those corrupted) and can slip up that enemy when he is invited to come to Tokyo by Yoruko.  A way to boost his Confidant with Yoruko is by doing things they had done since childhood or by seeing Tokyo with Yoruko.  Represents Fool.  When his Confidant rank is maxed up, he can do more deceitful tricks to any adult that the Phantom Thieves target.    Aizawa Shota - Former teacher from Yuuei.  Represents Hierophant.  He aids Yoruko by making her mentally stronger and stronger during sneaky and underground-like operations.  He has her do things like stopping Kai and Shie Hassaikai, or when she visits him during the summer and spring breaks, and helping him with observing humanity and Musutafu during night time for any villains, to boost up his Confidant and with Yoruko having a fair amount of knowledge.  When his Confidant rank is maxed up, he would have completed his task of making Yoruko stronger and would gave her similar goggles to his own but navy blue and similar scarf fabric but black on Christmas.    Uta - One of Yoruko's godfathers that represents Strength, and he aids Yoruko with mask repair for her and the Phantom Thieves.  His Confidant rank would increase after having Yoruko help with mask making, and once his Confidant rank is maxed out, he would have made Yoruko a great mask maker.  His gift to her is a side job at HySy ArtMask Studio, and stuff to make masks.