Yoruko's and Hunter's Persona RP

Name: Yoruko Kurosaki
Nickname: Kuro
Code Name: White Assassin
Gender: Female
Appearance: Black hair reaching to her neck that has a layer that's spiky and navy blue. She wears the boy's uniform, due to her being a tomboy, under a black or white hoodie instead of the blazer. Has black or orange fingerless gloves, emerald green or navy blue glasses because of her left eye being blind every lunar eclipse or full moon month. Around summer she wears air suitable dark green shirt and matching shorts and sneakers. Yoruko has emerald or jet studs in her ears and matching lip piercing at the corner of her bottom right lip. Her other attires are typically black and looks like she's trying to be apart of an emo and depressing parade.
Affiliation: The Phantom Thieves of Hearts currently. Her old affiliation was to a Yakuza known as the Eight Precepts of Death until she left them because of her getting caught by police and winding up like Akira.
Age: 17-18
Birthday: June 15
Zodiac: Cancer
Blood Type: AB
Height: 5'6
Weight: 125 lbs.
Crush: Ryuji Sakamoto in Persona 5. In Persona 4, Kanji. And then, in Persona 3, Shinjiro Aragaki
Likes: Anything emo, parade-like, dark green, black, all shades of blue that is dark, orange, and grey. She also likes rock, pop rock, emo, alternative rock, rap rock, and electro pop music. She likes to drink anything herbal, Earl Grey tea, and Matcha Green tea. She also likes to conceal herself in clothes like that. Lastly, she likes to be verbally and mentally be mean and insane, respectively, to Mr. Kamoshida.
Dislikes: Girly clothes, perverts, contradicting people, people like her former Yakuza group (i.e. Kai), the opposite of her likes, and morons like Kamoshida (Kamoshithead is what Yoruko calls him). Yoruko hates being cheated on, because of what happened at age fifteen that made her transfer to Gekkoukan/Yasogami/Shujin at age sixteen. She also hates those who try to see what makes her tick, and anyone who finds out she was allied to Kai and his Yakuza. If anyone dares to mess with her, she'll lash out at them while not caring about morality in that moment.
Mask and costume: Mask with costume

  This is for Persona 5, but for Persona 3 and 4, she wears her normal clothes

. This is for Persona 5, but for Persona 3 and 4, she wears her normal clothes.
Melee weapon: Tanto, Ōdachi
Range weapon: Large iron Tessen

Melee weapon:  Tanto, ŌdachiRange weapon:  Large iron Tessen