My Digimon and Haikyuu OC

Name: Yoruko Kurosaki

Age: 7-15

Birthday: July 15th

Ethnicity: Japanese

Hometown: Karakura

Family/Friends/etc.: Tai, Joe, Matt, Sora, Izzy, T.K., Kari, and the other Digidestined that she meets.  Her family is self-explanatory with a surname of "Kurosaki" and living in Karakura.  In Karasuno, her friends are Hinata Shoyo, Tobio Kageyama, and the other members of the Karasuno volleyball boy's team.  Her crushes are T.K. for Digimon and Kei Tsukishima for Haikyuu.

Digimon Specific: The original series, Digimon Adventure 02, Tri.

Digivice: The original series one, D3, and the original one in Tri.

Crest: Loyalty

Digimon Partner: Wizardmon

            Baby: Mokumon

            In-training: DemiMeramon

            Rookie: Candlemon

            Champion: Wizardmon

            Ultimate: Mystimon

            Mega: Dynastymon

            Other alternate forms: Socermon, FlameWizardmon, and Wizardmon X

Faction: The Digidestined

Purpose: To help out those in need, and still be considered good doing so.  She wants this to help her gain experience for working in a career field with this purpose.

History: Yoruko was born on a Lunar Eclipse with her twin Ichigo to Isshin and Masaki Kurosaki.  Isshin taught Yoruko how to detect someone's soul.  She's been having a good life with her family until her older sister Kozue abandoned the family, and that made her want to outdo herself to the point she studied how to help people.  At age seven, she goes to the summer camp with Tai and the others while having arrived in the Digital World with them.  She met her own Digimon and got her crest the right way by doing a loyal task to prove herself for her crest.  When she along the Digidestined made it home, her mom died when Yoruko was nine.  That made her become distant and studied how to help people more, but by herself.  After her next adventure in the Digital World, she spends time with her Digimon, and became less distant from her family, except for Kozue, thanks to her Digimon helping her.  She helped Davis and the others with bringing back the Digital World to how she remembered when saving said world with Tai and the others.  Through both expeditions to said world, she became best friends with T.K., especially when he calmed her down on rainy days because it was rainy when her mom died.  She spends time with T.K. and the others until going to Karasuno High School while allowing the Digidestined to call her for anything, which ranges from a simple chat to being needed to stopping bad Digimon from destroying anything in the Real World.

Personality:   Strict, Tsundere, Introvert at meeting new people but the opposite after knowing them for a week.  With her friends and allies, she's loyal like a samurai would to their daimyo.  As for either of her crushes, she is very friendly with them, because of their friendship when they first bonded, and she is open with them as well.  As for her enemies, she despises them.  She is very loyal to the Digidestined and good Digimon, along with those she meets in Karasuno.

Other abilities and/or equipment:  Her phone in Digimon Adventure tri and Karasuno.  She also has a bicycle and a helmet for getting to Karasuno or to wherever there is a bad Digimon.

School Year: 3rd/11th

Position:  Manager with Kiyoko Shimizu and Hitoka Yachi

Appearance

Adventure

Adventure 02

Adventure 02

Tri/Karasuno

Tri/Karasuno

But the image above should have her with shorter hair than in said image