Yoruko's and Chloe's Yugioh RP

My Yugioh OC
Name:  Yoruko Kurosaki
Age:  17
Birthdate: July 15th
Gender: Female
Looks: Black hair, black eyes, and pale skin with a near-to-flat chest. Pic:

That above is basically her but with the red in her eyes and also on her choker, only, are instead black

That above is basically her but with the red in her eyes and also on her choker, only, are instead black.  As for her choker's motif aka the flower, it is instead a skull one.  When she wears something formal, it is a blood red dress shirt under a black blazer with a black tie, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. As sleepwear, she wears long-sleeved black shirts that are a little big on her with one of her black or grey jackets, black shorts, and black socks.  Dark blue hat, dark blue goggles, and dark blue scarf that hides her goggles when not wearing it on her eyes. Yoruko also wears black gloves.

Personality: Strict, Tsundere, Introvert at meeting new people but the opposite after knowing them for a week. She will be blushing when complimented or flustered with people finding out she writes fanfiction, which she tries to hide.
Likes: Dōjinshi, video games, creating new strategies to duel, chocolate, Horror, and Science fiction. Yoruko loves to write fanfiction about her fellow students and also loves to secretly ship some.
Dislikes: The opposite and people who think she's high and mighty or weak.

Duel Disk:  In 5D's, she has

 but in an icy blue color when using her Ice Barrier cards, and then all of it is silver when using Genex cards while it turns silverly blue when using both of these two types

but in an icy blue color when using her Ice Barrier cards, and then all of it is silver when using Genex cards while it turns silverly blue when using both of these two types. This happens with Triarm changing the color for their (Yoruko's and Triarm's) Monster allies aka her monster cards. It behaves like those taken from the Duel Runners. In GX, she has this duel disk to support her buds aka Crow, Jack, and Yusei, along with Akiza, when she is away at Duel Academy, because her Duel Runner is on campus, but hidden. She soon gains the one in the fourth season, but retains the icy blue of her previous disk. Also, the shape of it is a combination of a dragon and machinery.

Deck: Ice Barrier/Genex
Ace card: For her Ice Barrier deck, there are three of them:

Deck:  Ice Barrier/GenexAce card:  For her Ice Barrier deck, there are three of them: