My One Punch Man OC

Name:  Yoruko Kurosaki

Age + Birthday:  19; July 15

Gender:  Female

Occupation:  Hero.  B-class and Rank Seven but overtime, via training with Bang or Iaian or Watchdog Man, she soon reaches A-class.  In the Villain! AU, Yoruko becomes A-class after three months thanks to Sonic and Garou.

Species:  Human Reaper

Alias:  The Reaper

Hero Name:  Secret Reaper

Weapons:  A katana that reaps one's Soul with Shurikens made from her Darkness Manipulation that are more powerful than normal ones and also her Soul Reaper Zanpakutōs Kage Tora, Kage Kitsune, and Sansei Himei.

Powers/Skills:  Darkness Manipulation and what is said for her strengths.

Independent or Dependent:  Dependent with her allies but Independent when alone.

Allies: Iaian, Child Emperor (who she views as a younger brother in a respectful way and honoring on that, which makes him thank her while viewing her as an older sister in the same way), Watchdog Man, Saitama, Genos, Metal Bat, Stinger, Lightning Max, Drive Knight, Blast, and Death Gatling.  Some others are Mumen Rider, and the other heroes except for Sweet Mask along with Fubuki, especially if she thinks having a lot of people in her Blizzard group will make her stronger.

Enemies (in the Normal One Punch Man universe and in a Yandere AU): Garou, Sonic, Puri-Puri Prisoner, Sweet Mask, Tatsumaki, Fubuki, Dr. Bofoi/Metal Knight, Deep Sea King and his subjects, Boros and the Dark Matter Thieves, the Monster Association, and God, especially since she views Bleach's Soul King as her God.

Personality:  Antisocial Personality Disorder, Tsundere but more dere to her allies/friends, loyal to her affiliation, Introvert, and will be cold to her enemies.

Talents:  Playing games, doing well with her Shinigami/Soul Reaper skills, and secretly medical knowledge, when around her father in case Karin or Yuzu are busy when she visits her hometown for little vacations, that she puts to helping others.

Dislikes:  Annoying people/People who annoy her or anyone, especially if that person is her ally, people who drink, public trust being broken, innocent people dying on her watch, and her closest friends/allies dying.

Likes:  Ramen, hanging out with her allies, Genos in the regular/normal One Punch Man universe or the Yandere one, and playing games.

Fears:  Water/Aquaphobia, spiders/Arachnophobia, and death (Thanatophobia).

Strengths:  Using fears against enemies, reaping with a poison-infused Tenshō (Heaven Piercer) called the Sanga Tenshō (Acid Fang Heaven Piercer; the red in Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshō becomes purple for this Tenshō) to send evil souls like Hollows that followed her due to her spiritual pressure sometimes spiking if she gets worried about her crush's life, and performing Konsō on good souls to lead them to the Soul Society. From her captain along with another aka Captain Unohana, Yoruko learned how to inject poison into her enemies along with being immune to it. She also uses more than one Zanpakutō after having realized her having another one and learned how to use a variation of the Getsuga Jūjishō called the "Sangetsuga Jūjishō." She does it with the other sword called Kage Tora and the one she uses Sanga Tenshō with is called "Sansei Himei" (Acidic Screams).

Weakness:  Her friends, cute things, being complimented, and being distracted.

Goals/Ambitions:  Serve the public trust, protect the innocent, and save the world.

Hobbies:  Playing games, hanging out with her friends, and listening to music.

Affiliation:  Hero Association

Training:  Meditation and improving.  She does this two hours, one hour for meditation and another for improvement, during her daily routine.

Residence:  City Z and her home is

Height:  5'4Hair:  Spiky neck length black hair

Height:  5'4
Hair:  Spiky neck length black hair.
Eyes:  Oval black eyes.
Skin Color:  Pale.
Body Type:  Lean and athletic.
Tattoos/Piercings:  One on her back as a skull and has a lip piercing in her bottom lip.

Scars/Birthmarks:  Only a scar, which is on her neck and under her right ear with the lower part of it gone.

Hero Outfit:  Top looks torn and wispy at the hem of it, black pants with shoes look wispy and black, has a cloak that's tattered at the collar of it and near the shoes.  Her alternative is Bleach's Shinigami attire with Squad 2's lieutenant badge on her left arm due to her being Soifon's lieutenant instead of Omaeda.

Casual Outfit:
1.  Black jacket over a skull shirt, black capris, black argyle hat, black fingerless elbow length gloves, and black shoes.
2. A long t-shirt that's too big on her, sweatpants reaching her ankles, and ankle-high socks.  Yoruko wears a oversized jacket over her shirt. (Sleepwear)
3.  A black dress reaching past her kneecaps with oddly enough black sneakers, and her gloves. (Formal wear)

Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience:  Losing her mother to a monster known as a Hollow, which was a former Human who stayed on Earth for its desires.

Interest(s)/Crush(es):  Genos, both Villain! Genos in the Villain! AU and regular Genos in the regular/normal One Punch Man universe.  For a Yandere Scenario, he's oddly enough protective of Yoruko and won't hurt her.  Yoruko's other crushes are Stinger (who would appear to help her in time of need, of when she least expects it), Watchdog Man, and Death Gatling.

Family:  Isshin and Ryūken Ishida-Kurosaki (Fathers), Masaki Kurosaki (Deceased mother), Ichigo Kurosaki (Older Twin Brother), Uryū Ishida (Step-brother), Karin and Yuzu Kurosaki (Sisters).  Kukaku, Kaien, and Gaien Shiba are her along with Ichigo, Karin, and Yuzu's cousins through the Shiba Clan.