Godzilla Singular Point Ghoul OC

Name: Yoruko Kurosaki

Monster Name: Jigoshi

Species: Ghoul with dragon-like features

Personality: Yoruko is supportive and helpful to the Otaki Factory and Godzilla. She also is knowledgeable to tend to wounds while being a Tsundere, but is very loyal to her allies like a samurai, and is very protective of children, especially if a Rodan, Manda, or Kumonga comes near them while being very observant around her. Around her crushes, she is very friendly with them, because of their friendship when they first bonded, and she is open with him as well, along with being a bit mischievous when playfully messing with people. She is also prideful in being supportive, helpful, protective, knowledgeable in medical care, but is wild at times, especially when near traitors unless calming down via music because those with the Cancer Zodiac are also music lovers. The other aspects of being a Cancer person is that Yoruko is a human/Kaiju lie detector, speaks fluent sarcasm, and will knock your lights out if you threaten/annoy her, along with maybe ripping bad humans up to eat them.

Powers and Abilities:
🔥 Pyrokinesis - Allows her to generate along with will fire from a trickle of it to a large amount of it like a fiery tidal wave in human form. In monster form, same concept but her flamethrower is very thick
🔥 Monster Transformation - Turns her into either a half-dragon or a full-on black dragon with red ominous eyes.
⚡️ Enhanced agility, reflexes, and speed from her wings
🪶 Shining Wings - Enables her as a Ghoul to fly around and perform quick attacks while her feathers are like crystals.
🪶 Shining Wings Tornado - She spins around very fast as her sharp crystal-like feathers are launched to fatally injure someone or made them explode, depending on the situation.
⚡️ Electrokinesis - Allows her to generate and will electricity along with lightning. In all her forms, she can use this power/ability to make her go faster than normal and form lightning shields around her along with her allies while generating a lightning bolt to make it rain along with be used as another attack.
⚡️ Electrokinesis Resistance
🔥 Pyrokinesis Resistance
🛡 Enhanced Durability
🐉 Claws, teeth, and sharp tail in half-/full-dragon form.
🐉 Red Dust Resistance
🐉 Red Dust Manipulation

Her Human Form:

with a high-collar black zipped-up jacket worn over her tank top shirt.  Her Ghoul is the same picture as shown above but has her eyes like that of the Kakugan and has either her wings and/or tail showing. As for her full-on monster form, here it is but with red ominous eyes:

Her Theme (Song):

Family:
Isshin Kurosaki - Father - Alive
Masaki Kurosaki - Mother - Deceased
Ichigo Kurosaki - Older Fraternal Twin Brother - Alive
Yuzu and Karin - Younger sisters - Alive
Uta - Godfather

Crushes: Haberu or this redhead mercenary aka Faustus Embervigor (I dubbed him that because he's an unnamed mercenary) the left below:

Crush Relationships:
- Haberu: The two were childhood best friends with the guy giving her gifts kids their age give to each other like flower crowns when they're with each other. He has also bonded with her family and they were close until her mother died by a human and that made Yoruko abandon their friendship and he hated her for that. This happened at age nine. Since then, they have been in the same schools and classes as each other, which Haberu thought of as a sick fate of seeing her, up until university. When they meet each other again with Haberu seeing her in her monster form, he got scared of getting attacked by a monster allied to Godzilla and that made Yoruko revert to human form, which made Haberu still hate her for ending their friendship but try to get her to tell him why she did so, which was because of her mother being killed by a Ghoul Investigator. Once that was revealed, he would protect her from anyone who found out she was a Ghoul and they would reignite their friendship once again, but this time, it went deeper that it became love. The two would go on dates when they have time and Yoruko would protect him from the Kaijus while Haberu also protects her from some SHIVA members who would want to hurt her.
- Faustus: The two met when they were going to get breakfast for themselves and they collided with each other before helping each other up along with making sure no dirt is on each other. After that, they have breakfast together and get to know each other to make up for bumping into each other. When she secretly tells him she's a Ghoul and also one of the monsters that came from the Red Mist, he leaves her with the bill and her hating him for how he reacted to both things. The two meet again when she appears with Godzilla and he (Faustus) apologizes for what he did to her along with how he wants to be her boyfriend and especially one that protects her, even from SHIVA, which she allows him to be and the two protect one another from those they allied with and with him defecting from SHIVA and protecting Yoruko. Throughout all that, they became affectionate and romantic with each other while dating whenever.
Allies: Godzilla, Haberu, Otaki Factory, Mei Kamino, BB, and his daughter Lina, along with Anguirus.

Enemies: SHIVA aka Tilda, Michael, Ashihara, Kai (to the point where all of their names leave a bad taste in her mouth and a want to quickly kill them to cleanse their kind of evil from Japan), Manda, Rodan, Kumonga, Salunga, and maybe Jet Jaguar if it even thinks of piercing the Anguirus Spear into her.