My Tokyo Ghoul OC

Name: Yoruko Kurosaki.
Age: 23-24 (Tokyo Ghoul), 24-26 in "Tokyo Ghoul Root A", 27-30 (Tokyo Ghoul: re) and 32-34 in after :re
Looks: Pale skin, black hair that covers one of her eyes, and black eyes, but become two Kakugans like her best friends. Wears anything that can cloth her immensely, like a long-sleeved black shirt, with a slightly higher collar, that the sleeves cover her hands (which is worn around her home) under a dark grey jacket with black pants, black gloves and black shoes. At her sweet shop "British Prime", Yoruko wears a black vest with a waistcoat over dark blue shirts, no gloves thus showing some scales and scars on her hands but very well, and her black shoes. On formal occasions Yoruko wears black formal uniforms that are for men but she wears them because she's a tomboy and black dress shoes. As for when she goes into her Kakuja, after training with her Ukaku and Bikaku (along with increasing things like strength, agility, and stamina) after the twelfth and final episode of "Tokyo Ghoul" and before the first episode of "Tokyo Ghoul Root A", she begins to lose the "Soaring Wolf" (or eagle-wolf based Kagune) parts along with her first Ghoul given name (by the CCG). Then she gains a much more fitting appearance in her Kakuja with its mask looking like a Medieval-era/Dark Age-like dragon with longer horns and beady black reptilian eyes with her arms and legs gaining more scales but less scars, and her RC Types form the wings and tails (due to Yoruko gaining two tails similar to the Kaiju Dragon aka King Ghidorah's, and yes I am doing that but it is due to the fact that I rewatched most of the Godzilla movies I managed to get, which I will list in the author's note at the end of this, tails ) of a dragon.
Ghoul Type: Ukaku that's eagle like and Bikaku, because of how much RC cells it takes to activate a Ukaku, and because she was born with those. Yoruko uses her fox/wolf-based Bikaku to only strangle or "sucker punch" Yoruko's enemies.
Ghoul: A full on Ghoul.
Kagune: Yoruko's Kagune is a combination of a eagle and a wolf in some way.
Ghoul Name: The Soaring Wolf in "Tokyo Ghoul" but is now known, in Root A and ":re" as "The True Dragon" (which is based off of when Yoruko looks like a actual dragon.
Elemental Attribute: Fire.
How does she use this elemental attribute?: As a flamethrower when not using her Kakuja, and for the Kakuja use, it would be like that of a actual dragon.
Nicknames: Ame, York, or Kuroi.
Body: Slim, lean, and suitable for running or jogging.
Breast size: DD (Tokyo Ghoul/Tokyo Ghoul Root A), E in "Tokyo Ghoul :re" and after "Tokyo Ghoul :re".
Personality: A mix between Tsundere, Dandere, and Introvert. Tends to be secretive and snarky at some people she doesn't want to reveal anything to. When meeting new people, she gets shy and won't talk to anyone. When fighting other Ghouls, she's a menace. Yoruko blocks out anything not having to do with her opponent and she attacks her opponent like a wolf. Yoruko won't let them leave until they are not able to use their hands or mouth.
Occupation: Manager of a sweet shop called British Prime and a Soul Reaper. Yoruko is also a member of Aogiri in order to be strong enough to control her Ukaku and Bikaku.
Hobbies: Listening to Punk Rock, Christian, and Alternative music, playing FNAF, and watching YouTubers play games. Out of her home she tends to eavesdrop on conversations she deems that are suitable to hear and find information about.
Crush: Koutarou Amon or Tatara. Formerly, she dated and loved Ginshi when they were sixteen but he died at age twenty.
Crush Relationship - Tatara: They are apart of Aogiri and Tatara trains Yoruko on her Kagunes, and whenever she's around him, he would get flustered because she is very strong and kind of hot, in a way. He would attack anyone if they come near Yoruko. Sometimes he would be away from Aogiri to spy on Yoruko like this either during the day or during the late hours of the night, and when Yoruko is away from the Aogiri to do work at her shop. On occasion he would ask for some of Yoruko's Ghoul sweets after spying on her, and before she closes up shop.
Crush Relationship - Koutarou Amon:  Tough love at first but they eventually get along after a while of meeting each other and find each other's company great.  Amon got more overprotective of Yoruko when someone like the One-eyed Owl pesters Yoruko for reasons unknown to him.  After his unusual disappearance before "Tokyo Ghoul :re", Amon met her again as a half Ghoul and Yoruko tended to him by training him.  In a Yandere Scenario, Amon would brutally kill any other Ghoul that would hurt her, and wants Yoruko to himself, sometimes being the dominant one.