My Blue Exorcist OC

Name: Yoruko Kurosaki
Age: 15-17
Looks: Black short and messy hair that resembles that of her grandfather's, black eyes, pale skin, lean body, a dark version of the Cram School female uniform but with a longer skirt, black shoes similar to the ones she wore when she was a ninja, typically has a glare or despised look on her face, a black choker with a buckle covering a scar on her neck from training with her cousin, and has a black argyle hat on. Around her home, she wears a shirt with a collar covering her mouth, black capris, black house shoes with a pair of black socks also ankle-high). For formal reasons, she wears a black shirt under a blood red formal jacket and black pants with nice shoes that have no heels.
Crush: Either Ryuji "Bon" Suguro

Crush:  Either Ryuji "Bon" Suguro

or Lucifer The Light King

Bio:  Yoruko was born to a Echt Quincy named Masaki Kurosaki and a Soul Reaper named Isshin Shiba with her older twin brother Ichigo

Bio: Yoruko was born to a Echt Quincy named Masaki Kurosaki and a Soul Reaper named Isshin Shiba with her older twin brother Ichigo.  Yoruko was glad that she has younger siblings who are Karin and Yuzu, and to be with her mother until her death. Yoruko suffered from the trauma of her mother's death by a monster and became antisocial, even when she was sent to live with another family in England.  Yoruko learned magic like seals, some weak enough to stop weak monster and others strong enough to permanently seal demonic doors/gateways. Yoruko headed to True Cross when she was fourteen, and when she came back to her family, then got enrolled in the cram school. Yoruko can see Souls and monsters called "Hollows" that were once Human.
Tamer/knight/healer etc: Tamer
Human/Demon/other: Human Quincy or Reaper.
Likes: Studying, reading some great books, doujinshi books, listening to music that are "Welcome to the Black Parade", "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark", "Stressed Out", "Heavydirtysoul", and "Killer". Yoruko likes boyish clothing and wears them around True Cross, playing games, and Matcha Latte.
Dislikes: Alcoholics, going to parties, being alone, talkative people, Satan, Amaimon, talking with the ghost of her dead grandfather, reflecting on the past, talking about her terrible childhood, feeling left out, being hated on by others, bullying, cheaters, and sluts.
Extra:
- Has APD (Antisocial Personality Disorder)
- Has a music shop three blocks away from True Cross.
- She has two Familiars, a salamander known as Pyro and a Hellhound known as Guardian.  Guardian usually appears when Yoruko is hurt and was the familiar of her father, but only appears when needed, which makes him scarce in his known appearances and Pyro Yoruko's main familiar.
- Her biological father will visit her from time to time and would hang out with her by teaching her how to handle a Salamander like Pyro before he (Isshin) heads back home.