My Naruto OC

Name: Yoruko Kurosaki aka Yoruko Uchiha
Kekkai Genkai: Yin Release and Sharingan.
Age: 12-13 (Naruto/Part I) and 16-17 (Shippuden/Part II).  Yoruko is 19 in Naruto: The Last, and is 33 in Boruto: Naruto Next Generation.

Personality:  Tsundere, antisocial because she has Antipersonality Disorder, and is introverted, which means she doesn't talk much.  Yoruko is loyal to her clan, the Uchiha Clan, and her cousin Gaara's clan.  She has great intellect that she uses to plan out some plans.  Yoruko tends to be harsh like Itachi at people who are Konoha's enemies, respective, brave enough to get passed the entrance to Amegakure, and finally, Yoruko is observant enough to see what happens during the Fourth Shinobi World War before attacking.

Ninja Rank:  Chunin after the Chunin Exams in Part I aka the original Naruto anime and in between that along with Shippūden while being an ANBU throughout the series.  In Boruto, she becomes a jōnin.
Occupation:  Relayer of sending information on the Akatsuki as an ANBU, in the Last, she helps at Ichiraku Ramen Shop, and in Boruto, Yoruko helps Shikamaru and Naruto out with what they need to get done.  Yoruko is a caring mother to her children and a mentor as well to her children and Sarada, her niece.

Looks:  Neck length spiky black hair, black eyes, wears the Uchiha Clan attire, stern or disinterested look on her face, black mesh armor, cloak, black scarf reaching her upper back with the Uchiha symbol on it, arm guards when on ANBU missions, the ANBU attire with a dragon mask, and Yoruko wears Konoha's Flak Jacket outfit on missions, Uchiha clothes around her home in the Uchiha Compound.  After the Fourth Shinobi World War, Kaguya, and during Naruto Gaiden/Boruto: Naruto Next Generation, Yoruko wears battle armor around Konoha, the elastic Konoha headband, elbow-length black gloves, and black shin-length Shinobi shoes around town and her Uchiha outfit at the Uchiha Compound/Inuzuka home (depending on her crush).
Noticeable Traits:  Has a bordered choker-like tattoo on her neck that leaves the front part of it tattoo less, which she gains in Shippūden

Body Type:  Slim and athletic.
Piercings:  Earrings from joining Team Asuma, and Chakra Receivers from Yahiko Pein.
Tattoos:  One on each shoulder of a raven's wings when she joined the ANBU.

Likes:  Ramen, Dango, Sushi, Sunagimo Karaage, training, hanging out with her best friend Shikamaru, and helping around the village.
Hates:  Her being alone, Danzo due to what he was doing with Sharingans, doesn't want to lose her Sharingans
Casual Attires:  The Uchiha attire, Sunagakure clothing when heading to see her cousins, and a cloak.
Ninja Attire:  ANBU attire with mask and the Flak Jacket over the jōnin attire during the Fourth Shinobi World War.

Team:  Asuma, but as backup.
Usual Weapons:  Shurikens, Kunais, explosive Kunais, Black-red Gunbai, and a Chakra Receiver she keeps in her pocket.
Chakra Nature:  Fire and Wind over the years.
Kekkei Genkai:  Sharingan along with the Mangekyō Sharingan when Gaara died from what Deidara did and she also obtained the Scorch Release due to her having both Fire along with Wind Releases

Current Skill Levels:
Taijutsu:  6/10 in Part I but is changed to 10/10 in Part II
Ninjutsu:  10/10 in both parts of the anime (Naruto and Shippūden)
Genjutsu:  9/10
Weapon:  9.5/10
Creativity:  9/10
Quick Thinking:  10/10
Speed:  10/10
Strength:  8/10
Vision:  9/10
Reflexes:  8.5/10
Hearing:  9/10
Intelligence:  10/10

Abilities:  Sensing/awareness and Bronze Sand, which protects her in times of need, without her knowing, which was her mother's own sand.
Summary of Fighting Style:  Quick, unpredictable, controlled, and pretty strong.

Jutsus: The known Wind Release Jutsus she learns from Kakashi and Asuma, along with some other Jutsus she learns from her cousin Gaara.  As for the Yin Release, she has a Jutsu that allows her to fade into the shadows and go somewhere else as a form of fast-travel and develops a new Jutsu in Naruto: The Last with a scroll, which her dad give her around that time after growing up well to be an expert in that Release, for this Jutsu known as the Pure World Reincarnation.  She also does known Scorch Release Jutsus and one she copied from Pakura when witnessing Pakure and Maki fight each other.

Crush:  Yahiko Pein, and when Yoruko was on an ANBU mission to retrieve Itachi and Obito, she crashed into Yahiko and he took her as captive.  After a few months, Yahiko let her go, but during those months, he forced her to love him and get Chakra Receivers on her body (mostly in her ears like him, on her arms, at her ribs, on her back, and on her nose).  After the War, Yoruko revived him by Pure World Reincarnation, they dated, hanged out, got married two years after dating, and had a son named "Kamikara".
Other Crushes: 

❄️ Haku:  His relationship with Yoruko started when her, along with her team that are Asuma Sarutobi (Leader of Team 10) with Shikamaru, Chochi, and Ino went with Team Kakashi aka Team 7 to protect Tazuna the bridge builder on his way to the Land of Waves with Asuma having a suspicion that Kakashi's mission's more than a C-Rank one and Shikamaru somehow also has a suspicion about this.  It started when he noticed her to be a lot better than Sasuke, and also that she seems lonely, which would make himself walk over to her, along with introducing himself to her.  That made the two talk to each other and bond more as she vowed to him to make him happy, after having listened to his story.  When Team 7 and Team 10 were defeating him and Zabuza, Haku didn't hurt Yoruko but protected her from Zabuza.  When it was over, Yoruko healed him with what she observed from her dad healing people, and had him come with her to Konohagakure, which he complies to go with her.  Ever since then, he has been dating her and keeps her safe, along with less lonely while helping her think of ways to have her cousin Itachi, along with her unknown uncle that is the old teammate of Kakashi Hatake, come back to Konohagakure.  He keeps her safe on the order of Kakashi and Asuma after the Hokage at the time approves of it, especially from Danzo, who wants another Sharingan or two from what is known of it from Itachi along with others.  When he sees that Yoruko is beginning to learn Pure World Reincarnation, he gets protective of her for her getting exhausted from using that Jutsu, and if anyone outside of the Uchiha Clan asks her to revive someone, he'll step in and say that it's not happening on his watch before having Yoruko rest if exhausted.

💥 Deidara:  He at first hated Yoruko because she's related to Itachi and Sasuke, along with briefly hating her when she reveals that her uncle is the one who now goes by Tobi before asking her how she knows Tobi is her uncle.  But afterward, they grew close and he would secretly and occasionally send gifts to her, which are clay figurines or some things he would find on his missions that remind him of Yoruko, and vice versa.  After the Fourth Shinobi World War, Yoruko revived him (via a Jutsu that's the opposite of Impure World Reincarnation aka Pure World Reincarnation) and they dated, got married, then had a boy named Genshi-teki Namikaze (Deidara's possible last name with him as Naruto's paternal cousin due to his dad being Minato's brother and his aka Deidara's mom's a clay artist from Iwagakure).

🐶 Kiba - Yoruko and Kiba are close because they are both Tsunderes and also because he was helping her get a ninken.  He did so when not seeing her have one and he thinks it would be good for one to be around her and they got Kakashi's help.  They are also close because Kiba views her as an extremely treasured ally and would protect when on missions with her; if not, he tells her ninken to protect her.  When around the village, he becomes affectionate with her and even more when at his home or even her's aka also Shikamaru's, once getting permission from Shikamaru and Shikaku when he visits so he can be allowed there every time.  Due to that, they got married around Naruto: The Last and had children that are grown up in Boruto: Naruto Next Generation.

Family:  Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha are Yoruko's cousins from her dad's side, Obito's her uncle, Indra's her great-great-great-grandfather, Gaara, along with his siblings are her cousins from her mom's side, Rasa who's her mom's older-by-two-years brother, making him Yoruko's uncle, and in Boruto, Sarada Uchiha is her niece and Shikadai is her nephew through Temari while Shinki Sabaku is her adopted nephew, who she trains with to help him to do other things with his sand.

Bio:  Yoruko was born to the younger sister of the Fourth Kazekage, Rasa, named Masaki Kurosaki and the older brother of Mikoto Uchiha that is a Soul Reaper from where he protects his other family that don't live in Sunagakure or Konohagakure, who is named Isshin Uchiha when he was born, along with Shiba when he was a Soul Reaper and then Kurosaki when taking up Masaki's last name, with her older twin brother Ichigo.  Yoruko was glad that she has younger siblings who are Karin and Yuzu and to be with her mother until her death.  Yoruko suffered from the trauma of her mother's death by a monster and became so antisocial with it that her father had her go live with her cousins Sasuke and/or Itachi at age nine, where she met the Konoha nin gang while building bonds with them to the point of being Team Asuma's backup nin after her time at the Academy.
Extra:  Yoruko is a Human Reaper and has more experience with Yin Release thanks to her father's help on it before she was twenty-one.