My OC Information & Yours

My Servamp OC
Basic Information

Name: Yoruko Kurosaki

Name Meaning: "Yoruko" means "Night Child" and "Kurosaki" means "Dark place".

Nickname: Midnight, Ame, or Reaper

Birthday: July 15th

Age: 19

Hair: Short and spiky that is colored black.

Gender: Female

Eye Color: Black

Skin Color: Pale

Outfits: Wears a waitress outfit with a waistcoat when working as a waitress at a café, Black and gray (monochrome) clothes when around her house or outside. For sleeping, a hoodie with a black shirt underneath and black capris.

Residence: ?

Lead(weapon(s)): Black katana

Personality: Strict, studious, introverted, antisocial, and is a little bit insane due to researching Godzilla/Gojira. Over time, aka a month, she begins to slowly warm up to people like Mahiru, Licht maybe, and Misono. She becomes more insane when encountering a Subclass of Tsubaki or Tsubaki himself, and would become a killer or mad scientist.

Weakness: Being insane, alone, and depressed over her mother's death. She also is afraid of spiders and cockroaches. Has a slightly weak immune system.

Strength: Calculating and predicting enemies, supporting her Servamp, and fighting with a katana or launcher well.

General Relations
Servamp: Lawless or Kuro/Sleepy Ash

Relation to Servamp: Yoruko and Lawless would have each other's back, along with trying to protect one another. With Kuro/Sleepy Ash, they basically, and mutually, agree with boring things and the like; they also eat Ramen and wash shows that won't be boring and entertaining at the same time.

If you are an Eve, How Did you meet: For Lawless, heading to a café and seeing him come towards her from an alley.  For Kuro, a block away from her home. All of this when they are in their animal forms.

Friends: Licht, Misono, Kuro, Ryusei, and Mahiru.

Family: Isshin Kurosaki - Father, Ichigo Kurosaki - Fraternal older brother, Karin and Yuzu Kurosaki - Youngers sisters, Uryū Ishida-Kurosaki is her stepbrother and Ryuken Ishida-Kurosaki is her stepfather.

About Him/Her

Likes: Matcha Latte, Earl Grey Tea, scones, Ramen, Dango, clothes she thinks are awesome, horror stuff, scaring people, and things to cover herself up.

Dislikes: Getting distracted, getting beaten up by anyone that thinks she's a nerd even though she's not. Yoruko hates thinking she's useless, pathetic, and a monster. The opposite of her likes, not doing anything, beating herself up, and crying. Forced to show what she is.

Dreams: To be able to have a peaceful life, to see that Licht is the best musician, and be able show people who she really is.

Fears: People abandoning her, people hurting her, people forgetting her, remembering her mother's death, dying, and being killed the same way as her mother.

Hobbies: Listening to music from her homeland and Licht's music, playing FNAF, and watching YouTubers play games. Out of her home she tends to eavesdrop on conversations she deems that are suitable to hear, and hanging out with her Servamp or a friend of her Servamp, which is another Servamp.

Occupation: Biologist-in-training for her homeland's self-defense force, and a chemist if the biologists at the JSDF HQ don't need her. Aside from being a scientist, her current one is working at a café.

Backstory: Classified.
Other Info

- Is a Ghoul having both a Ukaku and Bikaku

- Crush is Lawless, Kuro, or Ryusei

- Had an experience of seeing a monster that's a dinosaur and is radioactive.

- Had an ex-boyfriend named Tamaki Amajiki but he left her when he found out her treacherous Ghoul side and her accusing him of cheating on her, which led to a fight and Tamaki leaving her.
- Was from a school name Yuuei/U.A. until she had to leave that school due to Tamaki cheating on her and leaving her. She transferred from that school to the one where Mahiru, Koyuki, and Ryusei go to school.

Template
Servamp Oc Template

Basic Infomation

Name:
Name Meaning:
NickName:
Birthday:
Age:
Hair:
Gender:
Eye Color:
Skin Color:
Outfits:
Residence:
Lead(weapon(s)):
Personality:
Weakness:
Strength:

General Relations

Servamp:
Relation to Servamp:
If you are an Eve, How Did you meet:
Friends:
Family:

About Him/Her

Likes:
Dislikes:
Dreams:
Fears:
Hobbies:
Occupation:
Backstory:

Other Info

-
-
-
-

A/N:  That is all, and if you want to do one that's different than Servamp, then I will send you my OC in your post.  Bye.