My Fairy Tail OC

Name:  Yoruko Kurosaki originally but Yoruko Redfox in foster terms.
Age:  18-19, 25 after the timeskip with Tenrou Island, and 26 with what happens involving Zeref's Spriggan 12 and after it.
Gender:  Female
Magic:  Master Dragon Slayer Magic.

Personality:  Strict, loyal, Tsundere, ruthless when fighting, and lashes out at anyone who sarcastically thinks she's depressed about losing her biological and foster mothers while they (the people who sarcastically think that) laugh it off.

Appearance:  Black hair, black eyes, and pale skin
Clothes:  Dark clothes that are tattered in a monstrous way, a simple black choker, and black wrist gloves (the ones Sakura wears in Shippūden up until the Fourth Shinobi World War).
Birthday:  July 15
Voice:  In the video at the beginning of the page and yeah it's Rukia's Japanese voice
Extra:  Yoruko was eleven-years-old when Gajeel left her at Fairy Tail, where she joined as one of their members.  Her nickname that those in Fairy Tail call her is "Our Dragon Queen", which she gets flustered by and the nickname is rarely used other than her Dragon Slayer crushes (Natsu, Laxus, or Erik/Cobra) as a means to flirt with her or when they love her that much.  As the Master Dragon Slayer, she knows the known and unknown Dragon Slayer Magic in the Fairy Tail world but will pass out if using too much.
Height:  5'6
Body Frame:  Skinny, lean, and slender with a slightly flat chest.

Adoptive Family:  Gajeel Redfox (Brother), Lunar The Master Dragon (Mother shown below)

Metalicana The Iron Dragon (Father), Metali The Iron Dragon (Her along with Gajeel's foster brother and Metalicana along with Lunar's one of two sons), and Vengeance the Lava/Hell Dragon (other foster brother and Metali's older brother as shown be...

Metalicana The Iron Dragon (Father), Metali The Iron Dragon (Her along with Gajeel's foster brother and Metalicana along with Lunar's one of two sons), and Vengeance the Lava/Hell Dragon (other foster brother and Metali's older brother as shown below)

Exceed: 

Yoruko's is Moon but in male clothes

Crushes:  Erik/Cobra, Laxus, Gray, Natsu, or Loke, depending on RP.

Magic - Secret Arts

Raging Black Flames of Hell/Hell's Raging Black Flames
Holy Lightning Storm Blades
Freezing Crystal Flames of God/God's Freezing Crystal Flames

Magic:
Master Dragon's Roar
Master Dragon's Claw
Holy Master Dragon's Roar
Flaming Ice Hell Dragon's Roar
Water Lightning Dragon's Roar
Drawback on Magic:  If Yoruko uses one of her Secret Arts, she'll be in a comatose-like sleep for 1-3 days depending on how strong her Secret Arts are, but if Yoruko uses her Magic, she'll be in a 5-20 hour comatose-like sleep depending on how strong her Magic is.  Yoruko also is a low-ranking Master Dragon Slayer and can only perform attacks as shown above and ones she read about in a Master Dragon Slayer spellbook Metali had on him that Lunar give him to give to Yoruko around twenty as a birthday present to her.

Team:  Thunder Legion, Team Natsu, or none depending on roleplay.
Position:  Back up.
Location of Mark and Color:  On her left shoulder and is platinum.

A/n (Author's note):  I'm aware she's overpowering even with her being a low-ranking Master Dragon Slayer and having drawbacks on her magic, so if that unnerves/greatly makes you nervous, then I'll be fine with you not wanting to roleplay Fairy Tail with me.  Also, the picture of the Exceeds is not mine, but a DevianArt user known as EnergyMageFrea.  Same goes with images of Lunar and Vengeance, although I don't know their creators to give credit more than this much.